God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Gnostic Christian

God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Rev 4;11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Some people have what has been termed, the problem of evil. Many cannot fathom why, if god is good, he would create evil. Yet the scriptures are clear that god created evil for his pleasure.

It may be due to my criminal mind and delinquent attitude, but I think I know why. I wondered if you ands others had also dithered out a reasonable answer to show why sin and evil are required for god’s plan and our mental and moral development.

This fact is likely why the ancient Christians determined that sin was necessary for our development. They sing that Adam furthered god’s plan by his sin.

To them, even as Christianity and I clash, and the intelligent position, is that to not sin or do evil, is to derail god’s plan.

In this, issue, I happen to agree with the scriptures and Christians who say the sin and evil is good and necessary to god’s plan.

Do you?

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Psalm 5:4
" For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. "

God created all things, but it is man who sinned and allowed evil to fall upon his own head and rule over his fate.
Now God only tests men. He tests men to find those that love Him more than they love wicked ways of evil.
Evil is not good.
If you think evil is good you are deceived.
There is no verse in the Holy Bible that says that "evil is good" because evil is EVIL!
Please stop trying to deceive everyone here, thanks.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil.
Pride and arrogance and the way of evil
and perverted speech I hate.

Psalm 11:5
The LORD tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Why do you lie? I bet you cannot give one name or example of a Christian or verse in Holy scripture that says what you have said:
"evil is good and necessary"... What a lie.

ps. We don't need any youtube videos of deceived liars like you to help prove your false points and lies.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Psalm 5:4
" For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. "

God created all things, but it is man who sinned and allowed evil to fall upon his own head and rule over his fate.
Now God only tests men. He tests men to find those that love Him more than they love wicked ways of evil.
Evil is not good.
If you think evil is good you are deceived.
There is no verse in the Holy Bible that says that "evil is good" because evil is EVIL!
Please stop trying to deceive everyone here, thanks.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil.
Pride and arrogance and the way of evil
and perverted speech I hate.

Psalm 11:5
The LORD tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

You think your bible verses trump mine and that the bible lies when it says that god created evil for his pleasure. Ok.

So also seem to you think god created evil so he could hate the wicked. Ok.

If you think a god who is all knowing and has to test us, when he already knows all outcomes, you obviously have not thought things through.

Why do you deny what scriptures say, then quote some other scripture after showing that they lie?

Regards
DL

NIXIE

I think you should just give up on the whole pretending to think you know anything about spirituality thing.. you are just way off, man.
I give up on you. Your kind are doomed.

NIXIE

REVELATION 4:11

11 “Worthy are you, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they existed and were created.”

NIXIE

Even if you want to accept King James the freemason's translation you should know that those words are being said in Heaven before The Throne of GOD, where no evil will dwell. God will pick out the good grains of wheat in all men and cast out the chaff into the lake of fire. Evil men that do not know God or obey and follow the ways of Jesus Christ are useless to Him and they will have no place in Heaven.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

They could but they are wrong.
I have no reason to give up on my God.

"Gnostic "Christian"" sees no reason to praise Him.

So giving god all credit for all creation, while you deny him his due, is me disrespecting him, all while you disrespect him and would not give him his due.

Good thinking. Not.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

So giving god all credit for all creation, while you deny him his due, is me disrespecting him, all while you disrespect him and would not give him his due.

Good thinking. Not.

Regards
DL

all you can do is try to twist ideas around .. you are constantly wrong and you know you are evil and do not care for God at all... So why do you even speak of Him. I give him credit for all things but to say that evil is good is an idiotic mistake and if you try to preach that is the way you are deceived and a fool of deception.