HDR capacitor and caduceus coil

I’ve only heard that the secrets to the universe lie in the numbers 3,6, and 9. I’ve just discovered that the Helmholtz coil has the ability to cancel out external magnetic fields like that of the earth which I thought was impossible. It looks interesting and promising. Do you have anymore information about this thing you’re planning to build, maybe some schematics? Let me know how it works out

It didn’t work he said.

jiangnanah

1.jpg
You can use the 555 generator as a pulse current generator with 9V-12V DC power supply. I copied the idea of Mr. Steven Gibbs. The original HDR applies RC oscillator circuit (capacitor resistance oscillator circuit) which can generate a sine wave. The 555 generator produces a square wave that you can convert to a sine wave. Then drive a small 9-12V DC electromagnet to emit a magnetic field. The electromagnet of the original HDR is very hot, so you have to consider the heat of the electromagnet. Now you don't have to think about it.
Steven said "The time travel frequency of astral projection is 7.83Hz"
I think you can give it a try.
OIP-C.jpg
This is the drawing of the caduceus coil. You can use very fine iron wire instead of the iron ferrite core. Then use the enameled wire to wind it in the winding direction as shown in the figure.

Last edited:
There is a way to test for pure iron too. Pure iron doesn't stay magnetized. Normal steel will stay magnetized. Just make a test electromagnet with your pure iron to show that it will pick up magnetic materials. With the electromagnet turned off there should be no residual magnetic attraction.
Couldn’t you take iron oxide and use chemistry to bring it back to iron. With some impurities.
2 moles of iron are formed from each mole of iron (III) oxide:
x kgFe = 150 kgFe2O3 ( 1 molFe2O3 / .1596882 kgFe2O3 ) ( 2 molFe / 1 molFe2O3 ) ( .055845 kgFe / molFe ) = 105 kgFe
Source:

Although I like the idea of ceramic more for simplicity reasons