Good Morning

Rosson

Good Morning

It has taken me some time to locate this forum, assuming it is indeed the correct one. A fellow researcher whom may be remebered by you of the name Just Visiting informed me of this web location and requested by way of a rather histrionic communication, that i send message of his well being.

Please excuse my slow communicating, this form of multirecipient communique is rather a laborious process for me. However, it has been conjectured that in this time frame the more open minded individuals locate their thoughts upon transnational technology connections. This results in my presence, hopefully in the correct location.

I shall accustom myself with your location a while, it is with much anticipation that await a response to this communication.

Thankyou

Rosson

John

Re: Good Morning

From whence do you come?

What are you?

Please excuse my slow communicating, this form of multirecipient communique is rather a laborious process for me.
Huh? Explain.

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Rosson\")</div>
It has taken me some time to locate this forum, assuming it is indeed the correct one. ?A fellow researcher whom may be remebered by you of the name Just Visiting informed me of this web location and requested by way of a rather histrionic communication, that i send message of his well being.
?
Please excuse my slow communicating, this form of multirecipient communique is rather a laborious process for me. ?However, it has been conjectured that in this time frame the more open minded individuals locate their thoughts upon transnational technology connections. ?This results in my presence, hopefully in the correct location.
?
I shall accustom myself with your location a while, it is with much anticipation that await a response to this communication.
?
Thankyou
?
Rosson[/b]

LOL...I just LOVE this place! never a boring moment...

Z-

Rosson

Replying is more complicated than was delineated to me. Is there a more efficient manner than moving the screen up and down?

Nevertheless, I am from the United States of America and her Interests of the year 2087. It was suggested to me by a communiqu? from our previous visitor that I employ the resources of the time travel web forum a manner of what we term a multinational or transnational communication system or technologies. I spoke of a multirecipient communiqu?; this is the manner by which my conversation is received by more than one recipient. However, by comparison it is a rather laborious process that will be alleviated in roughly 18 years by the actualization of ultrasonic communication developments made from gaming and cinematic technology to be available in this timeline in roughly 5-7 years hence (though not widely available until 10 years hence). In simple terms, the ability to "think" to your technology center will arise from this technology allowing you to experience your entertainment systems more fully. Ergo, the concept of "typing" is rather inconvenient, slow, and tricky to master finding letters, self checking my communication, and presenting it to the reader(s).

As a self-dialogue I present myself as Rosson to those who read my communication. My age is 25 standard rotations, which equates to 13.3 colonial rotations. I hail from New Washington of the planet Mars. This is the research institute established in 2018 by the Act of Expansion signed by the USA. We share facilities with the United Kingdom of Great Britain, the Japanese Consortium and various other business and research interests. The action of my returning here was of a simple alteration to ensure a more rapid development of necessary technologies in my timeline. However, whether I have succeeded the multilateral time frame problem I will not discover until I return. Though I am sure the necessary alterations were successful at this point. My time now is lagged by the lack of a return window so with merit to my predecessor I am able to communicate on a transnational scale to satisfy curiosities and curb my pococurantism.

I hope I am able to continue your lack of boredom Zoomerz.

With thanks,

Rosson

KiraSjon

I do not want to step on Mom or Cary's toes, but since none of the other mods are on, and I'm sure this thread will be a hot topic today - Rosson, please familiarize yourself with our general rules located here:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1014

our rules specifically for time travelers here:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1023

and please fill out a questionairre located here:http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=7

Once you've filled out this roster, please post it in this thread. This will enable the members to read over and answer several common questions.

Thanks so much and welcome to the board!

Judge Bean

Here we go again.

Rosson, the glimpse you have provided of this "future," you should know, is not all that appealing to an ordinary person, who prefers making out at the movies, backyard barbecue and ballgames to a society on Mars run by Enron clones. It sounds as though the corporations have taken over our society completely, without even the pretense of separation of Company and State.

In such a paradise, what is the need to badger the past?

Kira, great cheesecake. Won't you please reopen the Waco thread now that the troll has left the building?

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"KiraSjon\")</div>
I do not want to step on Mom or Cary's toes, but since none of the other mods are on, and I'm sure this thread will be a hot topic today - Rosson, please familiarize yourself with our general rules located here:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1014

our rules specifically for time travelers here:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1023

and please fill out a questionairre located here:http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=7

Once you've filled out this roster, please post it in this thread. This will enable the members to read over and answer several common questions.

Thanks so much and welcome to the board![/b]

No toe stepping on this end, our Southern Princess. This is Sosue and TimmyG's "gig". I'm with Paul on all the above.

Cary

gl100

2087 Speak

A very hale and hearty salutation to you oh Martian colonist of capitalist communiqu?s. As a means to curb your pococurantism please feel free to pontificate, delineate and elucidate upon your reasons for communicating, transnationally, with us Original Terrians who are as yet untouched by the technological epiphanies awaiting the evolutionary zenith of the PS2 and Xbox and must resort to QWERTY communication.

2005 Translation

What up dude? What you talking about Willis? We colonized Mars and yet forgot how to type???

2087 Speak
? My time now is lagged by the lack of a return window so with merit to my predecessor I am able to communicate on a transnational scale to satisfy curiosities and curb my pococurantism.?

2005 Translation
Home from school today. Beat Halo 2. I?m bored.

Rosson

I have observed the guidelines and appreciate the direction. It should be said that those rules appear perfectly civil and understandable given the closed mindedness of some in time frames prior to the late 2050?s.

My attempt to complete your queries yields the following;

Location Then:
USA New Washington Complex Beta. 2nd cycle.
1) I am uncertain what this question aims to yield. I knew many people, whether they would wish to have their existence pre-empted by my communiqu? I am equally uncertain.
2) My title is Trans-Chronological Investigator
3) Low-Grav Football.

Who you are:
1) My name is Rosson, please confer with me as such.
2) Standardized English
3) Chronologist?s Field Training. Advanced English and Literature. Extraterrestrial Vehicular Training. Typical Schooling and collegiate education (Psychology).

The Trip:
(Or trips you took)
1) I left on May 16th 2087 and my arrival pre-empted my expected window by 3 weeks.
2) Translocation through a controlled rift.
2b) The time device is able to differentiate certain time frames AD-Infinitum. The window of Translocation is available only for a short period of time. How this is calculated is left to the scientists. How they get me home, is starting to concern me.
2c) Intentional transit to assure technological discovery though controlled paradoxical intervention.
3) The time of arrival is purported to be 2005 March, 23rd Anno Domini.

This Forum:
1) Communiqu? by previous visitor suggested the transnational communication system as an ideal communications area. Variations of this form of communication remain, as do residual communications. It can be used as a manner of tracking, assuming I have located the correct communications area.
2) To alleviate my listlessness.
3) With a certain degree of hope, my goals are completed.

Location now:

1) Ordinarily I reside in Minneapolis St. Paul in the United States of America. However, for the past, or future depending on your view of my rhetoric, few years I have been posted in New Washington for training and preparation for my mission.
1b) I reside in a typical fabricated domicile.
2) My wife is awaiting my return
3) I work for the Governmental Research Department.
4) Vast improvements have been made. Rather different to my predecessor, it has since been discovered he returned from an alternate line. On topic however, I mentioned the Ultrasonic Broadcast Technology. For those that like proof, I can divulge I believe that this technology will have its patent posted in Europe, Germany in fact, approximately 1-2 weeks from today. However, it has not yet been created. It currently is an idea in the mind of a unique Japanese individual who aims to provide this technology for the gaming community and those who have no sight.

Another technology we utilize is in our technology centers. It began with Blasted Bearing Circuit technology and rapidly employed atomic processing. An idea touched on about 3 years from now.