Hall of Records

Harte

Long time back I read an Edgar Cayce book that mentioned the Hall of Records.
Apparently, when they were building the they uncovered the tip of a pyramid.
The delay that would be caused by any archeological project was unacceptable.
The dam got built and there is now a pyramid under water.
Cayce said that this was where all the answers lie.

Actually, no, this is not what Cayce said.

This is what Cayce said:
The base of the Sphinx had been laid out in channels, and in the corner facing the Great Pyramid the story was inscribed as to how all these were begun and built, giving the history of the first invading ruler and the ascension of Araaraat. From the right forepaw, a passage was made to lead to the entrance of the Record Chamber, or Pyramid of Records. This was to remain undiscovered until man overcame his ego and reached true spiritual understanding, at the beginning of the fifth root race.
The Hall of Records was enclosed in a pyramid of its own, also to stay hidden for many thousands of years. It is situated between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid. Hidden in the northeast corner were thirty-two tablets, buried with the remains of King Araarat. This was the first of the pyramids to be constructed from the shifting sands.
Source

Cayce was a fraud. No need to fraud him up even more with your own fraudulent fraudy fraud, you fraud.

Fraurte

Rosco..Jones

Sorry Harte, I haven't read Cayce in 40 years and my memory was a bit off.
You are correct on what he said on the Hall of Records.
But, my story on the pyramid being submerged by the building of the Aswan dam was something he did say.
He also said it was important, but I can't recall exactly why. There were answers to be found there.
I apologize for getting it confused with the HoR.

You are entitled to your opinion on Cayce. I'm just relating one item that he talked about.
I would like to mention that I don't appreciate your "with your own fraudulent fraudy fraud, you fraud."
You really have a serious problem with your communication skills.
It is difficult to have any serious discussion with someone who can't resist name calling, like a little kid in a playground.
Please grow up a little, OK?

Harte

Sorry Harte, I haven't read Cayce in 40 years and my memory was a bit off.
You are entitled to your opinion on Cayce. I'm just relating one item that he talked about.
No need to apologize for not remembering what Cayce claimed.
However, you actually didn't "relate" an item Cayce talked about. You related an item your faulty memory invented.

I would like to mention that I don't appreciate your "with your own fraudulent fraudy fraud, you fraud."
You really have a serious problem with your communication skills.
It is difficult to have any serious discussion with someone who can't resist name calling, like a little kid in a playground.
Please grow up a little, OK?
Wasn't trying to be serious. Why should I, in the face of your fabrication?

Harte

cmac

Doesn't really matter if YOU, are trying to be serious or you feel you are joking around, it is offensive language. There is a difference between expressing your personal opinion, and just being offensive and putting someone down.

Here is my personal opinion (not that you care), I thought it was very abusive language, and there is no need for it. But I don't expect my opinion to mean much. It will mean a lot to some, nothing to others, and that is your free will, so respect others, without being abusive.

Rosco, was simply trying to share, he didn't deserve a beat down, for misstating what Cayce had said.

Nothing wrong with pointing out your opinion that you believe someones statement to lack merit, or miss what Cayce said. Sometimes compassion for another and respect, is a lot more important than cracking a joke at someone elses expense. Sometimes, make it all the time.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wasn't trying to be serious. Why should I, in the face of your fabrication?Harte
Harte, your excuse weights as much as an 8th grader saying "Oh, I was just kidding." after getting caught at name calling.

Stop being so rude with people. Period.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I really enjoy talking about the Hall of Records and I want to get this thread moving again. It really is a great topic to discuss about. After various discussion I had with some friends of mine, I came to ask myself the following question:

Is the Hall of Records a physical place or an astral realm?

Let's say it's a physical place. It's hidden somewhere on Earth, perhaps under the Sphinx, at the bottom of the sea or under some other massive and very old structure. We can suppose it will let itself be discovered when humanity is ready, as some predicted. I like this theory and I think it's still down to Earth so to speak, as we're looking for a some physical objects.

Now, the crazy (or maybe not so crazy after all?) theory. Ok, it's a place we'll find when we are ready. Some wise men of old were probably able to go there. It contains every possible knowledge there is. How can you fit so much knowledge in one place makes my head hurt, until I think out of the box about a place that is probably not limited to the 3rd dimension like the Earth currently is. We're talking about knowledge that we can't even imagine, those "we're not there yet" kind of things. Perhaps it's some kind of hive mind, which makes me ask you the following question: What if the Hall of Record isn't a physical place at all?

Perhaps it's some place you may be able to get to when experiencing an astral projection. We know some wise men and women from the days of old were good at meditation, spirituality and other things that may help you "elevate higher", which would probably allow them to astral travel way more easily and perhaps get to some astral place called the Hall of Records which would contains all knowledge there is, all answers. About it opening up when humanity is ready: Perhaps one day, we'll experience some shift in consciousness or another similar phenomenon that would allow us to get there when meditating properly, dreaming, going astral and the likes.

I have no idea how valid, believable this theory is, but I've been thinking about it for a little while. I figured it was time to post it and explain it properly. Let me know what you think. :)

cmac

"When science begins the study of non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the centuries of its existence." Nikola Tesla

To me, this is a very profound statement. Many may take it lightly, because we have been conditioned to only pay attention to and believe what we can physically see, measure, etc (3rd dimensioal stuff). If we believe we know a fraction of the truth of the universe, we are kidding ourselves. Science has been brilliant, amazing discoveries, I don't mean to disrespect science by any means. But to me, we still only know a fraction of the truth around us, everyday. At some point, I think we will find, that many of our so called scientific proofs, were wrong. We likely won't see this point, until our consciousness intelligence raises beyond the 3rd dimensional viewpoint. What happens when more of our DNA is activated? What happens if and when more of our brain is in use? What happens if we begin to understand things, that to this point, have simply been out of our reach?

What if there were previously beings on Earth, either of earlier civilizations or Star beings of some sort, that have scientific knowledge well above and beyond what we know today? What if their consciousness levels, were at points, that we merely cannot understand, that seem sci-fi to us? If an object merely has to vibrate at a level outside of our dimension, then we would not only not be able to see it, but also, it would not be physically within our reality, for us to know that it is there. Without some sort of device to detect it, or for some reason, for its vibration to fall into our 3rd dimensional view.

This is something to think about. It won't hurt your brain too much I don't think to stretch it a little in thought. If there are previous civilizations, who had tech that we don't understand, or Star beings of some sort handed this knowledge to civilizations, or if these Star beings were here, and used their knowledge of higher physics and higher dimensions, then maybe what Num is speaking of, could very well be occuring. Maybe the Hall of Records, and history of Earth are sitting in a 4th dimensional or 5th dimensional vibration or safe area of some sort, just waiting for someone of high enough vibration and/or consciousness to find them, to gain access to them, or to simply just see them. Just out of our physical/3rd dimensional realm. Talk about your security system. Only those of high enough consciousness would have access to information that in the hands of the wrong people could be used to further harm humanity. Maybe until we are "ready" as in higher consciousness, we will not be allowed to access the information contained therein. I don't think most of humanity could handle, knowing the truth.

Kind of reminds me of the stories surrounding the Ark of the Covenant. How only certain people could be around it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with you cmac. I never thought about the whole security system aspect of the thing. I gotta say it's a pretty good system, as it makes it so that only people truly worthy of the Hall's secrets are going to be able to get into it.

A physical Hall of Records can possibly be opened by anyone using a proper tool, no matter what kind of device blocks the door. Hiding the Hall in another astral realm makes it very hard to reach from here, from our perspective, while it allows other beings from other realms to reach it.

Why would the Hall of Records exists only for us Earthlings?