HDR Sell me one.

Mayhem

Zenith
Perhaps a perception changer to some but not for others. Steven seems selective about whom he provides these devices to and it has never been about money. I have spoken with both Steven and Aage Nost, the latter who owns one and both have recounted to me personal instances of travel

See how you go, send it on to me if you dont like it.

Last edited:

rodan

One does not simply need such a device...

I need a phone to talk to anyone outside of my home. I need a bicycle, car , train, or plane to visit anyone that not relatively close to me. I need a microscope to see very small things. I need a telescope to see far away objects.
There are times when we just do need a device or machine to accomplish something.

And, likewise, when it comes to time travel, I would think a device or machine of some sort would be needed to move, physically, in time. That is, if it can even be done at all.

Now, in reference to Steve's HDR device, he does claim the user can physically travel in time, past and future, with his unit, if all the instructions are followed on how to use it. He doesn't guarantee it, and there is no refund. I'm sure he sold many that didn't do a thing, yet, a few have come forward and said it worked for them.

Is it worth $360.00 USD to find out? That's up to each individual. The schematics can be found on the internet, and I think he sells the plans on his website. A three dial radionics device, powered, can be built for under $50.00, the HDR with that electromagnet probably would cost a little more, I assume.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Perhaps a perception changer to some but not for others. Steven seems selective about whom he provides these devices to and it has never been about money. I have spoken with both Steven and Aage Nost, the latter who owns one and both have recounted to me personal instances of travel

.. but they would have to say that wouldn’t they.

HDRKID

$360 is the HDR price. Steven Gibbs has been selling it for that amount since 1985 and it has not gone up. Well, the parts are def more expensive. This is especially true for the copper wire.

Pix3l_P0w3r

$360 is the HDR price. Steven Gibbs has been selling it for that amount since 1985 and it has not gone up. Well, the parts are def more expensive. This is especially true for the copper wire.

I gather you use the HDR to time travel. Is it correct to say this is an astral projection type of time travel?

Mayhem

Zenith
HDR kid from my research as only used the device for astral Travel.

He says this himself on his website.
Why hasnt he used it for physical time travel?

Himalayan Hermit

HDR kid from my research as only used the device for astral Travel.

He says this himself on his website.
Why hasnt he used it for physical time travel?
No clue and most of his blog entries I don't find of any use. There are quite a few blogs where people have shared their HDR experiences in quite detail. When I was actively running experiments with HDR, I used to interact with those folks and read their blogs and shared my experiences. Anyhow, that's not the thread's concern. Hope you're able to get one soon. As I posted on another thread, to be able to obtain HDR, you can refer to my post on a similar thread:
Where can I purchase an HDR?