HDRKid II

gl100

Re: HDRKid II

I think at least one of them is carlosx. They've used very similar goofy examples, have had very similar websites and both have youtube hdr channels. Now the hilarious thing is that the videos only show a person's hands. Carlosx has fairly long finger nails like a woman. The hdrkid videos show the same machine but the person is wearing yellow dishwashing gloves as if to hide his hands. Unfortunately for this braniac, you can still see the long nails coming through the glove. Check them out. Priceless.

I think there are other kids based on the whole esl thing but carlito is very likely one of them. My guess is the one that is passive aggressive and pretends to be a kid.

K

kilobugs

hello everyone , i am new to this forum, i stumbled upon that HDR thingy, and i am curious if anyone is a constant user?

ZeoEmeraude

Yea, there are a few people who post here that use that thing. I'm gonna give you a nickel's worth of free advice though, the thing is fake. Don't waste your time or money on it. Watch Napoleon Dynamite instead. Oh, and welcome to the site.

Whitelight

It's made by Steven Gibbs and he has a few followers that say it works. I learnt about it when I first watched an episode of Rob and Big where Rob had actually purchased one (he has a fair amount of money to spend on whatever) and they couldn't get it work. He even called Gibbs and travelled to Montreal to get one of his followers to test it for him.

It never worked when they tried it.

HDRKID

To zeo:
Laughing at me did not stop block buster from going under, or borders, or circuit city...

Most of the prediction John Titor made are coming true - even one on a civil war. Oh yes, we are a bit late on that one.

John Titor said
Is there a market for new books in 2036? Are most of the books available old or new?
Yes but there are no large commercial printing and distribution companies. Books and other forms of hard media are distributed on the web and printed or put on other media from local hubs.

I predicted back in 1999 what the future would be line in 2009.
That video store blockbuster had stores full of junk. Also, that borders was closing down stores and would also go under soon afterward.

Fact is, most of these stores are empty - years later, because the malls are doing poor. The mall has many empty stores now.

That these closures would affect malls as people would buy stuff off the internet and that physical stores would have a hard time competing with virtual ones.

Well, still remember the laughter from debunkers who told me that blockbuster was the biggest video rental company in the whole world. Also, that borders was the 2nd largest bookstore in the whole world. That they would never go under and my predictions were always wrong.

Do you know what those debunkers say now. That it was obvious and I get all my predictions from cnn.

Here is another John Titor saying.
Do people still watch TV?
Yes but it isn't broadcast anymore.

I do agree. TV will be over the internet.

Here is where we do NOT agree.

John says
What type of money system do you have on your world line?
Its not very different than it is now. Yes, we have money and credit cards.

However, like everything else, the monetary system is decentralized. Banking is based mostly around the community structure. There are no multinational banking or computerized economic systems. There are also no income taxes.

What I have seen of 2029 is that there are no mega cities and population is dramatically reduced in size. Basically, america is no more. Gold still has value and is used for trading purposes. People laugh if you show them paper.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
History repeats itself! Man, I didn't notice we went a year without a post in this topic, that sounds impossible.