HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi pearlheartgtr:
In the future we all work together to create a better world.

Hi Pauli:
In the future both the mother and the father share many responsibilities. There are no babysitters or daycare centers.

Hi fanavans:
The device becomes less accurate the further out you go.

Hi virtualgirl:
Sometimes I wish I did not know the future. If we had only paid attention to those weird "hippie types" forty years ago then perhaps we would not be in the mess we are in now. After nuclear armageddon comes an environmental collapse where society is completely restructured.

On timelines without WWIII the continued use of fossil fuels, including large amounts of coal as we run out of oil, will cause accelarated global warming that will completely shut down the conveyor belt of the Gulf Stream, forcing Canada, Great Britain and Northern Europe into a new ice age.

The movie "The Day After Tomorrow" was accurate about temperatures plunging below 150 degrees below zero; what it did not show were 100 mph winds piling up gigantic snowdrifts and the oceans freezing over due to fluctuations in solar output.

Read The Coming Global Superstorm
by Art Bell & Whitley Strieber

B4 the debunkers start attacking, read that paragon of alternate science CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/05/10/gulfstream/

Hi Frog:
No robot war in the near future. People are busy rebuilding. I will try to get the flux cap built soon.

Hi halo2junkie119:
Awesome!

Hi JasonX:
I will try to answer your Qs Friday. :)

Hi PE:
More dawn of the dead in the future.

Hi GL100:
What are you talking about?

Hi pieceofaman:
The percent divergence increases the further out you go, John Titor describe this as a cone. He was accurate. I can go beyond 60 yeare though, but approx 500 years is the max for the HDR.

Hi Starlord:
Gavin Clow, the moderator for the old Time Travel Forum told me that he could not get his HDR to work. I told him to return the unit to Steven Gibbs and ask for his money back. Gavin lives in New York.

Now, what are the names of those two people you say cannot get their HDRs to work or did you make this up to discredit the unit?

I want real info, not a friend of a friend of a friend.

BTW, All members of my fam are psychic especially my grandparents. I believe that psychic abilities are inherited. unfortunately, I did not inherit very much, only a little. :)

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>
Kid,

I understand this; what I was specifically asking is why some time ago you said that it was possible to choose the place, and more recently you said that the place is always where you use the HDR unit? See the inconsistency?

Fanavans[/b]

Fanavans,
You noticed, eh?
Welcome to LA, coffee and Donuts in back there on the table, Waders are free to use. IT DO GET DEEP HERE.

Try going back to the very begining and read. You may need a abbacus to keep tabs on the 'inconsistencies'. There's a polite term for prevaricating.

gl100

Hey Star,

I tried going to one of those LA meetings but they lied about the doughnuts. Cookies only. They all opened with:

Gibbs grant me the serenity to accept machines that do not work
The courage to strap it to my head
And the wisdom to know I just lost $375

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:
BTW, All members of my fam are psychic especially my grandparents. I believe that psychic abilities are inherited. unfortunately, I did not inherit very much, only a little. :)[/b]

Well now, THAT is more than interesting. All your family is Psychic.... Indeed?

How is it possible that a disturbance in the force such as 25 POLICE cars coming to your HOUSE was missed by all those Psychic members of your family?

Hi Starlord:
Gavin Clow, the moderator for the old Time Travel Forum told me that he could not get his HDR to work. I told him to return the unit to Steven Gibbs and ask for his money back. Gavin lives in New York.
:)[/b]

Wow kid, another hole in your foot. You Did NOT want to mention that wankers name here. Gavin, the owner of TTF, not a moderator, from what I remember of him when I was back at that old Forum, was NEVER around. Was missing ALL the time. Which Forced the other moderators of the time Such as Satan, & Jedi and a few others to try and hold that place together on their own. When Gavin would decide to put in an appearence, he basicly stabbed other people in the back and screwed them for all the hard work they did. Gavin showed to be most untrustworthy and LIED to people to get what he wanted. In the end, he basicly went over the edge and closed the Forum Down. I seriously doubt he ever owned an hdr to begin with or ever tried to return one.

That is why all of the old folks left there and came here. It was quite a circus at the end, they had moderators that did not have a clue.

So, why would you take the word of a known liar like Gavin?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Hey Star,

I tried going to one of those LA meetings but they lied about the doughnuts. Cookies only. They all opened with:

Gibbs grant me the serenity to accept machines that do not work
The courage to strap it to my head
And the wisdom to know I just lost $375[/b]

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

And can you believe that the kid is ASKING FOR REAL NAMES HERE when all we get to deal with is bullshit, woof&stuff, and Fantasy?

fanavans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Fanavans,
You noticed, eh?
Welcome to LA, coffee and Donuts in back there on the table, Waders are free to use. IT DO GET DEEP HERE.

Try going back to the very begining and read. You may need a abbacus to keep tabs on the 'inconsistencies'. There's a polite term for prevaricating.[/b]

Star,

Well, you gotta get behind someone before you stab them in the back!

What criterion lead to a thread being called a hoax?

Fanavans

Whitelight

I have one question.

Is it a hoax if he believes these visions are the future? Sure, his math doesn't add up, and it seems most of his timelines and visions have a interesting similarity to popular movies, comics, and books. But, honestly if kid believes he is time traveling, then I say let he continue on with his stories, they are an interesting read. One request though Kid, can you please stop trying to push the HDR. Relaying your visions are fine, but pushing the HDR as hard as you are, makes it seem like your fabricating tales to sell a device.

fanavans

Hi fanavans:
The device becomes less accurate the further out you go.

Kid, you haven't answered my question. It is a simple one:

Why have you said that you can choose the place of travel, and then said you are restricted to the place you use the HDR?

Keroscene

Hi Keroscene:
I agree, 666 and ss very creepy. What about the biochip?
[/b]

I do believe the technology for the bio-chip already exists. A simplified version of it can be found in use by veterenarians in tracking animals. I seriously doubt the technology will ever be used in humans for one reason. They will never get one of those babies in me, or anyone I am responsible for. In fact I cannot think of one person that would actually want one of those things in them, people are a little more complicated than that, and doubt any amount of persuasion would instill beliefs that one would be practical for any reason. It would be pointless to try and make a law requiring them, imagine the revolt against that kind of control. I do believe that all US citizens will be issued electronic ID cards one day, but that doesn't scare me much either because I can just toss it in the trash if I don't want it anymore, just like anything else. The idea behind the ID card isn't to track anyone or infringe on their rights, but is geared more towards practicality. I would much rather have one card then having to show four forms of ID, my social security card, proof of residence, birth certificate, passport, and bloodtype just to buy batteries from Radio Shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.