Haunted Vacation Spots

greeneyes6

About 9 years ago I work in a hotel call the Wingate, I was a housekeeper at the time I noticed on the first day at work alot of the other worker's told me to be very careful with room 333 I ignore what they said because I came there to make money not friends anyways day 2 of working in my new job on my paperwork I noticed I had room 333 to clean I didn't think anything of it about what the other housekeepers was saying but soon I walked in I felt weird the room was extremely cold I checked the AC unit and it was off I call the front desk and told them why is this room so cold and the AC unit was off they told me just ignore it and keep working so I did, I start dusting off the furniture and the light started flickering I felt an uneasy feeling like something bad gonna happen so I stop what I was doing and as I turn around the door was lock I freak out because I didn't hear or see anyone close the door the room got colder and then all the lights turn off I started screaming because the door didn't open the lights was out I try finding the phone and when I did I call the front desk and told them what was happening they thought I was messing around and no one came for me, I waited 10min and still no one came I was like fuck this I call 911 and told them I call the front desk telling them what was going on and they didn't believe me the police came and they couldn't even open the door from the out side I turn on flash light on my phone because I was so scared I didn't see anything but I felt I like I move something really bad was going to happen the cops called the fire fighters to cut open the door and when they got me out I was so cold my hands was turning purple and my lips was to. They took me to the hospital because I had bruises on my legs and arms the crazy part about the whole situation I didn't feel anything touching me and everyone was asking me who was hitting me I told them no one I was in the room all by myself and soon I started working in the room everything went terribly wrong, no one believe me only the house keeper.none of them didn't experience what had happened to me.all they said that the room gets really cold and the AC unit is off that's it, come to find out a woman many years ago checked in that room and killed her self and no one up to this day knows why, after coming out the hospital I called my job and told them I quit. They said ok but I was so traumatized from the experience I stood in bed for couple months I couldn't shake the feeling about what had happened to me, then I started drinking trying to forget about it and it made it worse or I move in with a friend and started a new job working as a leasing manager at some apartments and my life went back to normal ......

label

About 9 years ago I work in a hotel call the Wingate, I was a housekeeper at the time I noticed on the first day at work alot of the other worker's told me to be very careful with room 333 I ignore what they said because I came there to make money not friends anyways day 2 of working in my new job on my paperwork I noticed I had room 333 to clean I didn't think anything of it about what the other housekeepers was saying but soon I walked in I felt weird the room was extremely cold I checked the AC unit and it was off I call the front desk and told them why is this room so cold and the AC unit was off they told me just ignore it and keep working so I did, I start dusting off the furniture and the light started flickering I felt an uneasy feeling like something bad gonna happen so I stop what I was doing and as I turn around the door was lock I freak out because I didn't hear or see anyone close the door the room got colder and then all the lights turn off I started screaming because the door didn't open the lights was out I try finding the phone and when I did I call the front desk and told them what was happening they thought I was messing around and no one came for me, I waited 10min and still no one came I was like fuck this I call 911 and told them I call the front desk telling them what was going on and they didn't believe me the police came and they couldn't even open the door from the out side I turn on flash light on my phone because I was so scared I didn't see anything but I felt I like I move something really bad was going to happen the cops called the fire fighters to cut open the door and when they got me out I was so cold my hands was turning purple and my lips was to. They took me to the hospital because I had bruises on my legs and arms the crazy part about the whole situation I didn't feel anything touching me and everyone was asking me who was hitting me I told them no one I was in the room all by myself and soon I started working in the room everything went terribly wrong, no one believe me only the house keeper.none of them didn't experience what had happened to me.all they said that the room gets really cold and the AC unit is off that's it, come to find out a woman many years ago checked in that room and killed her self and no one up to this day knows why, after coming out the hospital I called my job and told them I quit. They said ok but I was so traumatized from the experience I stood in bed for couple months I couldn't shake the feeling about what had happened to me, then I started drinking trying to forget about it and it made it worse or I move in with a friend and started a new job working as a leasing manager at some apartments and my life went back to normal ......

Indeed yes you didn't feel much even if something was hurting you because the coldness numbed the pain to begin with.

Secondly they had to break the door down and yet they didn't believe you? Call my crazy but clearly something was up? Many years ago I slowly slipped in and out of alcohol addiction but I am sober now. It is not easy knowing what you know feeling what you feel and not a single soul on this earth would take your word for it.

And yet there are buildings being demolished and turned into parking lots due to "bad things" and unexplainable things. How can you explain being locked up in a room that turned out to be cold AND having clear indication something was hurting you.

Do you know less than 2% of the world's population has green eyes? I also have this genetic trade. And we share similar stories that said I don't have one as scary as this. and I am thankful for it.

Here is the truth as I see it. People don't want to believe or think about it, they need to call us crazy mark us in some way because if there really are ghosts then that mean someone saw them doing bad things hide things know there past the list goes on.

I found the people that are the most skeptical are those who has the most to hide.

DEATH OMEN

Don't doubt a word of what was cited. To question events is pretty normal, since most folks question anything that has to do with about anything "paranormal" that either go against "common sense" or cannot be proven by any methods accepted by science. at least as we know 'science". I have found over the years that folks create encounters with the "paranormal" for attention, have an over active imagination, suffer from some form of mental illness, as in auditory or visual hallucinations, or actually have come in contact with "something" that might loosely be defined as "ghosts". I can accept that "ghosts" exist based on experiences in locations from my family home to Civil War battlefields. I have been pushed, bitten, slapped,
have had my hair pulled, when I had some, as well as my beard and touches in places that , well, we need not get into where but about any part of the human body is "fair game" to any "ghost(s)" that wants to let we mortals "they are around. Interesting post. Thanks.

label

For the most part it is not about the vacation spot it is however about the person. Where I go bad things follow "so don't invite me for tea" anytime soon. That said the ever popular room 13 that most motels hotels "remove" because of superstition remains a hot spot regardless where you are in the world.

So at a local motel build on a lot with no historical value and had no crime or happening has indeed a room number 13 and I was the lucky occupant because it was the only room available and well you need to a place to sleep in the end of the day.

So I walked into the room and it was unused the desk clerk told me I am the second person in there short history to accept said room. So everything was basically new and well nice. the bed was new and nice the shower was working wonderfully and the toilet was CLEAN! What a wonderful experience.

Then I turned out the lights went to sleep. Now I don't know if it was the normal things that follow me around "for some sad and unknown reason" or a new one but There it was and I had a bad nights rest. So I guess any room can be a problem even in a new building with a poor numbering system. But in the end I would say book room 13 chances are you will get a clean room along with our ghostly friends.

Barth Abrem

There is a section of people that exits who like to being in to these things especially for fun and at the same time they think of it as a proper way out and sticking to everything which is fine enough so yeah. That is the way how it stays.