Hall of Records

Crethox

I could see why not everyone or every race out in the Galaxy should get their hands on something that contains a vast amount of knowledge.
Every bit of knowledge could be either used for "good" or "evil" intents.

I agree on the part that if it exists the ones who are permitted access would have to be deemed worthy. And yes who would be worthy? Since it's a tale passed down through generations of human beings, I could see this as some sort of acknowledgement we as a race have ascended to a point in which the beings who left the Hall of Records would see us worthy having it. Like some sort of Master-Pupil relationship.

If it's a place in another dimension and we have an access point to it, my question would be first: Is there only the access point from Earth or would there be multiple access points to it (from other worlds as well)? If we have the only access point, I don't want to think of the consequences that would create if every race in the Universe is after the knowledge there. Lastly if there are access points from other worlds as well, then it would clearly mean the knowledge there is for everyone who is worthy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that the non-ascended beings from all around the universe would likely search for the Hall of Records, unless it's in a realm that is absolutely not reachable by physical means.

If it's only reachable by your spiritual, astral self, then no one can force its way into it. What do you think? Then, I believe it should be possible for non-ascended beings to reach it from everywhere in the universe, given they have the right to.

I feel that the knowledge contained in there is probably common knowledge for ascended beings. I'd be curious to read what others think about that point.

Enigmatik

I tend to stay as far from discussions about this topic as I can (so many bad experiences on other sites), but I'm going to throw in my opinion here: it's not an actual physical location so much as a concept.

Crethox

If it's only reachable by your spiritual, astral self, then no one can force its way into it. What do you think? Then, I believe it should be possible for non-ascended beings to reach it from everywhere in the universe, given they have the right to.

You mean by "tuning" yourself to the right dimension from any place? I think that could work, at least in the means of not having to use a portal somewhere to reach the place. If no portal is needed there wouldn't be a needs to fight over it to get control of said portal. One less thing to worry about ;)

However why the talk about locations then for said Hall of Records? There wouldn't be a need to search for a location if it can be traveled to from any place.

@Enigmatik Sorry to hear that you had bad experiences discussing about a topic on other sites. So far I haven't had such unpleasantries occur on this site, not that I have been that long a part of the community. Though I would like to read what your viewpoint is. As I see it it's just a way to share ideas among "like-minded" people.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it would be all about a precise tuning, a critical frequency that would allow one to reach it astrally. I'm really not sure about reaching it physically though. How do you feel about going there physically?

As far as the search for a physical place goes, I assume it has to do with the legends of old being repeated, updated and modified from one generation to another. It ended up many thousand years later as we know it: Some kind of hidden library lying under the Giza plateau waiting to be discovered when Humanity is ready. Over time, the astral, spiritual aspect of it was lost, changed to a more down to Earth concept that a hidden underground chamber is.

Enigmatik, I want to hear your opinion as well, we all do. :)

Enigmatik

I think the Hall of Records is a shared heritage of knowledge, not in the form of documents we could never translate after 10,000 years but information kept by a select few and handed down over generations by groups like the rishis of Vedic culture and the Seven Sages mentioned in Egypt.

For anyone interested, I can recommend an excellent book on archaeological evidence for advanced cultures in the Mediterranean around the time given for the fall of "Atlantis".

Crethox

Yes, I think it could be that (parts of) the knowledge would be kept by a select few and handed down accordingly. But on the other hand, logically I would assume that in case of a disaster in which the select few and handing down of said knowledge would be in danger or lost, they would have a backup-plan. In this case the Hall of Records.

I'm curious though what could be in it if it exists at all. Documents, storage-devices as we know it...? I don't think so. Not to mention the chance the place might get plundered. So I think I'll follow Num7 with that one that it is a non-physical place and when reached it opens up your mind or you see images/projections.

All we can do now is speculate about it and staying objective at the same time lol

@Enigmatik I would be interested in that recommendation of yours.