Have you ever traveled when you were asleep?

SuperM

Have you ever traveled when you were asleep?

Have you ever travel during your sleep? I always do....I go out of my body (but i do not notice it ...it's like a dream) but i'm moving in real spaces at different points in time. One day, I got asleep and woke up in my own house but it had all the decoration that it had had 40 years ago. I felt really light, as if I were flying and I saw people that were dead and I talked with them as normally as I do when I'm awake. I felt like I was awake but I hadn't have a body. I was like a presence like everthing that was suronding me...

So if you have an opinion on this or....just some interresting facts about this...just reply! I will be glad to know your opinion on all this!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Have you ever travel when you were asleep?

Interresting, I never had such an experience.
I think I did some astral travel a some point, but I wasn't aware of what it was then.
It happens to me on very, very rare occasions, and these are no powerfull experiences at all.

They say you must be in a precise mood to succesfully make out of body exp.

Did you ever see the future in these dreams ?

Num7

SuperM

yeah sure i see the future....i see people that i do not know in the reality but ...i know them....it's like two personalities i have when i see the future....and i do not recognize that it is the future...i only happen to recall it when i actually see the person or the building i was in when i traveled.....strange huh?

gonzogirl

I dont go anywhere when I sleep. I dont think so anyway. But to be honest, I dont ever wake up with a memory of a dream or much else. I havent in years. I used to wake up almost daily with a dream in my head...but not for a long time. I would love to go out of body but i just dont have what it takes to actually do what it takes to make it happen...and I dont think that I go OBE when im sleeping although ..who knows? Right now I dont even sleep much at all....So Im not even getting good sleep to begin with!
Seeing the future is something.....it must be strange to see things that you remember from your sleep travels.....

SuperM

It sure is but it's not confusing....loll you forget a lot of what you've seen...it's just when you live the scene or meet the poeple you've seen in your travels that it rings a bell.....but yeah in these time...it feels really strange....

gonzogirl

You said that it's like a dream and that you are not really aware...but would you like to get to the point where you are aware while you are out of your body? Did it just happen one night while you were sleeping... or did you try?

SuperM

I never tried foccussing on one place , it just happen sometimes...but maybe i can try

kcwildman

Beastmaster

SuperM said:
yeah sure i see the future....i see people that i do not know in the reality but ...i know them....it's like two personalities i have when i see the future....and i do not recognize that it is the future...i only happen to recall it when i actually see the person or the building i was in when i traveled.....strange huh?
NO,NO,NO,NO, NOT STRANGE AT ALL:eek: and never think your are strange.
nucking futs but not strange:D no realy thow
make perfect sense to me, just be very carefull bout who you talk to about it, and where. most will not understand. if you continue to tell people what you see. you will soon be alone, it scares the shit out of those who don't see. they will say get away from me your spooky. this much I can say with some level of sureity.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
NO,NO,NO,NO, NOT STRANGE AT ALL:eek: and never think your are strange.
nucking futs but not strange:D no realy thow
make perfect sense to me, just be very carefull bout who you talk to about it, and where. most will not understand. if you continue to tell people what you see. you will soon be alone, it scares the shit out of those who don't see. they will say get away from me your spooky. this much I can say with some level of sureity.

kc..find people who are more receptive to what you have to say.....
they are out there.....Maybe people just are not ready for the real deal...
I mean they are afraid of what they cant see..And anything spiritual that deviates from traditional religion is scary to some.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I meet receptive people on rare occasions.
I talked with one of them a few weeks ago.
One of my friends was with us, and he was looking at me like I was a nut case !

There are some strange people out there, more than we can think. We just don't see them, or we simply don't know they are strange.

Num7