gas prices

TimeFlipper

i tend to lean towards the real testimonies master time flipper

I think you will find that those "real" testimonials are seen mostly on companies advertising the HDR for sale, and in my opinion they are all fake..
Its just an advertising ploy to try and make people buy them(n):D..

Last year you were making and sending out HDR`s to Paranormalis members free of charge, and i dont recall you telling us that any member had actually travelled through time physically, master Steven Chiverton :p:D..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i made hdrs for me and only sent one out to a friend in the eastern states of Australia no where else as there to hevey and costly to send longer distances, i made and gave away only space time modulators for free as i wanted to see what results they got so one arrived in india in peaces due to rough handling or they took it apart to see whats inside it was one arrived in texas but a part come loose and the others one had some results. as for the hdr results the testimonies from those who brought steven gibs hdr ive been reading up on when i find them and i hear from others who also posted them from other hsdr users , but the intresting testamonies are the ones that who brought the steven gibbs hdr have not been seen or herd from again so there testimonies is zero and good enough to me no reports from them is a good report ?

The_Observer

I don't know what any of this Imperial measurement stuff is, but gas is about 92 cents per liter here - it has dropped from $1.19 a few weeks before Christmas.

@HDRKID, umm, is that 9/10ths of a penny I'm seeing?

We all know for a fact we can't continue using fossil fuels and survive - it's one or the other. The future screams for renewable energy sources. Therefore, it's only inevitable that gas prices will rise in the long run, to force people to switch over to renewable energy. Additionally, it will be directly correlated to supply and demand - there simply won't be a large supply in the future and demand will overpower it easily. We're not yet near the switching point. Most of our electric initiatives are still created and run from dirty power. And let me tell you boys and girls, China has a long way to go to catch up to North America for emissions standards and they're one of the leading contributors of Global Warming right now - and their population is rising. It doesn't matter how much work you do at home to curb GW, if another country is offsetting all of your efforts.

The_Observer

I think you will find that those "real" testimonials are seen mostly on companies advertising the HDR for sale, and in my opinion they are all fake..
Its just an advertising ploy to try and make people buy them(n):D..

Last year you were making and sending out HDR`s to Paranormalis members free of charge, and i dont recall you telling us that any member had actually travelled through time physically, master Steven Chiverton :p:D..

Don't you find it abhorringly sad that advertisements are infamously known for being outright embellished lies? And also that good products that can sell themselves, don't even have advertisements? When's the last time you saw a commercial for a Lamborghini? Never! Yet everyone knows what it is. Statistically, media representation to a wide spread audience is embellished to appeal to the masses to extract as much dinero from dumbass as possible. Just ask Apple inc. Lul.

TimeFlipper

Don't you find it abhorringly sad that advertisements are infamously known for being outright embellished lies? And also that good products that can sell themselves, don't even have advertisements? When's the last time you saw a commercial for a Lamborghini? Never! Yet everyone knows what it is. Statistically, media representation to a wide spread audience is embellished to appeal to the masses to extract as much dinero from dumbass as possible. Just ask Apple inc. Lul.

Every member has the right to their own opinions, and i stick to mine (y) :)..
I will never believe that about ten or less simple components and a few strands or wire will have the ability to transport you safely and precisely forwards and backwards in time...FYI, the word is abhorrently ;)..

Harte

Harte