God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

NIXIE

LOL I am not watching that freakazoid tell lies.. why would you even post that... Wait a second.. is that you in the vid? haha sorry.

NIXIE

You think God would lead people astray from himself? or you think there is no God that created everything? You think there is just the devil that crapped himself out of his own self?
I don't get it... ?

NIXIE

Say Heil mein Furer to your genocidal god for me.

Why you would brag about following Satan is beyond me. Care to fill us in on why you chose an evil genocidal prick as your god?

Regards
DL

I don't follow satan I follow THE ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS SON YHWH JESUS CHRIST.
I really am so sorry that your problem prevents you from understanding that.
You are more than obviously the one that has been fully deceived by the satan who is the adversary and enemy of YHWH/Jesus Christ.
Ok, now that I have made my point perfectly clear I do not plan to respond to your nonsense ever again, you Nazi enthusiast! Peace!

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

you Nazi enthusiast! Peace!

??

Your the one who like genocidal prick. Not me.

Thanks for ignoring me though. I do not like Satanists and those who abdicate their responsibility for their sins and do not follow Jesus as he asked, but instead, like you, will take the immoral path of riding him as your scapegoat.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Are you just trying to lie to me and everyone else or do you actually believe the lies that you tell? You have the wrong idea. I am not a satanist and I don't ride anyone as a "scapegoat". I don't even know what you think you mean by that and I am sure you are just trying to pretend like you know something but you don't because it does not make sense at all. Jesus died for all our sins and all we have to do is believe in what he did and why he did it for us and we will have eternal life in Heaven. You have no idea what you are talking about... I am following Jesus as best as I can for myself, to say I am anything less than a believer or Christian is a lie. You are a liar and a mocker of God. You really need to figure things out for yourself before it is too late for you. I am so sorry for you. You are the most horribly confused person concerning the truth of God that I have ever come across.. You should not be proud of who you are or what you preach because it is all deceptions.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Are you just trying to lie to me and everyone else or do you actually believe the lies that you tell? You have the wrong idea. I am not a satanist and I don't ride anyone as a "scapegoat". I don't even know what you mean by that and I am sure you are just trying to pretend like you know something but you don't. Jesus died for all our sins and all we have to do is believe in what he did and we will have eternal life in Heaven. You have no idea what you are talking about... I am following Jesus as best as I can for myself, to say I am anything less is a lie. You are a liar and a mocker of God. You really need to figure things out for yourself before it is too late for you. I am so sorry for you.

Do you know what morals are?

You say you are following Jesus as best as you can. Laudable that.

Think of a scapegoat as a substitute for you?

Now you know what a scapegoat is.

Who should be punished for your sins? You or an innocent substitute or scapegoat called Jesus?

Regards
DL