HDR Is A Scam?

TimeFlipper

Thats what im asking captain, or you could buy and replace your wooden triangle:)
But my old friend, the Delta Time Antenna is something that has an actual purpose for Time-Travelling...If you had read the Montauk Project book you might have learnt that for yourself, but it seems to me that you have never read the book...

However, i can understand that the Montauk Project book might not be in your personal area of interest, which means you wont necessarily grasp the fundamentals of DTA`s, that i can help you out with...Iam certain that i would need your help within areas of your own interests, that i would be totally clueless about..

Quid-Pro-Quo, my old pal :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, Gibbs has been making for ages, we have to assume that he improved his design a couple of times along the way.

Himalayan Hermit

Yeah, Gibbs has been making for ages, we have to assume that he improved his design a couple of times along the way.
Gibbs made the Sonic Resonator in 1981 and after a few yrs it graduated to the HDR un 1985. I think the last major upgrade was in 2012, which is the version I have. Denis, a prolific HDR user mentioned it in his blog, but it's been offline for yrs.