Has anyone heard of "the sons of man"

WarpBoundBeard

Ughh, sorry secret man most people on here , unless you were in say military, DO NOT WANT TO HUNT, wether cryptid, demon, or aggressive alien, youd fold and run if you suddenly grew brain or would die, i say not to insult but tough love, saying things like that brings bad luck, military would probably be able to get through shock quick enough , to act, if it would do any good. too much Supernatural on tv, leading to death IRL is there a hidden statistic out there? that aside there are plenty families, orders, and ORG that operate in this world, but they either want best of best or fodder, heres a check list: do you hike? do you fight? have you hunted Dangerous game before mountain lion? wolf? GUNS do you have, know, use often? are you fit? nature knowledgeable ? id say yes research, looking into, learning about thse things whats real, but killing anything has a weight, but to find a unicorn and 50 cal it. i dont think many could do, even if it was charging you try something else. i try to take this serious , and i live in place where just nature kills many yearly, through in Bigfoot, werewolf or something and it a whole new nightmare.

Mr_Zero

Ughh, sorry secret man most people on here , unless you were in say military, DO NOT WANT TO HUNT, wether cryptid, demon, or aggressive alien, youd fold and run if you suddenly grew brain or would die, i say not to insult but tough love, saying things like that brings bad luck, military would probably be able to get through shock quick enough , to act, if it would do any good. too much Supernatural on tv, leading to death IRL is there a hidden statistic out there? that aside there are plenty families, orders, and ORG that operate in this world, but they either want best of best or fodder, heres a check list: do you hike? do you fight? have you hunted Dangerous game before mountain lion? wolf? GUNS do you have, know, use often? are you fit? nature knowledgeable ? id say yes research, looking into, learning about thse things whats real, but killing anything has a weight, but to find a unicorn and 50 cal it. i dont think many could do, even if it was charging you try something else. i try to take this serious , and i live in place where just nature kills many yearly, through in Bigfoot, werewolf or something and it a whole new nightmare.
@WarpBoundBeard have you actually seen the stuff you are talking about

lamdo263

@Secretman3811 @lamdo263 have you guys actually seen a vampire
I was a vampire for about three days till I was afforded the stop turn bite. I can only describe the process as being something like genetically enhanced but at the same time being on a hormone-cocaine like drug.

Where some parts were actually pleasurable, other areas like being able to smell another's blood through their skin and starting to mentally form attack patterns on other humans, brought the reality that what I was going through was not a game.

On the third night during sleep something bit me on my right breast leaving two holes, that kind of wept a clear fluid. The night after I was bit, when sleeping a black funnel opened up beneath me and my spirit started to go down this hole. An arm shot out and grabbed my spirit soul complex pulling it back.

I awoke drenched in sweat but realized what the bite was and that I was going to be alright.

Who caused this was Pleiadean female associated of Billy Meier Sem-ya-zee, spelled Semjase in her time traveling. Her and I were fraternal twins not to her knowledge and when she time traveled with Billy she erased my resistance to the junk vampire plagues that David Hatcher Childress mentions in his South American Adventure series of books.

I was on Sanquinarius.com com a lot as I was looking for some way to reverse this. The only people that have the anti-turn serum is either the government or the vampire clans.

There are all different kinds of vampires and even vampire day walker hybrids. So, if you want to go around killing vampires, your'e going to have a lot of people waiting to take you out before them.

Some forms of vampires seem completely normal and you can't even tell that they are one.