HDR Is A Scam?

TimeFlipper

The only downside is the hdr doesn't actually work. This would be the reason for China to reject it.
Absolutely correct...The Japanese who are extremely good at copying things would never even consider copying an HDR...They would more than likely hand the design over to some Chinese geeks to play about with, telling them it could take probably decades for it to actually function...Not that it ever would function..

Over the past seven years i have been a member of Paranormalis, and have seen several "excuses" for why the HDR never works...The first excuse was it needed an HDR to be built built by Steven Gibbs!!..I presumed that was because it needed Gibbs own psychic signature to be be imbued within the few components on the HDR..

The second excuse i saw was that the HDR needed to be placed over a "Vortex" before it could function...Sadly It seemed that none of our members could locate a natural Vortex, although it did transpire that a Vortex might be located at the centre of where two Ley Lines cross over each other, sadly without any luck again on finding the elusive Vortex...

A few Paranormalis members came up with their own concepts on how to create a Vortex, but still no time-travelling for the hapless HDR...Then another excuse came about, the HDR HAS to be placed somewhere at 12 o clock midnight during a Full Moon...Once again, no time-travelling occured!!...Excuses, Excuses, ad nauseum..

I have no interest in Paranormalis members that quote continuous large amount of time-travel adventures they have been on, i prefer to stay quiet on those claims...However, if any member wants to prove beyond doubt that they can time-travel, iam available to offer a simple test and pray that somebody WILL actually prove me wrong one day!!

Time-Travel Is a Function Of Frequency, Leading To a Frequency Transform ;)..

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Absolutely correct...The Japanese who are extremely good at copying things would never even consider copying an HDR...They would more than likely hand the design over to some Chinese geeks to play about with, telling them it could take probably decades for it to actually function...Not that it ever would function..

Over the past seven years i have been a member of Paranormalis, and have seen several "excuses" for why the HDR never works...The first excuse was it needed an HDR to be built built by Steven Gibbs!!..I presumed that was because it needed Gibbs own psychic signature to be be imbued within the few components on the HDR..

The second excuse i saw was that the HDR needed to be placed over a "Vortex" before it could function...Sadly It seemed that none of our members could locate a natural Vortex, although it did transpire that a Vortex might be located at the centre of where two Ley Lines cross over each other, sadly without any luck again on finding the elusive Vortex...

A few Paranormalis members came up with their own concepts on how to create a Vortex, but still no time-travelling for the hapless HDR...Then another excuse came about, the HDR HAS to be placed somewhere at 12 o clock midnight during a Full Moon...Once again, no time-travelling occured!!...Excuses, Excuses, ad nauseum..

I have no interest in Paranormalis members that quote continuous large amount of time-travel adventures they have been on, i prefer to stay quiet on those claims...However, if any member wants to prove beyond doubt that they can time-travel, iam available to offer a simple test and pray that somebody WILL actually prove me wrong one day!!

You forgot to mention that the HDR only works for users highly experienced in the art of astral projection. Of course if you can astral project at will, you can already time travel without an HDR.

TimeFlipper

You forgot to mention that the HDR only works for users highly experienced in the art of astral projection. Of course if you can astral project at will, you can already time travel without an HDR.
Thanks for the reminders, and of course you are 100% correct about both of them(y):cool:..

roadaxe

When I mention the HDR in a conversation, i usually get this comment: "You have a time machine, and you don't even use it!?!".

It says a lot on the device.

Not that it doesn't work at all. But it's performances are so subjective and uncertain, it's not very motivating or engaging. Like, if I want to maybe attain OOBE or astral travel, I have to use the HDR 3-4 times a week for many months, perhaps a year, and then maybe I'll come close now and then, and achieve it once or twice later on.

It's a long term thing for a lot of people, unless you're one of the few rare, lucky ones who are very predisposed, who can reap it's benefits quickly.
I have been using a hdr and it offers no form of travel.

roadaxe

All I can say is if they can not back their words up with any supporting evidence then they are just seeking attention by telling stories.

TimeFlipper

All I can say is if they can not back their words up with any supporting evidence then they are just seeking attention by telling stories.
Excellent point you made!!...If any member wishes to take a simple test to prove they are not attention seeking, or just simply making up excuses for not taking the test, give me call sometime...I dont bite :)..