God's Time and Zero Time = Electrogravitation

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here is a E-mail I received today

Sept. 01, 2012

I see the reason for why time only moves forward is because the projector of our reality is run by God. The projectionist is God. Further, God sees the past, present and future all at the same time since God is at the center of the surrounding projection. In that sense, Godel and Einstein may have been spot on when they proposed there was possibly a condition where time did not exist. That would be where God is. In zero time, there is also infinite energy. This is the definition of the non-weighted impulse function. God feeds the projector in parallel fashion and the surrounding space runs in serial fashion. Humans observe the serial steps of projection as the passage of time due to our memories. It is an illusion since even our brains depend on the serial update process.

My theory of Electrogravitation uses the zero time non-local space of God as the connection point between all matter instantaneously. The connection to our space at each point of reaction is via the A-Vector.

I also consider photons as jumping instantly from a location in space to another at the rate of their frequency and the time they stay at one point is that time that a whole rotation cycle is completed. The distance between jumps is that (when used as a product with frequency) will always equal the observed speed of light in free space. The photon cannot go backwards to where it has been. Thus there is no room for anti-photons. They spread out as a cone called a light cone equidistant in propagation as to orthogonal radiation. This explains why we also observe the dual nature of wave and partical.

I think that quanta generates its own medium in this fashion and in a sense can generate a self-guiding waveguide.

Momentum times wavelength equals Plank's constant and in a special sense this does not apply only for uncertainty. Wavelength is two times pi times radius of a circle. A lot of you may not know that this expression has a hidden action. Plank's constant divided by fixed radius containing a variable phase rotation rate then equals a variable momentum. (Two pi is also equal to radians of a full circle and as such represents phase.) An electromagnetic beam of energy coming from a waveguide horn that is slightly phase modulated at some arbitrary rate should shake apart whatever it is targed at since the beam is momentum modulated at the surface of the target.

Just thought I'd mention that. Don't know why. Perhaps the Vamina's of ancient lore of India also did it this way. It was recorded that they could shake apart enemy craft with a similar type of ray.

Respectfully,
Jerry E. Bayles

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow a sonic disruptor like they had in startrek cool I want one...
can you put one together for me proffessor???

Ren

God would be subject to some form of time in order to run his projector.
The past is an echo of actions and reflections in every present object.
If we were to invent an amplifier, we too could control something like God's projector to hear the past.
There are wave/particles that travel faster than the speed of light.
It is not terribly difficult to understand a wave/particle.
A wave/particle is both the pop tart kitty and the rainbow chem trail it leaves behind.
All natural and rhythmic patterns conform to the spiral of a golden ratio.

sevensixtwo

Great analysis Jerry. When you say "A-Vector" do you mean the vector potential? My understanding is that this does not quite work for gravity in the canonical sense, although it works well for EM. An excellent paper on this subject is "Killing Time" by JF Woodward. I really like the last paragraph since I mostly disseminated my early results on twitter. TWITS. (lol) ;)