Have You Considered What You LOSE By Knowing the Future?

Samstwitch

I wouldn't get too exited about this. What with all the wannabee time travelers out there. This is probably just more bait for potential nibblers.

You should know by now that I always check out any claims of Time Travel to see if they are real or fake. But thanks for the concern.

Liberty

Woe to the United States! Our future isn't the brightest!
I needs some help and dunno where to look...a young man about my own age (22) approached me a week or so ago claiming to be my son miles....he said he'd come to see me as he has little memory of me as I died when he was 4. Now I do have a step son named miles who's 2 suggesting I'm gonna be dead in a couple of years :/ should I try to find this guy again or contact local authorities? What do I do?

That would be 2015.

TimeTravel_00

I needs some help and dunno where to look...a young man about my own age (22) approached me a week or so ago claiming to be my son miles....he said he'd come to see me as he has little memory of me as I died when he was 4. Now I do have a step son named miles who's 2 suggesting I'm gonna be dead in a couple of years :/ should I try to find this guy again or contact local authorities? What do I do?
I want you to listen to me very carefully James. Move to Punta Gorda, FL.