Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

steven chiverton

i did this reply to you yesterday time flipper but i forgot to hit the post reply button so i did it now as it was still here the next day waiting for me ,

TimeFlipper

caduceus coil under the rubbing plate you rub your fingers in a circular motion while adjusting dials till you get the stick reaction you should know all that already uncle time flipper lol

Yeah, i overlooked the part where you are supposed to get sticky fingers, when the "programming" is completed o_O..
I thought some of your fellow Oz people might be able to help you out with that :cool: :D..

Scarecrow

I open my HDR up and Steve was correct he placed copper on the inside of the unit and taken away the caduceus coil, just like he told me. Not sure where he obtained his information of such a change over the years.

Sonix

It is interesting that you posted that, @TimeFlipper . My guess would be that the reversing quartz watches that we see in some videos of the HDR has to do with an override of an internal electromagnet found in the watches by the stronger pulse of the HDR electromagnet. Related, I think, with my HDR, I found that a compass when moved to near proximity to the HDR electromagnet would point to it as if it were North, but when is gets to closer proximity it starts spinning like a high-speed fan. After doing this one time, the poles of my compass reversed and now permanently point South. I've never considered the reversing quartz watches as any indication of time being altered, btw, as if so it would be affecting all timepieces indiscriminately (which it does not do), but I do find these to be interesting symptoms of the HDR's effect on its environment.

steven chiverton

I open my HDR up and Steve was correct he placed copper on the inside of the unit and taken away the caduceus coil, just like he told me. Not sure where he obtained his information of such a change over the years.

steven chiverton

couldn't post replies before now something's gone wrong as scarecrows lines have doubled on my pc so what he says is coming up a dozen times or under