HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

happymagilla

Re: HDRKID

Starlord,
Good post..Ive heard of people kinda being trained or initiated in the astral world....many practices procced in this way....I have never had a guide or teacher for this....do u have any links or advice....I like the idea of power words.....thanks

Enigmawriter

No. we didn't feel anything at all or anything unusual for that matter. Just noise, after that, my friend smashed it with a hammer and threw it in the garbage.

Maggot7

Hey hdrkid could u tell me how 2 find a vortex I know u use a emf detector but how do u know if u found one if u can tell me it would be great help thanks

HDRKID

Hi Maggot7:
The vortex is typically a bare area in the grass where nothing grows "bald spot" and will have over it a cloud of gnats or an ant hill. Insects are attracted to a vortex. I use an cell sensor EMF detector to look for a magnetic anomaly. It is a good idea to check in an area away from power lines as they will give a false positive.

cellsensor1j.jpg

Hi Enigmawriter:
Run that past me again? You smashed it with a hammer and threw it away?
When I get a flat, I fix it, I do not smash the car with a hammer and send it to the dumpster. My mom would probably kill me. The parts for a flux cap can be reused in another project. :lol:

Hi happymagilla:
I think that using RV and astral are two ways that you can gain information about what will happen in the future. I like to pray b4 I use the HDR for a safe journey. :)

Hi Starlord:
There are many many websites about astral time travel, and they have information on how to attain OBE. It is interesting that you have not gone to 2006 and seen what the future will bring.

BTW inflation by 2008 is up a lot. My dad wants to refi the house. Also, he is talking about moving closer to a smaller city. I think that knowing the future gives you a head start on everybody else. :)

JasonX

Hi Hdrkid

1. Was Jennifer lopez hot in that line like she is in this line?

2. Where did you hear that linsday lohan had cancer and in the line you saw her in was she bulit?

3. In the line with Evette percon where was she from and where there any other hot girls in that line?

4. have you ever went to a line where there were alot of ugly people?

5. in the line with world wide wrestling did you see any wrestlers from are line there in the www or wwf with different names?

PhantomLord

Hi PhantomLord
Yes, John Candy is still alive on other lines and still making movies. I wonder what would happen if somebody where to physically time travel to another line and bring back a movie. Let's say from the 2020's

Well if you look at the computer graphics in movies today, its hard not to say that looks way to real.

The special effects in I Robot come to mind.

One many timelines there was no WWI & WWII. On most we have less tech. On a few we have more tech, flying cars, robots, and giant TV's on the side of buildings.
On lines without WWI & WWII the population of the US is about 500 million and Europe has over a billion people. People are poorer, but there is very little crime.
On most lines 911 did not occur and there is no "pat riot act"

I wouldnt mind visiting a world where 9/11 didnt happen. It would be nice not to have to think about that horror.

But I'm curious and maybe you explained this earlier in this thread, but with this other world line stuff does that mean that in every one of these worlds there is another verison of you and me? How different can they be if that is possible. Is it like that episode of South Park where the Bizzaro World South Park kids came and they were all evil except for the bizzaro Cartman who was a saint compared to The Cartman of this world?

I wouldnt mind meeting an alternate version of me. It would be nice to see if another me is a sucess compared to this me who has failed and wasted a good portion of his life.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
I have some friends who are engineers and very smart. I brought them the Bajak diagram and the bought all the parts from Radio Shack and some stuff they had laying around their store room. They created this little capacitor thingy that Bajak wrote down. Well, this little thing that the engineers created only made a squeeling sound. Was Bajak's time travel thingy supposed to make a noise? Is it supposed to annoy and make you think you went through time? What gives?[/b]

It obviously relys on the theory of relativity.
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

HDRKID

Hi Keroscene:
I agree, except when her dad catches you climbing in through her bedroom window a second seems like an eternity too. :D

Hi PhantomLord:
Yes, John Candy is still alive on other lines and still making movies. I wonder what would happen if somebody where to physically time travel to another line and bring back a movie. Let's say from the 2020's

Well if you look at the computer graphics in movies today, its hard not to say that looks way to real.

The special effects in I Robot come to mind.

Yes. I guess they would claim it was all CGI, especially the flying c-cars...

One many timelines there was no WWI & WWII. On most we have less tech. On a few we have more tech, flying cars, robots, and giant TV's on the side of buildings.
On lines without WWI & WWII the population of the US is about 500 million and Europe has over a billion people. People are poorer, but there is very little crime.
On most lines 911 did not occur and there is no "pat riot act"

I wouldnt mind visiting a world where 9/11 didnt happen. It would be nice not to have to think about that horror.
Well, you are in luck, on most lines it did not happen. So the towers still stand.

But I'm curious and maybe you explained this earlier in this thread, but with this other world line stuff does that mean that in every one of these worlds there is another verison of you and me?
No, on many lines you were never born. I saw a line where I have another sister.

How different can they be if that is possible.
They can be very different, but I shoot for low divergence lines close to ours. What good is knowing that we have cold fusion on other lines, but on this one we are running out of oil.

Is it like that episode of South Park where the Bizzaro World South Park kids came and they were all evil except for the bizzaro Cartman who was a saint compared to The Cartman of this world? Most lines are not that off. Water flows downhill. Rich people are nasty and greedy. Dogs & cats hate each other. :)

I wouldnt mind meeting an alternate version of me. It would be nice to see if another me is a sucess compared to this me who has failed and wasted a good portion of his life.
The poor "me"s are nice, the rich "me"s are asses/mean.

Hi JasonX:
1. Was Jennifer lopez hot in that line like she is in this line?
On some lines jlo is still a singer, but on most she never made it big. Probably cleans houses for a living.

2. Where did you hear that linsday lohan had cancer and in the line you saw her in was she bulit? There was a line where she did not have cancer.

3. In the line with Evette percon where was she from and where there any other hot girls in that line? She is 1/2 French and 1/2 Italian. I think she was born in the UK though.

4. have you ever went to a line where there were alot of ugly people?
You are looking at it right now. On most lines people look a lot better than here, and dress well too. You do not see fat women wearing old blue jeans, but slender "model wannabes" wearing the latest fashions from Paris.

5. in the line with world wide wrestling did you see any wrestlers from are line there in the www or wwf with different names?
Yes, its the same guy, but the name is different. The rock is called something else.

Hi Footsoldier:
Your name fortends your future.
What do the next few years have in store?
W-R.
Also, what was Port Arthur about?
I just hope its not Port Authur, Texas, USA.

Hi Enigmawriter:
I didn't smash it, my friend did.
He must have been sp-spook pretty bad to take such drastic action. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.