HDRKid II

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: hdrkid

baudmiksen said:
I think its a she.

I for one wish they would come back. GL100's posts are some of the funniest Ive ever read and HDRKid brings out the best in him.
Well, that looks like the right time to ask.
I've read multiple times that the kid was a girl, and that she was debunked, but I don't think I've ever seen the real debunking thread, and the real argments. I consider all that, and I know this HDR stuff isn't all true, and that much of it might be BS.
What's up about that, is she/he really totally a girl, and totally
a fraud ?

Num7

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
Well, that looks like the right time to ask.
I've read multiple times that the kid was a girl, and that she was debunked, but I don't think I've ever seen the real debunking thread, and the real argments. I consider all that, and I know this HDR stuff isn't all true, and that much of it might be BS.
What's up about that, is she/he really totally a girl, and totally
a fraud ?

Num7

Yep, totally. At least I think so. I'm not sure what would convince you though...

Maybe one day we'll get to see the old threads.

Whitelight

I've always pictured hdrkid as a boy .. :S

Whether real or not, it is fun to listen to and argue about. Whats a forum without some de bate?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, I always considered the kid as a boy, but I'm getting used to call her she.

jurgen36

Yes, I also always thought he was a very young preteen boy, maybe I am wrong but then he would really have to work hard to overcome his unreal/fantastic thinking.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
Yes that would be a possibility, but who says we will get the correct reply.
Regards
That's true, but does it really makes a difference ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, debates !

You weren't here when the kid used to have his thread on TPN. Some folks here are going to correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the HDRKid thread had more than 5 000 replies.

That was a total debate, with an endless number of pages !

Num7