From the planet Beard!

dimension-1hacker

Question everything has been motto since I was a teen. I went off the rails for say, 30 years, and have recently tried to find some discipline. I have found my love of reading again which is a relief! Mainly Spiritualism material, my current read is, 'Glimpses of the next State' by William Usborne Moore. It is Moore's investigation into the world of mediums, and is a fascinating read.

About the author:
Vice-Admiral William Usborne Moore (circa 1850 - 1918) was a retired British naval commander when he became a devoted psychical researcher in 1904. His books Glimpses of the Next State, published in 1911, and The Voices, published in 1913, detail his investigation of a number of mediums in both Great Britain and the United States.

As for spirits, I've seen a few over the years, plus an experience which would not be out of place in Star Trek! A being literally materialised in front of me! Once the being reached its full height I remember nothing!

Also enjoy the writings of Advaita.

2001 A Space Odyssey remains my all time favourite film, and Hal my favourite 'character'.

peace.
"Once the being reached its full height I remember nothing!"?
rick and morty, favorite character rick, watched the heist bot a.i episode, mind opening though understood the concept

the key is to question everything, think about thinking, control your thoughts, think about more and more complex mathematical and philosophies, learn how to code, exersize intensly, think until your pressurepoints make you get muscle head aches, then exersize, press pressure points, eat healthy foods, and so on. Then you literally push it open. do what you can control, believe what you can understand and prove

dimension-1hacker

Hello one and all!

Old timer here! Been into the paranormal for over 40 years, kicked off by me reading a book of my brother's - Lobsang Rampa's 'The Third Eye'! Thing is he wasn't interested in Buddhism! Mystifies me to this day! So began an early foray into Buddhism, and then the paranormal. Saw my first spirit, my nan when i was 13 which ignited my interest in the afterlife. I'm also interested in UFOs and reincarnation.

Other interests include writing poetry and plays, good conversation, comedy, and reading books!
white beard, one piece, or black beard, "may the beards be with you"!, the force exists! Do you know why ufo's have a disk shape? I do!

beardedsisters

"Once the being reached its full height I remember nothing!"?
rick and morty, favorite character rick, watched the heist bot a.i episode, mind opening though understood the concept

the key is to question everything, think about thinking, control your thoughts, think about more and more complex mathematical and philosophies, learn how to code, exersize intensly, think until your pressurepoints make you get muscle head aches, then exersize, press pressure points, eat healthy foods, and so on. Then you literally push it open. do what you can control, believe what you can understand and prove

I got the 'question everything' on my first day of secondary school! Math, English and Commerce were the lessons I did enjoy. I remember writing my first poem at 14, and have continued writing on and off through the years. I enjoy exploring abstract subjects, as well as political poetry. However I avoid romantic poetry!

Controlling thoughts not so easy, observing thoughts and then choosing whether to accept or reject. My exercising days are over! I was a marathon runner who ran over 100 miles a week in training, so I'll mentally hit the road!

My beard is a one piece, silvery white in colour.

Disc shaped crafts are able to change direction fast?

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I got the 'question everything' on my first day of secondary school! Math, English and Commerce were the lessons I did enjoy. I remember writing my first poem at 14, and have continued writing on and off through the years. I enjoy exploring abstract subjects, as well as political poetry. However I avoid romantic poetry!

Controlling thoughts not so easy, observing thoughts and then choosing whether to accept or reject. My exercising days are over! I was a marathon runner who ran over 100 miles a week in training, so I'll mentally hit the road!

My beard is a one piece, silvery white in colour.

Disc shaped crafts are able to change direction fast?
I do not avoid romantic poetry!

make it easy

my goal is to run over 20 miles a day

ralyle, first mate, G.D.R ?

my beard hairs, are white, malnutrition,? not biological and age old, that I know of, my one piece face, is , Bartholomew Kumo, trafligar law, black beard, doflamingo, zoro, sanji, luffy,

UFO disk shape, the concept is simple if you think about it.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I do not avoid romantic poetry!

make it easy

my goal is to run over 20 miles a day

ralyle, first mate, G.D.R ?

my beard hairs, are white, malnutrition,? not biological and age old, that I know of, my one piece face, is , Bartholomew Kumo, trafligar law, black beard, doflamingo, zoro, sanji, luffy,

UFO disk shape, the concept is simple if you think about it.

I wanna see proof of this:)^^^^

beardedsisters

our minds have been filled with distractions and dead ends
it all begins when we attend school
where we drown in their nonsense and lies
they want us to think in a slovenly way
as it benefits their System
so they offer us an endless supply of 'drugs'
and we generally buy into their BS
phrases such as the 'American Dream'
or the 'Land of the Free'
all propaganda