Get together

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Aug 12 2004, 09:43 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 03:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Snow Fire Watches
@Aug 12 2004, 08:22 PM

Before Paul comes and gets me for promoting fear - let me state that concern is not fear as he suggested in another thread.? Most of us are not afraid.? We are mindful and watchful and think we see the handwriting on the wall.? Love ya Paul!

Now I would be more open to a meeting for the purposed of getting to know one another before the proverbial ###### hits the proverbial fan . . . that sounds like a great idea.

The second paragraph is actually what I have been promoting today and long before now.

The first paragraph I find puzzling. My concern, as I have tried to say, involves awareness, a knowledge of history and your rights, and a refusal to resort to either panic or violence to "win" or "survive." My advice is to make yourself completely aware of what you're fighting for and the kind of life that is worth fighting for and surviving for. There are many ways to fight. If you are afraid that "Titor is right," then you will understand that the fight will come before the holocaust.

If, like me, you think that your own will and effort, rather than the Titor script, will tell your future, then you will take my advice.
[snapback]6693[/snapback]​

Sorry Paul - I should have been more specific, or maybe said nothing at all. Believe it or not I read every single word you write and today I noticed that four or five successive posts seemed to suggest that the members here are all in a state of fear. I don't think that's the case and I was just clarifying that - or NOT lol - :blush:

I thought I have made myself clear in other threads: Even if John Titor was real, we don't have to accept his "past" as our "future". Even if he is a hoax, what he talked about is definately happening. I am not afraid of the future. I am hopeful that, for whatever reasons, people seem to be waking up. People seem to begin to understand that we aint in Kansas anymore. Maybe it isn't too late - however, in Titor's scenario -it is the waking up that causes the Civil War. We are in the time frame now. I am not for a Civil War . . . but that may be what it takes, eh?

Take your advice? Well, I listen if that is what you mean. I find you a hard read when you are at your brilliant best - but I make my way through it anyway . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches
[snapback]6696[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

We are in harmony.

But one thing: civil war is still war. Most women think that war is a horribly absurd business of men. Do you assume that American women in the military will take up arms against American citizens who are asserting their civil rights?

sosuemetoo

Get together

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 05:36 PM
Do you assume that American women in the military will take up arms against American citizens who are asserting their civil rights?

Paul,

Speaking as a mother here, the answer is yes. Women would be willing to take up arms to assert civil rights because we know that in the end, it would be fighting for the civil rights of our children.

Never underestimiate the power of a woman ;)

"Mom"

starwolf

Get together

i have seen women take up arms. and i have taken up arms against women. they fight as fiercly as men... remember somalia...rangers lead the way

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by sosuemetoo+Aug 13 2004, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 05:36 PM
Do you assume that American women in the military will take up arms against American citizens who are asserting their civil rights?

Paul,

Speaking as a mother here, the answer is yes. Women would be willing to take up arms to assert civil rights because we know that in the end, it would be fighting for the civil rights of our children.

Never underestimiate the power of a woman ;)

"Mom"
[/b][/quote]

You misunderstood the question-- would women be willing to take up arms against those who are asserting their rights?

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 13 2004, 12:15 AM
i have seen women take up arms. and i have taken up arms against women. they fight as fiercly as men... remember somalia...rangers lead the way

You've fired gunshots at women?

starwolf

Get together

paul. when you are surrounded by a mob, 3000 strong, and half of them have automatic weapons. you do not discern between men and women. in a combat situation, they are an enemy combatant, man or woman. you do not have time to think of the moral or ethical problems of the situation. you are programmed to react in a certain manner when a certain situation arises. am i proud?...no... have i lost sleep over the things ive seen in my career as a ranger and as an SOD alpha team member? yes. of course i questioned privately some of the things we did. but when 3000 men and women are trying to kill you and drag your body through the streets of mogadishu, you do not distinguish the sexes. that is a fact of war. im sorry if it disturbs you, but this is the reality that we live in. if that upsets anyone else, i am sorry, remember i told you i know secrets. but you need to be prepaired for the truth, and not judge the bearer of truths. if there is a civil war, are we prepaired to see our wives and mothers accept the consequences of war? i for one will send mine up to snow fires...lol... also forgive me for getting off topic

Coincidencereality

Get together

Great ideas, i wish this site and few other had a paid facility for us to work together in person in with a paid salary. With atleast 125 of you in one facility with so much interests you will learn very fast and in no time create a machine to distort time. I dont think that will happen any time soon but if it did one like that would surpass ones that the gov funds, those ones are just a few guys with half interest in tt working on projects. Maybe here on ttf we can start region clubs here in the united states that you can attend. Maybe one for every major city then each club sharing data back and forth, but the gov would shut it down or put spies in.

Coincidencereality

Get together

Since we have no facilities. If any of you want to help organize region clubs (time travelers club) I would like to help. And we can work on projects together within our clubs. Maybe meet every 2 weeks or something as a club or whatever each club decides.