HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Sovaka\")</div>
I have been following this thread for quite a while, and kept a rather open mind.
One thing struck me as very odd a couple posts ago by HDRKid. I myself and my family are rather spiritual? For a couple months now, my mum has been teaching me how to Astral Travel. The first lesson she taught me was about meditation, and settling ones thoughts so that you can exteriorize yourself.
The next is to wander around the house and read notes on tops of cupboards, in cupboards etc, to prove that my AP's were correct.
After that, she then taught me to travel around. To get from place to place, you can do one of two things, or both :)
#1 - Wander there as you would during the day OR
#2 - Think of the place where you want to go and then BAM, you are there.
Now I don't know how Astral Time Travel works, but I would assume that once you got to the year that you are after, it would be quite simple to travel to any destination you want.
This is where I have started to doubt your posts HDRKid :(
I can't see any reason why you would NEED to be at that location in order to time travel there. Just TT where you are at, then just will yourself to the new location.
I don't know... As I said, I have never tried to Time Travel while in the Astral.
*shrugs*[/b]

Good Eye Sovaka!!

I'll tell you why his claims seem strange to you. It is because the kid is prevaricating. He has just a few ideas BUT not the whole set of ideas to be able to put this together. That was obvious from the very first pages of this thread. What the kid has done is to find a pair of flat tires, half a car body, NO STEERING WHEEL, no engine, no gasoline, no seats in the car and he has tried to convince people that : "Here! look at my new race car, it runs very fast and wins many races every day" He has an 'Idea' about race cars, has read stories about race cars, seen movies about race cars, yet when he tries to make up stories about the actual race car and race day, the real picture of the empty car with only 2 flat wheels, no engine, half a car body, no steering wheel shows up plain as day to those that can see the "Emperor's New Clothes", There are Only stories left.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"The_Ruffneck\")</div>
StarLord please , it gets annoying reading the same post over and over again on every page.[/b]

Ruffneck,
I agree it's annoying to see the same things over and over on each page, like over and over reading posts from a bunch of starry-eyed halfwits asking idiotic questions of an obviously not-too-intelligent self aggrandizing egotistical liar unable to deal with the fact that he is only a mark and has been taken for a ride by a "radionic" con artist using a con that originated over a hundred and fifty years ago and that any thinking modern-day person would laugh at instead of fall for.

Harte

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Sovaka:
When I astral travel I am like a balloon slowly drifting. I can go through walls and see what is inside a house, but I cannot teleport to DC and tell you what Bush is doing in the oval office.
Mostly I get my future information from seeing what is on CNN in the future.

When I first started astral travel I would go to the roof of my house and float above the trees. It was a lot of fun.

Now I use astral time travel a lot, but much of the information is not very useful, for example, I know that the mower breaks down next month.

My speed of drift is slow, I can see nearby objects, but this instant teleportation is not possible for me.

Here are a few tips. When you go astral, jump out of your body, then find an astral vortex. Go through it. You will be in another time. place of exit should be close, typically outside your house.

Make mental notes: what kinds of cars do people have, what type of clothes do they wear, etc.

[/b]

Well Sovaka, Isn't it interesting how the kid types all those words and does NOT answer your question. It is also interesting that you pointed out where his mistake was and he ignored it. He just, floats....... yup, crap floats, what a coincidence.

The kid is exactly like a "Tennis Champion" that tells alot of stories BUT does not know that you need a Tennis Racquet to do so. However, to point out such Basic & Obvious Flaws in his story only helps him to lie more convincingly. Still it's great fun to watch people lie that think they have all the pieces to the puzzle.

pieceofaman

more questions for kid :

1. have you ever been to a time line where you saw different species of humans? what did they look like and how did they live?
2. have you ever been to a time line where the united states is split into two different countires? If so, why was it split?
3. What else can you do in the astral plane besides time travel?
4. and do you believe in physical time travel?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Ruffneck,
I agree it's annoying to see the same things over and over on each page, like over and over reading posts from a bunch of starry-eyed halfwits asking idiotic questions of an obviously not-too-intelligent self aggrandizing egotistical liar unable to deal with the fact that he is only a mark and has been taken for a ride by a \"radionic\" con artist using a con that originated over a hundred and fifty years ago and that any thinking modern-day person would laugh at instead of fall for.

Harte[/b]

Rufneck,

I hope this answers your feelings, because you can't get any closer to the truth of the matter about this thread. The kid is full of **** and refuses to let go. It makes this board LOOK RIDICULOUS. If this was a 'show & tell' or a Liars Anynomous meeting I would understand. It's neither.

Tell me Rufneck, what would you do with a constant liar and HOAXER?

PhantomLord

Sure more of the questions can be idiotic to some, but the visual of John Cena being the size of Andre the Giant just made me laugh my ass off.

I take everything I read with a giant grain of salt. Isnt Time Travel supposed to be all about what if's?

What if we could see this?

What if you could do that?

I'll admit, this HDR stuff sounds shaky at best. But it still sounds interesting and it must be interesting if this thread has gone 86 pages.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PhantomLord\")</div>
I'll admit, this HDR stuff sounds shaky at best. But it still sounds interesting and it must be interesting if this thread has gone 86 pages.[/b]

Good Eye PhantomLord!!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PhantomLord\")</div>
Sure more of the questions can be idiotic to some, but the visual of John Cena being the size of Andre the Giant just made me laugh my ass off.

I take everything I read with a giant grain of salt. Isnt Time Travel supposed to be all about what if's?

What if we could see this?

What if you could do that?

I'll admit, this HDR stuff sounds shaky at best. But it still sounds interesting and it must be interesting if this thread has gone 86 pages.[/b]

Tell me, did you miss Harte's post? I'd like to know your feelings about what he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.