Have you ever traveled when you were asleep?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Have you ever travel when you were asleep?

I will always listen!!I may LMFAO but I will listen. I have a little exp. with being called strange:eek:. I vary rarely have a dream. I know we all have many,but I rarely remember them. and those have always happened just as I saw it in the dream. if I have been dumb enough to tell any one who was in my dream. about it they seldom want to talk much after that. so I don't tell any more.
P.S.
well sept for my little woman and she tells me I am spooky. but she will listen
PP.SS.
at the request of my wife, and against my better thinkin I will tell.
at about the age of 17-18 I started to remember dreams, not all just one every so often.they do seem to be real life at the time.
the first one I remember.... was me standin infront of a desk, and a blonde haired guy in a blue uniform setting behind it. I was in some sort of trouble.
well at the age of 21 I found myself standin infront of my commanding officers desk. getting a good ass chewin for wanting an early discharge. and its the same guy I saw in my dream. I was the last one on that base to recieve an early out they called it.
I later had another where I saw a young indian girl walk up to me, and look down on my face. her face was painted white, she said I am marie, and she reached out to help me up. we went to a house. and while stepping through the door I looked back, and saw a guy gettin picked up by a firetruck. I made a comment about, oh its just tommy and him being drunk again.
well later that year like 6 months. I had decided to do some charity stuff with a local church. had a bunch of clothes and stuff from my kids rooms. as things went I had a pickup and some time off work so I ended up making a trip up to the pineridge indian res. to deliver the food and stuff for the church. well guess who opens the door at the church on the res.??? yep a 13 yr old indian girl and her name was elmarlita white face. they call her marie. so then after we get the stuff inside and leave. I get home to hear the paster saying we need to pray for the church at pineridge that her uncle had fallin into the creek on his way home and the fire rescue found him the next day frozen, his name was tom. I later had another where I watch myself crash a motorcycle at a stop lite close to my house it was rainin and dark. well later that yr on my way home in the rain at 10pm yep dark laid down my bike at the lite in my dream. I later had another where I was standin in my bosses offices and in walks a new hire and introduces himself as bill, he was a guy with a beer belly. later about a yr I finaly get my transfer to the boiler house, and they have to hire a relief shift guy. yep I go to work one day, and the boss tells me. a new hire is comin in for me to train, so in walks a short fat guy and his name is william they call him bill. I have had some since, but they have not happened as yet. how ever with the way the news is they could very well come to pass any time/day now. those are all doom type dreams, of total destruction, floods, planes crashing,people living in abbandone schools, people trying to sell kids in gravel lots at a bars. people in black uniforms with guns chasing me, people hiding in caves.
anyway my fingers are tired so later I will rite more.
NO I AM NOT A PROPHET/SEE'ER/ORICAL/PSYCIC OR ANY SUCH CRAP
I HAVE DREAMS AND THEY HAPPEN
NO I DO NOT HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD OR ANY OTHER VOICES
NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DREAMS MEAN
ALL I KNOW, IS WHEN I REMEMBER A DREAM. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS JUST LIKE I SAW IT.

jurgen36

Re: Have you ever travel when you were asleep?

SuperM said:
It sure is but it's not confusing....loll you forget a lot of what you've seen...it's just when you live the scene or meet the poeple you've seen in your travels that it rings a bell.....but yeah in these time...it feels really strange....

I do agree completely. I traveled all my life and many times as I come to a new city I know exactly what will be around the next corner. It can be embarrassing at times. Also I do seem to dream in a serial. As funny as it might sound, I finish one dream tonight and tomorrow night it continues where it stopped the night before. At least as much as I can remember. I always know that I am asleep and if a potentially dangerous situation starts I just tell myself to wake up, which I do. So I do not even try to guess how the dreams start. Another funny thing is that most times I seem to know what will happen in the next moment once I am awake. Many many times I drive hell for leather on the highway and suddenly slow down for no visual reason. Usually within the next few seconds I can see an accident in front or a jackknifed semi etc. Again I have no explanation for this. My friends do not question me anymore to find out why I slowed down. I also have sometimes problems to separate dreams from reality, this can be actually dangerous.
Ok Enough.
Regards

Harte

Re: Have you ever traveled when you were asleep?

Sure, I travel when I sleep.

I travel down the hall to pee.

Sometimes I even make it.

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:
Sure, I travel when I sleep.

I travel down the hall to pee.

Sometimes I even make it.

Harte

I really sympathize with the one who has to go down that same hall in the mornin'! :rolleyes:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have been haveing troubled maintaing my consetration of late. my thoughts keep coming bagk to the imiages I have seen while dreaming. this is a new problem for me. while I cannot forget them they have never been forced into the normal train of thoughts of my daily life. I feel very strongly they are soon to be played out . I don't know how many citys will be affected or exactly where they are but I was walking through the rubble looking for survivors. I found none. It so grieved me, that I was crying as I climbed over the piles of concrete and brick. the impression I had was its my home town but I didn't see anything familiar??? I woke up sweating and shaking my wife said I was flopping around in bed like a fish or somethin.
another time I find myself running thruogh a corn field being chased by people in black with guns. I am laughing at them, and had the empression that I could have stopped and swatted them like bugs at will but I didn't. some how next I have gotten into some kind of cave and its full of people they all knew me, but I didn't see anyone I have ever seen befor .yet. I did get the impression they were friends. and use to live in the town near by the cave. they too were running from the people in black. I have seen the town its in southern MO. the next moment I am in a big city and searching for an olive skinned child I have not ever seen. yet. we find the child . we are walikng down the hallway if the moms house she looks latino.as we are walking inside her house I notice for the first time I am armed. never befor did I have a weapon of any kind .now with a sword. they are naturaly glad to see us and the kid.
another time I am standing by a dock and some people are all talking about some jet boat that comes around ,I look up and its a hovercraft a bigone. I start laughing and turn to leave . but turn back to make sure all the kids are accounted for. the thing is leaving and some one is screaming there kid is gone. we leave on a pontoon boat. and I end up at a bakery and by the last loaf of bread from the place .telling the baker to come on the water is coming .he says ok but when I look down the stairs the water has covered the door and he aint there. back on the boat we are moving on a river and some people are in the trees shooting at us. I got the impression they were drug dealers. I don't know how that ends I woke up pretty shaken thow.
I am out of time now but there are more to tell.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok sorry but I don't type fast or good, so this takes me a while to do.
some times I only see a single moment and it will change wierd huh???any way I am standing about a block away from my house and looking to the west there is a storm of some type not sure what thow. but the wind blows down a boat storage rental biss. that has been turned into apt. type sections and people are living there. the wind blows every thing and every one away and all I can do is watch it happen and scream run. they don't hear me. then I am standind on a road in the little town I live in and looking across a open field that is now full of stores to a an inerstate that goes n-s threw town. I see my wife setting on the curb where the groc. store is now its gone too with her head in her hands. she looks real sad about something. then I am standing on a bridge in the town and looking down on the kreek bed. the grass has grown as tall as a man. I see a young girl walking along the kreek twords a huge snake. I get the impression its my daughter but I never see her frace . the thing is the size of a 55 gallon drum and the grass covers its lower body. I can't tell how long it is. I hold up my hand it has a bowie knife it. I start to twist the thing and a light flashes off it sliceing the snake like a laser. I don't know what happens to the girl. then I am standing on my front porch and there is a crowd of people at the end of the drive. I am holding a shotgun and talking to them about something but all I got was them telling me they would need the gun and me to go with them. I turn and hold up my hand twords the door telling some one inside it will be ok . I never see who I was tell its ok. and I don't know any of the people I leave with. why I go, or where. next I am going into a camp to get some one called grandma poe????? any body know her any way I see a man hitting a women in a wheel chair and walk over telling this shit will stop now. he responds how would you like a bullet up your ass. I don't know how that ends. thats all I got. next I am standing in the camp looking around and notice all the things they are dowing. it was wierd. I was there but not realy they didn't seem to notice me unless I was talking to them. the people were makeing those three hole cinder blocks and stacking them on palletts and then binding them with mettel straps there were asian guards in kacky uniforms with guns every where screaming shit I didn't understand. only when I spoke to one of them could I understand what they answered me. they seemed not to be concerned with me at all, and even went out of there way to be nice. I don't know if I ever find granny poe or not thats all I got in the camps. next I am in my drive way working on a car I have never seen befor. then a guy I use to work with incomercial warehouseing drives up in the littlest dark blue car I ever saw. wanting me to come back to work. I don't know if I take the job. but I do seem suprised to see him. next my son drives up in a 49 merc. dropped and chopped black with orange flames on the front end. he has my favorite winchester mod. 94 lever with the John Wayne big loop with him for some reason. he is bring it back to me. this makes no sence to me at all. I would not let it go if I am still alive. anyway next I am walking through what appears to be the grade school down the street from my house. its full of women and kids sleeping on matres on the floor .I am going from room to room looking for some one I never see who thow but all the people seem to know me and are glad to see me. I don't know anyone. next I running down a hillside trail. I can hear a child screaming for daddy. I can hear the growl of a large cat cugar/mountainlion. I run faster and faster. then I woke up screaming no. scared the shit out of the wife.
another time I am standing in a doorway of a cuansut hut type bldg. holding the door open looking up. theres a black objest falling to the ground it looked square like a truck trailer. when it hits the ground a bunch of guys in black come running out of it I then tell the people standing there come on and we go in shut the door. next I am watching my wife and a blonde haired women. they are setting by a small camp fire. they have a big snake in there hands . then my wifepicks up a knife ,cuts the snake into and throws it in the fire. everything around them is dark all I can see is the fire and them. then I notice a huge britely colered snake in a glass box. setting on the ground rite by my foot. next I am setting on a deck. near a lake some where. with what seems to be family .its dark ,we are all watching the sky. there is a starwars type battle going on. you can see the laser fire and the ships blowing up. I holler inside to some one to turn off the lites so we can see better. next I am fishing on a pond and look up at the sky. it is full of cartoon figures all the way round the horizion.it is some type of sales add being projected on the sky. next I am in my house setting on the couch. my wife comes walking down the hall turns and goes out the front door. she is taking a child out to play. then I see her wearing her fav. dress and giving her daughters a good talking to about some thin. she just fallows them from room to room bitchin up a storm.
there have been a few others but they all happened already so they don't count. I have never had a dream that did not relate to my life. my day to day actions so unless you are standing next to me I wouldn't expect to see the same things happen to you.weather these dreams would be considered travel I don't know maybe. all I can say for sure is, they will play out befor my eyes. as all the others always have. my wife won't talk to me about them anymore. she says I am spooky. my preacher trys to tell me I am some kind of prophet. my daughters don't know what to think about the way I seem to know things are going to happen. I have lived with this in side me for years now. I am glad its finaly out. I truely hope they are just dreams like the wife says. but I truely know they are not. just how or why I get these dreams I can not say for sure. I do have my opinion. but its just that my opinion.
thank you for yuor paitance vrey mcuh

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, that sounds strange if it's not related at all with some things in your real life, no matter what. Looks like there are many snakes in your dreams, any clue ?

Did you use to have dreams like these before ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I hate snakes, they scare the shit out of me nearly every time I come across one hiding some where. they have never been quick enough to bite me yet, but it scares me every time I spook one up in the yard. they have all died so far. I am always cleaning tree dropings up when it happens. have a stick or somethin in my hand, they move,I scream and smack they die. I go change my pants, and get a beer and a cigar. the yard can wait till I stop shakin.
but no, these few that I have mentioned are all the snakes I have ever seen in a dream

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Do you usually have strange dreams like those you talked about, or is it happening since a short time ?
I don't have much dreams, but I had some weird ones since a few weeks.

Num7