Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Scarecrow

The 2018 model HDR no longer uses the caduceus coil...he lined the entire unit with copper foil he stated, that copper is where the power is at. Hmm, where did I hear this before! OH! My IDL-22 which has layers of copper throughout the main core! You remember it is a torsion generator (static) but not for long! I will use the JU1000 and run it aiming the tube at the HDR with the copper inside my unit to see if I can boost the etheric power of the device or maybe the device in general.

TimeFlipper

if he dosent use a caduceus coil then how do you program it and get the stick reaction the ac that goes through it also goes through the caduceus coil so where's the new design of this with no caduceus coil like to study it email me it to [email protected]

You must give me details of exactly "how" you program a Caduceus Coil cobber, ive never seen the involvement of a computer in any of those schematics :rolleyes: :D..

steven chiverton

caduceus coil under the rubbing plate you rub your fingers in a circular motion while adjusting dials till you get the stick reaction you should know all that already uncle time flipper lol