Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

TimeFlipper

all talk and no show no proof iether
You are absolutely correct Cousin Cobber, all we get is talk, talk, talk...Anybody can do that and make up wild attention seeking claims...Seriously guys, if i could Time-Travel, you would NEVER see me again :D(y)

Iam expecting my old friend to make a suitable reply :LOL:

mullac998

To understand where I'm going with this you need to understand my beliefs about time travel. Which are based on numerous correspondence and encounters which such individuals. Serendipity has played a big role in thess chance encounters.

I believe in the multiverse theory of time travel.

From what I gather piecing together the bits of information that have been given.

Going forward in time is a relatively simple compared to go back in time.

When you travel back in time, you don't travel back through your own timeline but cross over to an alternate universe. An alternative universe where it is still say 2012 or some other past date.

I will give you you example, taking @timeflippers favourites Lord Henry a real person that actually existed but died age 79 in 1942.

An an alternative version of him turn up here, due to lightning striking his chronos manipulator during bad weather.

A device that was developed with the aid of Tesla when he stayed in England.

Of course this or occurred in another timeline, in another universe which is why no record of it to be found.

The deerstalker hat and pipe circa early 1900s, I am convinced belongs to the individual we know as Lord Henry, who posted here sometime ago.

I've been doing research on him in my spare time. I have further photos and information but I honestly believe proves beyond a reasonable doubt he was a time traveller of sorts.

But I'm not presenting this as fact, but more a curio.

I came over quite confabulated when I donned the hat and place the pipe in my mouth. That I believe belong to him. Do the items possess some strange unfathomable power of a scientifical supernatural natural.

Who knows?

But now you know my understanding of time travel, I will proceed if that's ok.

With laying down my case in defence of Lord Henry.

TimeFlipper

To understand where I'm going with this you need to understand my beliefs about time travel. Which are based on numerous correspondence and encounters which such individuals. Serendipity has played a big role in thess chance encounters.

From what I gather piecing together the bits of information that have been given.

When you travel back in time, you don't travel back through your own timeline but cross over to an alternate universe. An alternative universe where it is still say 2012 or some other past date.

I will give you you example, taking @timeflippers favourites Lord Henry a real person that actually existed but died age 79 in 1942.

An an alternative version of him turn up here, due to lightning striking his chronos manipulator during bad weather.

Of course this or occurred in another timeline, in another universe which is why no record of it to be found.

The deerstalker hat and pipe circa early 1900s, I am convinced belongs to the individual we know as Lord Henry, who posted here sometime ago.

I've been doing research on him in my spare time. I have further photos and information but I honestly believe proves beyond a reasonable doubt he was a time traveller of sorts.

I came over quite confabulated when I donned the hat and place the pipe in my mouth. That I believe belong to him. Do the items possess some strange unfathomable power of a scientifical supernatural natural.

Who knows?

Your so called understanding only stems from a hoax posting a few years ago that was full of ridiculous stories and blatant lies, generated from that troll Lord Henry Chatterton who had multiple names that carried on until recently with Goofy, The Scientist, Walker, and even that Starlite who was pretending to be a female :ROFLMAO:

Mullac, you have zero credibility!!!, you are being told what to put on Paranormalis by your troll handler Lord Henry Chatterton, along with all those other fake names...Be thankful you have been allowed to continue posting this utter Tripe!! (n):fp:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Who knows?

It is quite apparent that you have confused "Time Traveler" with "Bullshitter". And so far with zero credibility you continue to make false claims.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Anybody else notice that in the picture of the Cap and Pipe,
the Pipe Stem is upside down??