Having strange issues---I think I figured out who I was in a past life

ThumberOne

@alpha centauri is just mad because he thought I was a real time traveler.
Unless I hear that reasoning from @alpha centauri
That's sounds like an assumption. You probably going to need help doing what you say:
In almost all cases, assumptions are either bad or at minimum inconvenient to everyone involved.

@alpha centauri And what exactly did I say that was anti-Semitic, then?

@alpha centauri As for the excerpt was this the post you were looking for? :

Could [USER=12638]@HeraldOfTruth
be an antisemite?

Rothschild in the Illuminati or any other world controling position is basically a trope used by antisemites. It's also a dogwhistle for "the jews are in power". It's when an audience act on lies that people can get hurt and people have been hurt over these type of lies. Who knows how many victims that @HeraldOfTruth hurt during that week.

We don't need anymore derailment for this thread unless the initial derailer wishes to keep off track.
As for the topic before @HeraldOfTruth derailed it, knowing who you are in your past life may not be profitable unless you have access to the riches of a past life.

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

Unless I hear that reasoning from @alpha centauri
That's sounds like an assumption. You probably going to need help doing what you say:

@alpha centauri As for the excerpt was this the post you were looking for? :

Could @HeraldOfTruth be an antisemite?

Rothschild in the Illuminati or any other world controling position is basically a trope used by antisemites. It's also a dogwhistle for "the jews are in power". It's when an audience act on lies that people can get hurt and people have been hurt over these type of lies. Who knows how many victims that @HeraldOfTruth hurt during that week.

We don't need anymore derailment for this thread.
As for the topic before @HeraldOfTruth derailed it, knowing who you are in your past life may not be profitable unless you have access to the riches of a past life.

All I am going to say is that @alpha centauri was CLEARLY the one who derailed it with a baseless accusation against me, when I was not even involved in the topic at all. That is how you know he is mad about it. Lastly, in case you are blind, @alpha centauri ASKED ABOUT AND AGREED with the Rockefellers being Illuminati. It’s like you don’t have eyes OR a brain capable of processing the information in front of you. Now, seeing as I was quite rudely brought into this thread, I will take my leave.

ThumberOne

All I am going to say is that @alpha centauri was CLEARLY the one who derailed it with a baseless accusation against me, when I was not even involved in the topic at all. That is how you know he is mad about it.

All @alpha centauri did was used you as an example.

1. Wasn't baseless. You literally posted the base yourself.

2. One does not need to be mad to make accusations. For example flat earthers accusing NASA, do they sound angry doing it?

Lastly, in case you are blind, @alpha centauri ASKED ABOUT AND AGREED with the Rockefellers being Illuminati.
What does Rockefellers have to do with anything?
What someone else said does not have any bearings about highlighting based on what you already said.

QUOTE="HeraldOfTruth, post: 200991, member: 12638"]

Lastly, in case you are blind, @alpha centauri It’s like you don’t have eyes OR a brain capable of processing the information in front of you. Now, seeing as I was quite rudely brought into this thread, I will take my leave.

[/QUOTE]
That's an accusation. You really need to work on acting on your own words.

@OakFieldAlienz444
Statistically there are more random people than famous historical figures.

HeraldOfTruth

Just posting this for the record, and I will be gone again.

HeraldOfTruth said:
I answer your newer questions here as well;
Merkel is indeed a member of the Illuminati.
Yes, so are the Rothschild and Rockefellers.

@alpha centauri said
That I think as well. What about Putin and Xi Jinpin?
Putin seems to be member of a lot of secret societies according to some people.

@alpha centauri @Blix1ms0ns
This was brought up by the question asked by @alpha centauri, “Are the Rothschild, Rockefellers in the Illuminati?”, and is the only mention of them.

Once again, I am not antisemitic you blithering morons, and I rest my case. Don’t expect me to continue defending against your baseless accusations. I once cared about your opinions, and now I simply have grown tired of talking to a pile of rocks.

ThumberOne

Back to on topic thanks

@OakFieldAlienz444
On the topic of who to consult, try to avoid consulting antisemites. Even if @HeraldOfTruth claims not to be an antisemite his mention of the "Rothschild in the Illuminati" tropein the hoax can encourage antisemitism. Basically it's not a good idea to consult nor trust @HeraldOfTruth and he already posted reasons not to. If you think you are a good person in a past life you might be able to remain one if you can avoid bad advice

OakFieldAlienz444

@OakFieldAlienz444
On the topic of who to consult, try to avoid consulting antisemites. Even if @HeraldOfTruth claims not to be an antisemite his mention of the "Rothschild in the Illuminati" tropein the hoax can encourage antisemitism. Basically it's not a good idea to consult nor trust @HeraldOfTruth and he already posted reasons not to. If you think you are a good person in a past life you might be able to remain one if you can avoid bad advice

Don't lump me into this---I don't hate Jews and I don't hate anyone for that matter.

I wouldn't mind this topic being locked since people misunderstood the entire thing as nothing more than
ego when in reality I was just looking for a website or something.

Wind7

Staff
Are there any sites you can talk to past life counselors?

Here are a few I found......

One of the clearest signs of (possible) reincarnation is exact knowledge for/of certain subjects
that you have NEVER studied or read of anywhere.

Deja Vu for certain areas.....

Etc.

Reincarnation has interested me for a long while.