HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonX

Re: HDRKID

hi

1. Did you ever see Jessica Simspon on another line?

2.who played in the movie port arthur?

4. What movies has john candy played in the lines that he is still alive in?

5. Have you seen any of the batman mvies in other lines?

m6scott

So HDRKID does going to different time lines get boring? Is there going to be a time where you will stop traveling ? I suppose by now you have found a perfect time line that maybe worth staying in? If so let us know what its like in detail . The way you have described this line compared to others this is not a great one ,so why do you stay ?

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I just wanted to say I have two questions for you so here they are and thanks for everything and I hope your inventions turn out great sorry I have been busy lately so any news from steven gibbs? and any news on the flux capacitor? here are my questions and thanks for being nice and cool to me:

1. Do you believe that quantum time travel can be accomplished and what would it be like?

2. Could you tell me if parallel universes have any social and politic outcomes or outlooks?

thanks I will talk with you later on and thanks for your time and patience and so much more let me know when you want me to send information to you about the device!

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Keroscene:
I agree, except when her dad catches you climbing in through her bedroom window a second seems like an eternity too. :D
[/b]

Her Dad is the cinder.;) I have a daughter, she will be four in August. On 6/12/05 I took her to the park, which she asks for every time we are lucky enough to spend it together. She was the only girl there and there were about five other or so little boys playing there. Eventually she became the focus of their attention and she ran over to me where I was reading and proclaimed, "Daddy, these boys won't stop bugging me, they are following me everywhere I go." That day I had a vision, and in it I was the cinder.:)

HDRKID

Hi Keroscene:
You are going to have a lot of headaches when she turns 16 and gets a car. Thankful that you have that vision. When I was six I started crying because I saw the nuc war. Being a psychic can be a real torment. :eyebrow:

Hi Frog:
1. Do you believe that quantum time travel can be accomplished and what would it be like? You trade places with the other person. They become you and you become them.

2. Could you tell me if parallel universes have any social and politic outcomes or outlooks? It depends on who is president. The pres sets the tone for guv. If Kerry had been elected we would be slowly pulling out of Iraq, final pull out in 2007, but with Bush we will invade Iran in 2006.

Hi m6scott:
So HDRKID does going to different time lines get boring?
No, its plus max fun. I just jumpped to a line where cars have six wheels instead of four. Close to the six wheel van in Strange Vehicles.

Is there going to be a time where you will stop traveling?
When I die I will.

I suppose by now you have found a perfect time line that maybe worth staying in?
There are many supra lines. One some you have no crime, lots of wealth, and hypertechnology. It depends on what you want.

If so let us know what its like in detail . The way you have described this line compared to others this is not a great one ,so why do you stay ?
With hypertechnology you have almost free energy which means that it is easy to make things for low cost. The problem is that people spend time slacking off. Nobody works hard anymore. Machines do everything for you.

Not sure if this is your idea of paradise. :)

Hi tchetcha:
Thanks for the link. Yes, we are gearing up. I hope it does not happen.
BTW, there is a terrible drought in Portugal and Spain. No rain in months. I predict that many Spaniards will have to leave if things get worse. Problem is super high unemployment in Germany.

Hi JasonX:
1. Did you ever see Jessica Simspon on another line?
She had a little chihuahua called Precious Treasure.
Jay Leno made the joke "We don't allow dogs in this restaurant and take Precious with you." :D

2.who played in the movie port arthur?
This is material for a long post. I am trying to recall how the movie ended. Its a fave.

Where is question 3?

4. What movies has john candy played in the lines that he is still alive in?
He made a lot of movies. He followed the track of other great comics in that he started mellowing as he got older. In one movie he is the principal of an elementary school, in another he owns limo rental.

5. Have you seen any of the batman movies in other lines?
Yes, close to what we have. But I do not remember who played batgirl in the movie. I will have to power up Steven Gibbs HDR. :)

m6scott

HDRKID . How can you move thru time and know you are in the same time line you left? Is there a way you can tag the time you left? Is ther a way to set a time trip to an exact time and place?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Enigmawriter:
I didn't smash it, my friend did.
He must have been sp-spook pretty bad to take such drastic action. :huh:[/b]

Not if he realized that the parts that were put together actually did nothing and was frustrated to be hoodwinked into wasteing time and energy better spent on something that actually works.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"happymagilla\")</div>
Starlord,
Good post..Ive heard of people kinda being trained or initiated in the astral world....many practices procced in this way....I have never had a guide or teacher for this....do u have any links or advice....I like the idea of power words.....thanks[/b]

Happymagilla,
Astral Travel is something that EVERYBODY is born with the ability to do.
You simply need to excersize the right 'muscles'.
To think that a 'machine' is required to do this is the epitome of foolishness.
To try to convince others that a electromagnetic Placebo will do ANYTHING to alter, enhance or enable Out of Body Experiences is not only a lie, it is a disservice to your fellow man.

Those 'power words' prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone asking you, both what path you may be on and the right for you to be ANY WHERE you chose to be.

If you wish more information, please msg me & I'll be happy to give you some links.

m6scott

Starlord. If astro is possible ,is it possible to project to a specific time and place? If so how could you really plan a trip into the future if you are not sure of what is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.