HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanavans

Re: HDRKID

Kid,

Well, it's been said, you still have not answered my simple question. So here it is again -

Why have you said that you can choose the place of travel, and then said you are restricted to the place you use the H D R?

Fanavans

Maggot7

Hey hdrkid have u ever physically travelled in time and if u have can u please tell me how to find a vortex I know u use a emf detector but how do u know u found one and that one guy u said that had the hdr and it didn't work for him probably didn't use it right or long enough they have a new version of the hdr a better one with 4 knobs and its safety proof so u won't get electricuted and they have the john bajak flux cap 2 but if u could tell me how to find a vorex it would be great help thanks

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"shane\")</div>
Why are there 84 pages in this thread?[/b]

I advise you to read...

I've taken 3 days to read them all, and I did that one moth ago, so... read! It's good, really!

HDRKID

Hi tchetcha:
Thanks.
I would like to think that the universe still has many mysteries. :hug:

Hi Shane:
I try to answer all questions.
There are many people posting. This is why there are so many pages. :)

Hi Enigmawriter:
This is one of my fondest wishes. Direct line transfer.
Right now I will settle for a line almost identical to ours.
According to Steven Gibbs, he made the HDR take people to other timelines to prevent the HDR from being used for gambling. :cry:

Hi Fanavans:
H D R?
You keep asking the same question. The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is not a teleporter, it is an electromagnet. I use it to help me exteriorize when I do astral time travel. My question to you is. Have you ever done astral time travel?

If I want to see what happened at the grassy knoll that fateful day JFK was killed, I first have to fly to Dallas, Texas. Then I can jump to the 60's and try to hit the exact date which is very difficult.

You CANNOT travel to any time you want - 2010-2015 is blocked off. Also, I have heard form other astral travellers that you cannot enter military bases in astral form. There are many limitations to where and when you can travel. :) Hope this answers your question.

Hi GL100:
Please see above. :)

Hi Starlord:
Bad mouthing the board moderator, using bad language - typical debunker. :)

Hi Passive_Extremist:
I like the original "Night of the living dead" The new movies have more special effects, but they are not all the scary. I guess I can say the same thing about the new movie with Tom Cruise. The Martians look a bit CGI. :)|

Hi JasonX:
1. The posting all the questions do you thing he was me and do you remember his aviator? Not sure if he is the same person as you, but he did ask things.

2. have you ever seen any good diaster movies that are not on are line?
Most are typical. A giant tsunami, volcano, tornado, quake, etc.
One of my faves had a new menace, 7-11 workers. The employees were all space aliens attempting to take over Earth. This explains why they cannot pronounce English words correctly and dress funny. :lol:

3. What kind of gimmick did john cena have in one line you saw him in and have you ever seen trish stratus on another line? Jon Cena on this line is lame, the rap gig is a bit over the top. On other lines Jon Cena (Road Kill) is known as king of low blow. He even has a comc book and is bigger than the Rock/Dwayne Johnson.
Randy Orton is not big on other lines, not sure why.
I recall Jon Cena was a bodyguard for rapper Maximus Caesar on another timeline, one with a lot more flash than this one. Its all good.

4. have you ever went to a line where aliens ruled the earth?
Very scary, yes. I went to a line where the greys took over. There were few humans left.

5. have you ever went to a line where people where real poor and lived on the streets? Poor yes, but houses were small. Cars were also small.

6. in the line you saw war of the worlds in, was it real violent because in this line my little cousin had to leave from the movie because it was so scary? It was a bit cartoony for me. The special effects were wild, but the story was formula. :cool:

HDRKID

Hi tchetcha:
Thanks.
I would like to think that the universe still has many mysteries. :hug:

Hi Shane:
I try to answer all questions.
There are many people posting. This is why there are so many pages. :)

Hi Enigmawriter:
This is one of my fondest wishes. Direct line transfer.
Right now I will settle for a line almost identical to ours.
According to Steven Gibbs, he made the HDR take people to other timelines to prevent the HDR from being used for gambling. :cry:

Hi Fanavans:
H D R?
You keep asking the same question. The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is not a teleporter, it is an electromagnet. I use it to help me exteriorize when I do astral time travel. My question to you is. Have you ever done astral time travel?

If I want to see what happened at the grassy knoll that fateful day JFK was killed, I first have to fly to Dallas, Texas. Then I can jump to the 60's and try to hit the exact date which is very difficult.

You CANNOT travel to any time you want - 2010-2015 is blocked off. Also, I have heard form other astral travellers that you cannot enter military bases in astral form. There are many limitations to where and when you can travel. :) Hope this answers your question.

Hi GL100:
Please see above. :)

Hi Starlord:
Bad mouthing the board moderator, using bad language - typical debunker. :)

Hi Passive_Extremist:
I like the original "Night of the living dead" The new movies have more special effects, but they are not all the scary. I guess I can say the same thing about the new movie with Tom Cruise. The Martians look a bit CGI. :)|

Hi JasonX:
1. The posting all the questions do you thing he was me and do you remember his aviator? Not sure if he is the same person as you, but he did ask things.

2. have you ever seen any good diaster movies that are not on are line?
Most are typical. A giant tsunami, volcano, tornado, quake, etc.
One of my faves had a new menace, 7-11 workers. The employees were all space aliens attempting to take over Earth. This explains why they cannot pronounce English words correctly and dress funny. :lol:

3. What kind of gimmick did john cena have in one line you saw him in and have you ever seen trish stratus on another line? Jon Cena on this line is lame, the rap gig is a bit over the top. On other lines Jon Cena (Road Kill) is known as king of low blow. He even has a comc book and is bigger than the Rock/Dwayne Johnson.
Randy Orton is not big on other lines, not sure why.
I recall Jon Cena was a bodyguard for rapper Maximus Caesar on another timeline, one with a lot more flash than this one. Its all good.

4. have you ever went to a line where aliens ruled the earth?
Very scary, yes. I went to a line where the greys took over. There were few humans left.

5. have you ever went to a line where people where real poor and lived on the streets? Poor yes, but houses were small. Cars were also small.

6. in the line you saw war of the worlds in, was it real violent because in this line my little cousin had to leave from the movie because it was so scary? It was a bit cartoony for me. The special effects were wild, but the story was formula. :cool:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Passive_Extremist:
I like the original \"Night of the living dead\" The new movies have more special effects, but they are not all the scary. ?I guess I can say the same thing about the new movie with Tom Cruise. The Martians look a bit CGI. ?:)| ?
:[/b]

Kid, What's this have to do with what I asked you? I asked if you could name a zombie flick that hasn't came out yet in this timeline or any other timeline....?

Status
Not open for further replies.