God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

Gnostic Christian

all you can do is try to twist ideas around .. you are constantly wrong and you know you are evil and do not care for God at all... So why do you even speak of Him. I give him credit for all things but to say that evil is good is an idiotic mistake and if you try to preach that is the way you are deceived and a fool of deception.

Again, you say that god created evil and think it a mistake. You show disrespect and evil intent on god's part.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

@NIXIE - You're verging on being rude again. Remember, any more name-calling and rude behavior, particularly in excess, and I'll have to issue you a warning point.

From now on I will just say "you are misunderstanding" instead of telling someone they are being foolish... I hope that will solve this problem.
I don't hesitate to call myself a fool in all matters, but I hope that wont be counted against me haha..
Thanks and apologies.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You are always wrong about me and God too. I am not disrespecting the truth, but you are. You are always trying to make God and his followers look bad.

Genocide was used by Yahweh and Hiyler.

Which is the worse moral monster?

Say hi to Yahweh for me but do not forget to say, Heil mein Furer and click your heels smartly.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Genocide was used by Yahweh and Hiyler.

Which is the worse moral monster?

Say hi to Yahweh for me but do not forget to say, Heil mein Furer and click your heels smartly.

Regards
DL

Hah! obviously Hitler was the only "moral monster" because he was a man and not the almighty God, the Most High authority of all this universe. Why do you keep it up with such childish notions? Why would I want to say Hi to Him for you anyway? He would probably be disgusted if I even chose to try to remember something like that to say to Him in person when I meet him again after I die in the future. Instead, I will pray for you right now in hopes that you finally come to the light that I hope he will reveal to you very soon and make everything about His truths all to clear for you to ignore.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I prayed for you. I love you buddy :) Soon YHWH/Jesus Christ will make Himself known to you.
I prayed that all the demons will be cast out of your confused meat body. Let God's LOVE overtake you now.

Gnostic Christian

Hah! obviously Hitler was the only "moral monster" because he was a man and not the almighty God, the Most High authority of all this universe. Why do you keep it up with such childish notions? Why would I want to say Hi to Him for you anyway? He would probably be disgusted if I even chose to try to remember something like that to say to Him in person when I meet him again after I die in the future. Instead, I will pray for you right now in hopes that you finally come to the light that I hope he will reveal to you very soon and make everything about His truths all to clear for you to ignore.

Moral cowards condemn men for an act while praising their satanic god for the same act. Take a bow.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I prayed for you. I love you buddy :) Soon YHWH/Jesus Christ will make Himself known to you.
I prayed that all the demons will be cast out of your confused meat body. Let God's LOVE overtake you now.

I have already suffered my apotheosis.

That is why I can call your genocidal prick a genocidal prick.

Moral cowards have yet to grow to manhood or grow a set of balls.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Sorry Satan, you can't fool me... .. hahaha! You are so backwards in your thinking, man. I think you really need to find some help.