From Martial Law to FEMA Recreational Centers

The subject matter on this video is the opinion of the vid's maker. I do agree that what is shown here is real and is a part of this complex "end times" puzzle. Do some digging and post anything pertaining to this subject...before it is too late.

The Government declares a State of "National Emergency", Begins rounding up the Sheeple. Leaving the rest of us to fight. I'll paint my face blue and get a scottish accent with a quickness. :ROFLMAO:
Is this what you mean by rounding up the Sheeple? This could be a wild screensaver.

The "Heat Ray Crowd Buster" is coming to your community, if it hasn't already arrived. This may be the way crowds are broken apart...being used during a roundup, protests, or civil unrest.

The "Heat Ray Crowd Buster" is coming to your community, if it hasn't already arrived. This may be the way crowds are broken apart...being used during a roundup, protests, or civil unrest.

Probably just another non lethal weapon that will kill some people. I can see lawyers lining up to represent the victims families of this Kill Ray weapon.