Hall of Records

Harte

Re: Hall of Records

Chip said:
Ah, and the infamous Harte makes his entry with boldness!

Okay, Harte give us some links to your chiropractor claims. No rush, I'm just treading lightly here...I'll put forth the links to my claims as well.

Good to see ya!

I'll get to it.

In the meantime, I'm surprised you asked. I mean, surely you've got a mean crick in your neck by now, the way you're constantly looking over your shoulder to see if Big Brother Rove W. Rumsfeld is sneaking up on you!

IOW, you should know by now given your condition what quackery homeopathic medicine is. Of course, chiro's can fix your neck temporarily, but so can a masseuse, and baby, that's livin! :p

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
I'm surprised you asked. I mean, surely you've got a mean crick in your neck by now, the way you're constantly looking over your shoulder to see if Big Brother Rove W. Rumsfeld is sneaking up on you!
I'm not the paranoid type. I am the "keep your ass in check type"! Besides, you can only sneak up on those that are unprepared. ;)

Below is a list (fairly extensive). In your opinion; are they all quacks?

http://www.edgarcayce.org/health/cayce_professionls_list.asp

Note: There are some Chiropractors and Masseuses in there, but, there are also a lot of legit Medical Practice Doctors...

Here is a little info on topic to keep the mods happy...
edgarcayce.org said:
Many A.R.E. members know about the search for the Hall of Records that has been going on in Egypt for many years. Fewer may be aware that there evidently is another place where Atlantean archives are buried. In reading 440-5 Cayce says that the records from the fabled Lost Continent are not only in the temple records of Egypt, but were also carried to Yucatan.
According to 5750-1, "The records are one." They contain "a record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the spirit took form or began the encasements in that land.. ." (378-16) They extend through the first destructions of that ancient civilization, the exodus of Atlanteans to other lands, and the final destruction of Atlantis. They contain a description of the building of the Great Pyramid, as well as a prophecy of "who, what, where, would come [to make] the opening of the records.. ." (378-16) Click here to continue reading…
Meridian Institute - Home Page

Here is a story from 1910 in the NY Times: http://www.cayce.com/nytimes.htm

It seems to me that Cayce has made an impact in the Field of Medicine. Especially since he has no formal education and was considered an illiterate man.

I stand by my claims that doctors are mystified by what this man was capable of. I personally am rather fascinated by his capabilities. I have read several books regarding this subject and have only tried a few of his remedies and they worked quite well. However, when I researched my own personal indigestion issue (which is occasionally very painful) he suggests that I refrain from drinking beverages made from wheat and barley...I'm sorry Ed, I just can't do that. Until beer is outlawed, I'll be popping the tums...

Harte

Chip said:
I'm not the paranoid type. I am the "keep your ass in check type"! Besides, you can only sneak up on those that are unprepared. ;)
Just joking, pal. I know you ain't as bad as most of them, and you know what I mean by "them." :D

Chip said:
Below is a list (fairly extensive). In your opinion; are they all quacks?
No, mostly just the homepaths and chiropractors. Like I said.

How could a massage therapist be a fraud? There's no real claim there, unless you pay them and they refuse to massage you or something.

There are several medical doctors listed there. That seems odd to me, since A.R.E. maintains that Cayce's method is superior to those of the A.M.A.

Chip said:
Here is a story from 1910 in the NY Times: http://www.cayce.com/nytimes.htm

It seems to me that Cayce has made an impact in the Field of Medicine. Especially since he has no formal education and was considered an illiterate man.
Chip,
How many bogus crap stories from a hundred years ago still exist online today? Remember the one from the Arizona Gazette about Egyptians in the Grand Canyon? How about the one about fossilized giants being dug up?
Cayce was a fraud. A good, evenhanded examination of his "readings" will show this - he mentions almost every system in the body so that once his patient dies of liver failure (for example,) A.R.E. comes along and follows up with it as if Cayce correctly "diagnosed" something simply because he mentioned the liver.

I've read quite a few, that's the case in the vast majority of them.

You can only see the ones A.R.E. lets you see, unless you want to pay. What's that all about?

Do you know that he was prospecting for minerals in Bimini when he predicted that Atlantis would first "return" in that area - giving the date as 1968 or 1969? Do you know that the A.R.E. absolutely scoured the area for those two years until they finally had to settle for some beach rock just offshore and pretend it was the first part of Atlantis returning? The "discovery" of this completely normal and natural formation by three A.R.E. members in an airplane is still today touted as another Cayce prediction come true.

If A.R.E. was so sure, why did they go looking themselves? Cayce's prediction didn't say the A.R.E. would discover a piece of Atlantis in 1969.

Seems somewhat odious.

And what about China as a Christian Nation? Do you know that the U.S. was supposed to have already suffered extensive tectonic catastrophe by now?

Chip said:
I stand by my claims that doctors are mystified by what this man was capable of. I personally am rather fascinated by his capabilities. I have read several books regarding this subject and have only tried a few of his remedies and they worked quite well. However, when I researched my own personal indigestion issue (which is occasionally very painful) he suggests that I refrain from drinking beverages made from wheat and barley...I'm sorry Ed, I just can't do that. Until beer is outlawed, I'll be popping the tums...

Stand by what you will. You are being flim-flammed. If you don't mind, then I don't mind.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I think that homeopathic medicine is difficult to defend on both sides. I don't think it was proved to work.

Thanks Chip for the link you provided from edgarcayce.org. It was interesting.

I found this page on the same website, I'm currently reading it, it's pretty long. It's about a conference talking of almost everything related to the halls of records.
2000 Conference

Interesting :)

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok guys did this hall of records ever get found or are they just anotherscam run for money..... cause I've yet to hear of there discovery??????

Rosco..Jones

Hall of Records

The Hall of Records is supposedly a library containing the entire egyptian knowledge, buried under the giza plateau. There have been many theories about it's location, and some claim that it really exists.

There might be many Hidden chambers, and secret tunnels in that area.

Three parts story about the subject: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/secretchambers1.htm

Here is the Wikipedia link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records
Some say there are 2 other Halls of Records, one of them in Yucatan. The other is in Bimini, perhaps besides the fountain of youth ? ;)

Long time back I read an Edgar Cayce book that mentioned the Hall of Records.
Apparently, when they were building the they uncovered the tip of a pyramid.
The delay that would be caused by any archeological project was unacceptable.
The dam got built and there is now a pyramid under water.
Cayce said that this was where all the answers lie.

If this were the site, what would be the next step?

Rosco..Jones

NEW... Egyptian pyramids found by infra-red satellite images

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957

Back to the Aswan Dam pyramid of Cayce's.
That's where the Hall of Records lies.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/nubians11.html

In the early 1900s a dam was built along the Nile River in Aswan, Egypt to help control flooding and to provide hydroelectric power to the region. However, in times of extreme flooding, it proved inadequate and the land and towns thought protected by the dam would be covered with flood waters. In the 1960s, it was decided that a second dam would be built at Aswan to solve the problem. This dam created a 500-mile-long lake. The area used to create the lake was located on the site of an ancient civilization known as Nubia. Prior to completion of the dam, the United Nations began a rescue operation to excavate the area so that endangered Nubian monuments could be uncovered and moved to other locations. All together, twenty-four monuments were dismantled and relocated and many others were identified and documented before the area was flooded to make the lake. Four temples were donated to those nations who had contributed the largest effort. In this way, the Netherlands received the temple of Taffeh, which was rebuilt inside the RMO. Above are photographs taken of Nubian monuments before the second Aswan Dam was completed.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of further archaeological study at any sites in Nubia, is all but impossible became many of the primary areas of investigation now lie under 250 feet of water, at the bottom of Lake Nasser. Over 150,000 Nubians and Sudanese were forced to relocate off the land their ancestors had called home for over 5,000 years. Over 45 Nubian villages were washed away along the banks of the Nile south of Aswan.

They were resettled in and around the city of Aswan and in villages further north. There is no way to estimate the total number of temples and tombs which now lie at the bottom of Lake Nasser, nor is there any way of knowing the many secrets these structures currently hold. Because of the creation of the Aswan Dam, the world will never have an opportunity to study the full impact Africans from the southern Nile Valley had on the development of ancient Egypt and subsequent civilizations.