HDR Is A Scam?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Himalayan Hermit thanks for the info, that makes sense. I thought maybe there other, more subtle changes along the way.

@roadaxe Don't worry, HDRKID has always been elusive. He comes and goes. It's been that way for the 15+ years I've seen him on here.

I don't have anything to back it up, but I think he's legit. He might just not be inclined to give proof, as he's been burned before and made fun of. Be patient and you'll get the answers you seek, from him, or someone else with a HDR, willing to share.

TimeFlipper

I'm not sure about the model but it's from Gibbs, regardless of the model the unit should work either way. After being in contact with the HDRKID and requesting proof of travel he spun a story then went quite, this is a common trait for fraudsters.
You chose the correct word, fraudster(y):notworthy:

TimeFlipper

Gibbs made the Sonic Resonator in 1981 and after a few yrs it graduated to the HDR un 1985. I think the last major upgrade was in 2012, which is the version I have. Denis, a prolific HDR user mentioned it in his blog, but it's been offline for yrs.
You have been a member of Paranormalis for many years now, but have you ever really time-travelled in all of that time?, please forgive the pun :) :unsure:

Himalayan Hermit

@Himalayan Hermit thanks for the info, that makes sense. I thought maybe there other, more subtle changes along the way.

@roadaxe Don't worry, HDRKID has always been elusive. He comes and goes. It's been that way for the 15+ years I've seen him on here.

I don't have anything to back it up, but I think he's legit. He might just not be inclined to give proof, as he's been burned before and made fun of. Be patient and you'll get the answers you seek, from him, or someone else with a HDR, willing to share.
Did we ever figure out that HDRKid = Carlos?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can't be sure, I've heard about anything and it's opposite over the years.

But I think he had or has a blog called Carlos X. So that's a possibility.

roadaxe

Gibbs made the Sonic Resonator in 1981 and after a few yrs it graduated to the HDR un 1985. I think the last major upgrade was in 2012, which is the version I have. Denis, a prolific HDR user mentioned it in his blog, but it's been offline for yrs.
It won't matter which model you have if it doesn't work.