From the planet Beard!

beardedsisters

Hello one and all!

Old timer here! Been into the paranormal for over 40 years, kicked off by me reading a book of my brother's - Lobsang Rampa's 'The Third Eye'! Thing is he wasn't interested in Buddhism! Mystifies me to this day! So began an early foray into Buddhism, and then the paranormal. Saw my first spirit, my nan when i was 13 which ignited my interest in the afterlife. I'm also interested in UFOs and reincarnation.

Other interests include writing poetry and plays, good conversation, comedy, and reading books!

beardedsisters

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes the beard is real and almost ZZ Top length!
Books - Two by Arthur Findlay, 'The Rock of Truth & 'On The Edge of The Etheric'.
I still dig Lobsang Rampa! Read all his books! Most enjoyable.

I forgot to mention I'm a metal head!!! Currently listening to Sabbath!!!

dimension-1hacker

Hello one and all!

Old timer here! Been into the paranormal for over 40 years, kicked off by me reading a book of my brother's - Lobsang Rampa's 'The Third Eye'! Thing is he wasn't interested in Buddhism! Mystifies me to this day! So began an early foray into Buddhism, and then the paranormal. Saw my first spirit, my nan when i was 13 which ignited my interest in the afterlife. I'm also interested in UFOs and reincarnation.

Other interests include writing poetry and plays, good conversation, comedy, and reading books!
third eye == question everything, understand the parameters of parameters, no negative thoughts, and so on. Can you do it? A literal way to achieve this is intense exersize, all of the above, accupressure, and more. The you will literally "feel the pain", but growth.

people that talk about it to try to get rid of their insecurities about themselves do not understand the meaning of it or how to "open" it physically so to speak, its not something you can try to do one day and stop the next, only continous focus for hours every day, to base your existence and life around getting better and doing the things to do that can actually put enough pressure to unlock it and painfully expland it, the mystical stuff is probally just bs, a misinterpetation by people that do not understand what is being described. Probally some secret kept by some buddists past down or something like that, because almost nobody understands it and associates with the mystical stuff, yet the budda and others clearly understood the meaning.

if the aluminati exist is not a baseless misenterpeted conspiracy theory the eye could represent understanding of understanding and understanding, logic of logic and logic, self awareness, and so on. The triangle = something, nothing, and what causes the difference.

"seeing a spirit", could be a hologram. don't know, infinite amount of and types of things that exist, no understanding and logic == nothing ruled out and nothing more or less likely.

Last edited:

beardedsisters

third eye == question everything, understand the parameters of parameters, no negative thoughts, and so on. Can you do it? A literal way to achieve this is intense exersize, all of the above, accupressure, and more. The you will literally "feel the pain", but growth.

people that talk about it to try to get rid of their insecurities about themselves do not understand the meaning of it or how to "open" it physically so to speak, its not something you can try to do one day and stop the next, only continous focus for hours every day, to base your existence and life around getting better and doing the things to do that can actually put enough pressure to unlock it and painfully expland it, the mystical stuff is probally just bs, a misinterpetation by people that do not understand what is being described. Probally some secret kept by some buddists past down or something like that, because almost nobody understands it and associates with the mystical stuff, yet the budda and others clearly understood the meaning.

if the aluminati exist is not a baseless misenterpeted conspiracy theory the eye could represent understanding of understanding and understanding, logic of logic and logic, self awareness, and so on. The triangle = something, nothing, and what causes the difference.

"seeing a spirit", could be a hologram. don't know, infinite amount of and types of things that exist, no understanding and logic == nothing ruled out and nothing more or less likely.

Question everything has been motto since I was a teen. I went off the rails for say, 30 years, and have recently tried to find some discipline. I have found my love of reading again which is a relief! Mainly Spiritualism material, my current read is, 'Glimpses of the next State' by William Usborne Moore. It is Moore's investigation into the world of mediums, and is a fascinating read.

About the author:
Vice-Admiral William Usborne Moore (circa 1850 - 1918) was a retired British naval commander when he became a devoted psychical researcher in 1904. His books Glimpses of the Next State, published in 1911, and The Voices, published in 1913, detail his investigation of a number of mediums in both Great Britain and the United States.

As for spirits, I've seen a few over the years, plus an experience which would not be out of place in Star Trek! A being literally materialised in front of me! Once the being reached its full height I remember nothing!

Also enjoy the writings of Advaita.

2001 A Space Odyssey remains my all time favourite film, and Hal my favourite 'character'.

peace.