Has anyone heard of "the sons of man"

Mr_Zero

You need to write down to yourself your purpose in statement of fact. These are not humans you're visiting but creatures that can seem human who are a genetic mutation away from humans.

You must also accept the ruling of the vampire hierarchies, either allowance, or denial of your visiting them. I was at a disadvantage here, as this was a gene viral disease lacking immunity problem that almost caused me to become a full vampire.

Their numbers and society are tightly controlled. So you just don't walk in on them. I would check Sanguinarious.org and ask. There are also some hits to contact them in both LA & New Orleans.

I'm not recommending you do this because of the dangers involved. The risk you take are solely your own I take no responsibilities for your choices in doing this.
www.sanguinarius.org
@lamdo263 you sure the www.sanguinarius.org website has real vampires, to me it just seems its full of people who are just obsessed with vampires, so obsessed that they trick their brains in believing they are real vampires, but in reality they are just mortal humans. just my observation.

lamdo263

@lamdo263 you sure the www.sanguinarius.org website has real vampires, to me it just seems its full of people who are just obsessed with vampires, so obsessed that they trick their brains in believing they are real vampires, but in reality they are just mortal humans. just my observation.
No, from time to time real vampires float through there. Their real vamp info section is good too. There's a lot of vamp websites, if that's what floats your boat, but again, once your'e bitten by a real one, it can be a life changing experience.

Secretman3811

No, from time to time real vampires float through there. Their real vamp info section is good too. There's a lot of vamp websites, if that's what floats your boat, but again, once your'e bitten by a real one, it can be a life changing experienes

Shame on you for want to be a vampire and it lead to murder and killing with you own teeth so for me forget it

Mr_Zero

@Secretman3811 if I become a vampire, I will come to to you secretman. me hungry nom nom nom. :)

just kidding, I don't want to me a vampire. humans are better.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Shame on you for want to be a vampire and it lead to murder and killing with you own teeth so for me forget it
You don't understand Secretman. What the Pleiadean Cosmonaut had done, was to erase my resistance to the post middle ages junk vampire plague, via my fraternal twin traveling through that period of time, affecting an ancestor's DNA which in turn affecting mine, is my modern stance.

Simplified as I can get it, via a twin traveling through that period of time, she pushed the resistance factor I had against becoming a modern-day vampire, out of the way. I guess you could say it was like getting reinfected, I started to turn into a probable hybrid vampire. I had no choice in the matter.

What I think they did was to send a house cat sized lab grown animal of some kind to bite me when I sept at night, which carried the stop to turn into a full vampire serum or antigen in it. This stopped the process and I became normal.

My son woke out of bed and told me shortly before my turning in for the evening, that he heard something big, or a group of creatures crawling on the wall outside of his bedroom. Maybe they gained access to me through the pet window? That was the anti-turn bite.

That's what happened, I didn't even want to become a vampire. I guess you could say Secretman, that the Pleiadeans of the 1975 Billy Meier landings, weren't real bright. Read this over a few time, so you understand.

Secretman3811

You don't understand Secretman. What the Pleiadean Cosmonaut had done, was to erase my resistance to the post middle ages junk vampire plague, via my fraternal twin traveling through that period of time, affecting an ancestor's DNA which in turn affecting mine, is my modern stance.

Simplified as I can get it, via a twin traveling through that period of time, she pushed the resistance factor I had against becoming a modern-day vampire, out of the way. I guess you could say it was like getting reinfected, I started to turn into a probable hybrid vampire. I had no choice in the matter.

What I think they did was to send a house cat sized lab grown animal of some kind to bite me when I sept at night, which carried the stop to turn into a full vampire serum or antigen in it. This stopped the process and I became normal.

My son woke out of bed and told me shortly before my turning in for the evening, that he heard something big, or a group of creatures crawling on the wall outside of his bedroom. Maybe they gained access to me through the pet window? That was the anti-turn bite.

That's what happened, I didn't even want to become a vampire. I guess you could say Secretman, that the Pleiadeans of the 1975 Billy Meier landings, weren't real bright. Read this over a few time, so you understand.
Sorry for confusion but I was pointing at Mr zero so nothing to see here

WarpBoundBeard

@WarpBoundBeard have you actually seen the stuff you are talking about
Here we go, Yes. I have been demonic/Enitity/being haunted/tortured me for several months drove me literally crazy, and you cant shoot, fist fight, Its psychological, destroys your mental health, there are ways to fight but saying a passage one or twice doesnt cut it when strong, and i didnt know other ways i was 17,18. Seen several 90% certain UFO, thats about it of alien, seen so much evidence, look into the vets that went hunting aliens in caves back in 70s after vietnam,they lost members who where WAR VETS. Skinwalker, rakes pretty sure are something and they're deadly, i trust that a lot of native American stories are somewhat true. i believe in something like vampirism different types 1. idk if you consider it, but leech or energy leeching for stregth, focus etc. then parasitic, and aliens that are ageless or blood consuming to revive ( getting theoretical here.) werewolf , Dogman (dont like that name) too many repors of attacks , real fears of things like it through out the world, developed ways to fight, they where/are so convinced. I too was young i looked into this stuff, when i was youn g after attack, learned other ways, methods to defend self from external forces, i too wanted to hunted, better to survive, dont go looking , fight if it comes to, if you can, but if you seek X youll find worse you open the door. i say this for your good, but live your life, i more than all know the temptation/desire to seek. just try to seek the right things...

Bdalgliesh

Has anyone heard of a group called "the sons of man". They are a supposed hidden group that fought supernatural creatures such as vampires, blacked eye kids and etc. does anyone have any information on them. ?
Just came across the guy on TikTok; his page is @alexcalvolshaunted