Get together

starwolf

Get together

yes, the government is watching many organizations very closely. there has to be a way to combine the knowledge and talents of everyone here on a "sub" level, but how. also what about funding, research could reach 10's if not 100's of millions yearly. or can we obtain everything from radio shack? what about task sharing. divide everyone together with similar areas of knowledge, give that "team" a problem and when its solved, the information is passed to the next team.

Coincidencereality

Get together

Well small amount of personal funding in each club done basically out of a club members garage, most of the best inventions in time are done this way. I think ttf organizing region clubs where we can meet eachother few times a month and come up with theories together and build projects while sharing data back and forth between clubs, yes there is no way to secure our data completely but its worth a try, i belive this is the next step to ttf members by forming a club in each city. All this will take is some (sure im ins) from people and form club meetings. If any of you are interested please reply in this forum with your area and also we should make a whole new topic here on ttf about forming tt clubs in our areas. thanks

Lonewolf

Get together

Originally posted by Coincidencereality@Aug 12 2004, 10:49 PM
Well small amount of personal funding in each club done basically out of a club members garage, most of the best inventions in time are done this way. I think ttf organizing region clubs where we can meet eachother few times a month and come up with theories together and build projects while sharing data back and forth between clubs, yes there is no way to secure our data completely but its worth a try, i belive this is the next step to ttf members by forming a club in each city. All this will take is some (sure im ins) from people and form club meetings. If any of you are interested please reply in this forum with your area and also we should make a whole new topic here on ttf about forming tt clubs in our areas. thanks

Primarily, starting with the basic physics that John has outlined there are systems that can be worked on. One that I would like to try and work on for it's major application and use, is a magnetic field generator.
If a person had a device that circulating a high field current in circular direction, a magnetic field could be created. Focusing it so that the field became a linear stream, a magnetic "chain" if you will, has amazing application capabilities. As of yet, I have not been able to create a stron enough electro-magnetic field (without a real magnet) to pick up a dime.

I imagine that there are devices like this already, but actually working on one is fun.
Has anyone here ever tampered with LENT experiments?

sosuemetoo

Get together

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Aug 12 2004, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 13 2004, 12:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon
@Aug 12 2004, 05:36 PM
Do you assume that American women in the military will take up arms against American citizens who are asserting their civil rights?

Paul,

Speaking as a mother here, the answer is yes. Women would be willing to take up arms to assert civil rights because we know that in the end, it would be fighting for the civil rights of our children.

Never underestimiate the power of a woman ;)

"Mom"

You misunderstood the question-- would women be willing to take up arms against those who are asserting their rights?
[snapback]6731[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Paul,
You're right, I did misunderstand your question. I do believe women in the military would take up arms against those asserting their civil rights (if we look at the JT story - The Gov't against the people). Because no matter what, they have been sworn to uphold the government.

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by sosuemetoo+Aug 13 2004, 12:34 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 13 2004, 12:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon
@Aug 12 2004, 05:36 PM
Do you assume that American women in the military will take up arms against American citizens who are asserting their civil rights?

Paul,

Speaking as a mother here, the answer is yes. Women would be willing to take up arms to assert civil rights because we know that in the end, it would be fighting for the civil rights of our children.

Never underestimiate the power of a woman ;)

"Mom"

You misunderstood the question-- would women be willing to take up arms against those who are asserting their rights?
[snapback]6731[/snapback]​

Paul,
You're right, I did misunderstand your question. I do believe women in the military would take up arms against those asserting their civil rights (if we look at the JT story - The Gov't against the people). Because no matter what, they have been sworn to uphold the government.
[snapback]6772[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

And those in the military, including some on this forum, regard themselves as sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution, not the government; and that, if these should prove at odds, they choose the Constitution.

That is in fact what the Framers intended, by the way.

sosuemetoo

Get together

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 13 2004, 02:36 PM
And those in the military, including some on this forum, regard themselves as sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution, not the government; and that, if these should prove at odds, they choose the Constitution.

Absolutely, that is what the framers intended. However, you will find that many people in the military know little about the constitution, only that the President is the Chief and commanding officer. If the President tells the military to do something, they will do it, thinking that they ARE upholding the constitution.

In JT's story he describes that the military follows the president and goes against the citizens of the US. Blindly.

Judge Bean

Get together

Originally posted by sosuemetoo+Aug 13 2004, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 13 2004, 02:36 PM

Absolutely, that is what the framers intended. However, you will find that many people in the military know little about the constitution, only that the President is the Chief and commanding officer. If the President tells the military to do something, they will do it, thinking that they ARE upholding the constitution.

In JT's story he describes that the military follows the president and goes against the citizens of the US. Blindly.
[/b][/quote]

Do me a favor and take a poll, just to satisfy me. There are many members of the armed forces on the forum, and some who are veterans, and some who have family members currently serving.

While you're at it, ask members of the National Guard not actively serving, and law enforcement officers. After that, take an informal poll of government agents authorized to carry weapons, district attorneys, and, especially, ask immigration officers.

I'd like to know how many guntoting citizens there are out there who are willing to fire on fellow citizens who are asserting their rights.

starwolf

Get together

I for one will uphold the constitution. that is the foundation of the framers. I have been a soldier for 13 years, and a veteran of 2 wars, 3 conflicts and several operations that will never be known. yes i love my country. that is why i, and many of my brothers in arms will take up arms to restore the constitution. yes i have enough gear, weapons, ammo and experience to be effective. i am a soldier of the united states of america, and swore to uphold the best interest of our country. if armed revolution is the only means, then so be it. i shall raise my arms with the masses. there have been several conversations about this very topic within certain circles in the army, and a great many soldiers feel the same way. actually we have had a network set up for many years.

StarLord

Get together

Aye, that would be my stance also. It is not the people in power that I would protect. It is the foundation that this country was created upon, our Constitution, that deserves my respect, devotion and protection.

I am sure this exact conundrum crosses most aware servicepeople's minds while on those countlessly engrossing hours guarding something. "What would I do if..." senario.

Always being faithful, does not mean I would protect some rats ass symbiont that has been steadily raping my country for their own personal reasons and agendas.

Just because I say nothing, does not mean I condone actions that are intrinsicly against the welfare of my country, nor would I take part of allowing that to happen.

And would it not be just too bad if it came to a standoff and the various military detachments all marched forward about a thousand feet, did an about face and collectively showed the powers that unfortunately be that they were now protecting the population, the righfull owners and overseers of our Constitution?