Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

Tweety

Also @Einstein and @TimeFlipper and the other gentleman/lady, there is no Mandela effect cause it is just a matter of some ppl not remembering how something was spelled. I know it was Berenstain Bears so vividly cause I was in primary school and I loved reading that book about the honey which was one of their firsts in the series and I knew a few kids whose last name was Stein or their last names ending with that suffix and I often wondered why the writer of the book spelled that bear family in the book differently and my parents implied that the writer may be closed minded about a certain (well I don’t care to bring it up here because those closed minded ppl annoy me and I don’t care to start a discussion about a subject that is sore to many ppl like myself plus politics gets too many resentful). Anyways that explains why it was always Berenstain and not Berenstain cause either ppl forgot spelling or had to repress memory about closed minded ppl so they wanted to think it was Berenstein and frankly I DON’T blame them.

Now the Jif peanut butter thing is easy cause there was Skippy Peanut butter at the time and ppl got mixed up with spellings. I know it was always Jif cause that was my favorite and I watched my mother make it for me everyday for my lunch to take to school. I vividly remember what the jar looked like.

Now the Jerry Lewis death, a lot of ppl got him confused with Jerry Lee Lewis. They kept thinking there were one and the same which is understandable. Just like someone from my generation had no idea that Jack Lord died back in the 1990s and this person loved the original Hawaii Five O show of the 70s which frankly I don’t think the remake is any good. There will never be another Jack Lord.

Anyways my point is there is no mandala effect but just that we all as humans tend to get confused.

Kairos

Why is it only people skipping between dimensions? Shouldn't we be coming across Aaron Burr dimes or something?

Cirrus

Anyways my point is there is no mandala effect but just that we all as humans tend to get confused.

You forgot about the movie, Shazam... there's no mistaking Sinbad being a genie. I know several other people who remember the movie. And yet, it somehow doesn't exist.

When the movie came out I thought it was a little strange name-wise because of the D.C. Comics character of the same name.

And, yes, I know the difference between Shaq and Sinbad

Tweety

You forgot about the movie, Shazam... there's no mistaking Sinbad being a genie. I know several other people who remember the movie. And yet, it somehow doesn't exist.

When the movie came out I thought it was a little strange name-wise because of the D.C. Comics character of the same name.

And, yes, I know the difference between Shaq and Sinbad
I am not qualified to say anything about Shazam cause I never saw that movie nor did I read those comics.

I can still prove there is no such thing as Mandela effect cause of the case of the children books series, peanut butter, Jerry Lewis death and Jack Lord’s death. The latter being that with so many celebrities and Internet gossip, I cannot blame anyone for getting confused.

There was also an alleged Mandela effect with one of the TV series seasons of The Bachelor regarding Emily Mayard and I won’t go there now.

Kairos

Shazaam is the weird one. I really do remember there being a movie like that, though I didn't watch it. But it might be because his stage name is Sinbad (priming), and there was a genie movie in the 90s with Shaq.

Tweety

Shazaam is the weird one. I really do remember there being a movie like that, though I didn't watch it. But it might be because his stage name is Sinbad (priming), and there was a genie movie in the 90s with Shaq.
I heard it was weird and weird is not my thing. Where movies are concerned, it has to be drama or suspense without the weird.

Cirrus

What's really weird is that Sinbad recently made a spoof video of Shazam that looks similar to the Shazam that was erased from existence. If there's enough detail from people about the movie that it can be recreated as a spoof... then there's definitely smoke there.

Obviously this means that Sinbad is going to save the world from the underground aliens who have been living on Earth for years and he's just trying to hide his true identity.