Giant humans and dinosaurs

XDrFirefly

Re: Giant humans and dinosaurs

hobbit3.jpg

Dr FF</span></span></span></span><span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\'>

Harte

All,

It took me a while to be bored enough to finally get around to the words that accompanied these ridiculous photos. What I found here is so outrageous as to make me wonder why you other members who read this haven't commented on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Tenshi\")</div>
The seed of the serpent produced Cain. If his daddy was a great big giant of a fellow, what would Cain be like? His daddy. And he went to the land of Nod and took one of his sisters. Only way he could, there were no other females...[/b]

Tenshi, please tell me how you arrived at Cain being the seed of the serpent? And exactly why is it that you think you know who the serpent was?

The \"daughters of man\" were Cain's race, an earthly, carnal byproduct of man's lust. They are hybrid and not a spoken Word of God in creation...
...The phrase, \"came in unto\" refers in this connection only to the male who visits a woman's quaters and describes the immorality of \"free love\" which has repeated in this day along with miscegenation between the descendants of Cain and the children of Adam as Jesus foretold (Genesis 30:16; 38:16; Luke 17:26-27). [/b]

This is racism pure and simple. "Miscegenation" used in this way has justified racism for a thousand years.

\"Men of renown\" speaks of men with an enduring name. Genesis describes these people as great builders and engineers, musicians, inventers, craftsmen, unbelievers and scoffers at the righteous of Adam's race. The same race are renouned in these occupations today. [/b]

Here Tenshi is taking a huge swipe at the Jews. Anti-Semitism is not welcome in polite conversation, Tenshi.

God commanded Moses to exterminate the whole race of these people from the Land of Canaan whom He said would corrupt their morals and pervert their heart to paganism if they intermarried or made agreements with them. Sadly, history, the Bible and telephone directories in every city record how the sons of Israel intermarried with daughters of men until today their identity and their land has been usurped by \"men of renown\" -- clever inventers, actors, musicians, businessmen, singers, writers, traders, bankers and outright liars. [/b]

If you didn't believe what I said before about Anti-Semitism, reread these statements carefully.

This kind of posting is what one might expect from the KKK, I am amazed and saddened that this kind of hate speech has been allowed to remain posted here.

Harte

sinister

The racially biased comments in that post were not lost on me, I noticed all of that when I first read it. I thought it would be better to just let the thread go on its own, but I'm glad someone pointed all of that out. It's actually pretty confounding to me that someone would try to mix science, religion, and ignorance so well, without even coming out and saying it. Normally, I try to look past any religous quotations used as "defense" for an argument. In this case, it seemed to be his only argument. Yes, we all know you can twist Bible quotes into pretty much whatever you want, it's been done many a time.

JediStryker

Being someone who follows the Jewish faith myself, I don't appreciate these types of comments. EDITED FOR ANONIMITY -- JOHN

shield

This entire thing is a cool find. If researched more there could be a new chapter in the study of human evolution and other theories of ancient life. It could even prove some myths of ancient races (in wildman's find) due to the presence of giants in Greek and Roman mythology and even some Latin mythology if u look in the right places.

twilightsky

cool thread,that was "some" bible story,daddy always told me i was a daughter of lilith,
but then,what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in china?
thats a big hammer, a big foot and finger,
i guess everything "really" is bigger in Texas,
yes, i beleave there were giants,theres still giants, they stay hid,
because people would catch them,lock them up and disect them,
and do it all in the name of some god,
:confused::confused::confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I can't find it back, but I did read somewhere last week that some people out there think Nibiru was a prehistoric planet. They said there were either giant humans, dinosaurs or both on its surface. Weird.

Rosco..Jones

Thanks for the link.
Hey, we just found remains of Hobbits on Pacific islands. Why not have the posibility of Giants too?
I do believe there were Giants in the past. All cultures appear to have tales of that and there is (?) archelogical evidence. That's better than Bigfoot and I believe in him.

Jane Robert's "The Oversoul 7 Trilogy" has an interesting view on Giants in the stone age.