Have You Considered What You LOSE By Knowing the Future?

Joker

I agree with you temporal recon that we certainly could make our future ...
time_machine_by_sparco2-d5d5jwc.png

interestingly , it is not completely right ! HOW ?

The human's thoughts about the future are like dreams .

As we can not never predict accurately the coming results or at least the general image .

In addition the human thoughts are changing continuously

; Therefore , our predictions will be different gradually !

About travelling to the future ...

First of all , the first question is : is that POSSIBLE ?

I believe that everything is possible and if that happen

we will not become humans ! HOW!?

When we imagine you know " EVERYTHING " that

will happen in the future it is basically an enormous data

and possibilities and you can not be absorbed all of them .

Because of , you are basically " human " , So when you realize all the " future's events " ,

it is the exactly thing when you realize the " past's events " , which means you will remember things

and forget some memories or informations .

That was from the aspect of the results of having the knowledge naturally and in an innate way

as if the life's system were like that . So i believe that travelling to the future make the human

not human but something like a machine that knows everything will happen

and do not have the freedom of choice , as you know everything will happen

then you will definitely do it by any way whether you want or not .

and that invalidate all the rules and principles that we know in the life .

Also that what i am terrified of traveling of the future . ( but we couldn't succeed to do it yet :ROFLMAO: )

and finally i hope to see you in 3049 ! :)

James Edwards

I needs some help and dunno where to look...a young man about my own age (22) approached me a week or so ago claiming to be my son miles....he said he'd come to see me as he has little memory of me as I died when he was 4. Now I do have a step son named miles who's 2 suggesting I'm gonna be dead in a couple of years :/ should I try to find this guy again or contact local authorities? What do I do?

TimeTravel_00

I needs some help and dunno where to look...a young man about my own age (22) approached me a week or so ago claiming to be my son miles....he said he'd come to see me as he has little memory of me as I died when he was 4. Now I do have a step son named miles who's 2 suggesting I'm gonna be dead in a couple of years :/ should I try to find this guy again or contact local authorities? What do I do?

Where did this take place at? A supposed time traveler from Florida 13 years ago said that as part of his training program each soldier was sent back to their own past to relive a difficult experience or interact with a lost loved one.

Samstwitch

Where did this take place at? A supposed time traveler from Florida 13 years ago said that as part of his training program each soldier was sent back to their own past to relive a difficult experience or interact with a lost loved one.

Yes, John did say that. :cool: James Edward, I missed seeing your post until now. This is a really good topic that I will request be moved to its own thread, so we can have further discussion on it.

Sliders

Is this for real? If so how could you not reconize miles ????

Sliders

The benefits of humanity knowing it's future out weigh the benefits of not knowing them, farsight.org

"
Initial Results:
This project describes change between the years 2008 and 2013 across nine geographical locations with a global spread. The locations are
  1. Vaitupu, Tuvalu
  2. Fort Jesus, Mombasa Kenya
  3. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
  4. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
  5. United States Congress Building, Washington, D.C.
  6. Malé International Airport, Malé, Maldives
  7. KITV Building, Honolulu, Hawaii
  8. The Vehicle Assembly Building at Launch Complex 39, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Florida
  9. Key West, Florida
In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:
  1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
  2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
  3. Excessive solar radiation
  4. Storms and other severe weather
In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:
  1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
  2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
  3. The breakdown of the food supply system
  4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
  5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts "
I went back to read this, i think 1 and 4 have happend already, but # 1 and 4 might not be over

Samstwitch

How can you find the guy again? Where did he go to? Did he leave contact information? What did you say to him when he told you who he was?

I would have asked him a ton of questions. No need to contact the authorities. Does Miles have any birth marks? If so, ask the guy to see his birthmarks that should be the same. Ask him how he got there. Ask him if he's a Time Traveler. There are a hundred questions I could think of right off hand. Ask him if there's anything you should do to prepare for the future.

Please keep us informed about this story. I'm very interested.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

How can you find the guy again? Where did he go to? Did he leave contact information? What did you say to him when he told you who he was?

I would have asked him a ton of questions. No need to contact the authorities. Does Miles have any birth marks? If so, ask the guy to see his birthmarks that should be the same. Ask him how he got there. Ask him if he's a Time Traveler. There are a hundred questions I could think of right off hand. Ask him if there's anything you should do to prepare for the future.

Please keep us informed about this story. I'm very interested.

I wouldn't get too exited about this. What with all the wannabee time travelers out there. This is probably just more bait for potential nibblers.

PamelaM

Maybe he is telling the truth Einstein. You cant just automatically assume everyone who claims something bizzare is lieing.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe he is telling the truth Einstein. You cant just automatically assume everyone who claims something bizzare is lieing.

Sure I can. I used to be a very trusting and gullable person. People tend to take advantage of that gullability.

So if this person is not lieing, then maybe some more facts would clear this up. But so far the facts are he is a one time poster, posting in a time travel forum with information that appears to be bait for people that want to believe.