Ghost videos

cmac

Re: Ghost videos

Here is a video that was shot by the Nightwatchers Paranormal Group from Kansas City, MO. I spoke personally with these people at the MOU Conference this past summer. They said that they didn't even spot this in the video until they had reviewed the footage a few times. This was captured at the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, Mo

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, this one is very pale and faint, it took me about 4 times to spot it correctly on the video. We don't really see the top part of the "ghost", so it's hard to say if it's an adult or a child.

It might be just a reflection caused by some car passing by. But damn, it looks like someone walking ! What do you think ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There's some very faint form going through the doors between 2 and 4 seconds, it's really hard to see.

x-Treme

I can see the image, but like you said, it is very faint.
The third video in the first post really caught me by surprise. It's difficult to tell if it was a hoax or real, but based on the video and the way it made me feel, I'm willing to bet it is the latter of the two.

stinamarie1225

Here is a video that was shot by the Nightwatchers Paranormal Group from Kansas City, MO. I spoke personally with these people at the MOU Conference this past summer. They said that they didn't even spot this in the video until they had reviewed the footage a few times. This was captured at the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, Mo

I can see the image, very faintly. Pretty impressive, if you ask me! As for if its real or not, I wish I could say. I know if I ever saw that on my camera, I'd be searching for a change of underwear!

I want to address the first set of three you tube poltergeist videos. I have actually experienced this phenonmena on more than one occasion I lived in a haunted house for three years. But i never had a desire to film because there was too much activity in the home. But since this time which was long ago. I have done numerous house blessings. One case in particular which is eerily similar to the guys house i was doing a cleansing. The house had two fireplaces and i found that odd. One was boarded up completely. But when i got to the attic which had a fire place running through the attic the same way this guys house is and went to bless it with holy water the container shattered into tiny pieces. I have numerous people that were in the home that were witnesses. I was able to cleanse the rest of the home but not the attic which where most of the acitivity seemed to be coming from. The three videos bothers me on a deep level it is definitely a true haunting no doubt. The dog disturbs me in the first video because the fear in the dogs eyes is overwhelming possibly the dog was attacked before the owner filmed this portion. I am a dog owner and My bulldog will act strange when it has felt a presence. Then the short video when the man goes outside is a full blown apparition of the woman. In a white dress long flowing almost like an old wedding dress not from this era. The first video i wasn't completely convinced. But i will say this in all the homes that i have been in with activity that i have went in to assist or bless the home. The older homes with attics seem to have a boost of activity. I would like to know the history on the home and how long was it vacant. Because the longer a home sits vacant it welcomes in spirits because they do not like to be disturbed. I wonder if the home was close to a cemetary as this will also increase activity in the home. I hope the guy got someone to come in and help him with this activity. Definitely true on alot of levels of what i felt and saw. Blessings Vamp1r3Goddess

Samstwitch

Ghost videos

Here are 3 videos I found on ATS. They are pretty weird, especially the last one. In the last one the guy almost shits his pants.
This guy seems to have some ghost problems. Doors are opening, things are moving and his dogs seem afraid. If it's a hoax, it's well done.

YouTube - Unbelievable poltergeist activity
YouTube - very creepy ghost footage
YouTube - Truly terrifying poltergeist experience

Num7

It's hard to say if these videos are genuine or not. The videos are 3 years old. I wonder if the guy ever got any paranormal investigators in to have a look. Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson (TAPS) are my favorite ghost investigators, because they debunk before labeling something paranormal.

I noticed that the dog only barked once when the paper towel flew. In my own experience, my dog ran into a room, right up to the ghost and barked at it when no one visible. She knew when there was a ghost present and barked at it as if it were an intruder. In the first video, the dogs seem to focus on someone behind or above the camera (the cameraman), instead of the closet door where the paranormal activity supposedly originates. In the third video where the dog goes under the bed, she could have been trained/prompted to do that. She never whined or acted like she was distressed.

The 'orb' he spoke of in the first video is either dust or an insect. In the first video with the door, we hear the door knob rattling, but to me, it didn't look like the knob was shaking. Maybe it was and I just couldn't see it. In the second video, if the tape wasn't altered, it does look like a ghost passing into the dark room.

I believe in ghosts and I've lots of paranormal and ghostly experiences over the past 42 years. I lived in a 'haunted house' where multiple homicides occurred, and my son's father also lived in another haunted house where a double homicide happened. Many paranormal things that I experienced were witnessed by others. I was never scared by the paranormal activity that I experienced, but that's because I think of ghosts as people in another dimension. Once our lives were saved in my haunted house when there was a carbon monoxide leak. I always felt as if the spirits liked me. Perhaps it's because they could communicate with me on some level.

I also lived in a haunted house. For a good while and probably because you didnt fear them or run from them. But there was a fear in the dogs eyes that wouldnt leave. I have dogs and cats only one dog inside. I have saw her behave like that oddly when something is around. The first vid didnt convince me. But i have actually caught an apparition on camera. I do think that even though it wasnt for very long was an apparition. The attic well disturbs me on alot of levels. But i feel it was just a spirit attached to the home. I would definitely have had someone come out. I have experienced poltergeist activity with the lights the tv the computer. More so than what was on these vids. I like Taps they are good but my favorite is Paranormal state with Ryan Buell from the Paranormal Research Society his cases are some of the best ive seen. Thanks for the comment Sam. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)