HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Paul:

Interesting that you should point to the movie Miracle Mile.
A nuclear holocaust nightmare that could become real.
It is so sad to lose those you love.

And yet the truth is that more harrowing and chilling than the war
is the aftermath of horribly mutated people trying to survive.
This part is not shown in the movie.

Hi Starlord:

What Proof did they give you?
Hopefully, other time travellers will come forward and their testimony will convince people to change their course. The threat of nuclear war has been around since the 50's with the TV commercial of a turtle yelling "DUCK AND COVER!".

The problem is that people have fallen asleep and think that we are safe.

Hi Nightime45:

1.Have you ever went to a line where people had to live under strict rules.
More than one. For example, a line where Germany won WWII.
On another timeline Nixon did not step down after Watergate,
but became a dictator.

2.What do you mean by a suitcase kills millions in Las Angles.
There are 35 suitcases missing from Russia,
time travellers stopped the NYC incident
but one "box" found its way to LA.

3.It the line with RONA what were some of the momunments in kansas city and what was the worst diaster in that line.
No sports heros or military zeros, but great inventors and poets, people like Jacques Cousteau on our timeline.

Worst disaster? I do not believe they had a Titannic or Hindenberg.
Less giantism than on our timeline, no big buildings or big churches.

No big department stores like Walmart, or giant malls
instead on every corner a small mom & pop shop.

People are more interested in helping the poor,
than in being rich and driving a Rolls Royce.

Biggest disaster, perhaps a forest fire or a hurricane.

N

nightime45

HDRKid

Hello
1.What was the biggest city in the rona
2.Did you hear the names of any any of the sheiffs
3.Did you ever see and celbrities in different lines who are not celbs on are line
4.Did you ever see Juarssic Park in a different line

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
HDRKid

Nighttime 45, I suspect that you are a psuedonym for a currently banned Member and am putting you on a Mod queue. You may PM me to discuss this. Failure to do so in the next 7 days will result in my asking the Admin's to ban your current account and IP.

If you are who I think you are, you will not reply by PM to me and this is the logic that I am applying here.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Pyro:

Glad you are back.
Any questions about 05?

Hi Grayson:

Who is Night Time 45 supposed to be?
Frog?

I have not seen Frog around here for a while,
wish he would come back.

Hi Nighttime45:

I will attempt to answer your doubts.

1.What was the biggest city in the rona?
Not sure, remember there are multiple RoNAs on multiple timelines,
but a good guess would be New London the Captal of the New England District,
another candidate would be New Amsterdam, the capital of the New Holland district. No states or counties, but instead a system of departments and districts.

2.Did you hear the names of any any of the sheiffs?
No, I saw stars, but not name plates.

3.Did you ever see and celbrities in different lines who are not celbs on are line?
Yes on one timeline Mark McDavid was in the movie Ambersonville. I saw the movie.

4.Did you ever see Juarssic Park in a different line?
No, but I did see it in our timeline. The big fat computer programmer looks like a friend of mine. I laugh everytime I see the movie.

Here is information about dimensional travel.

http://www.incunabula.org/ebooks.html

Check out MP3s of Joseph Mattheny
on Dimensional Travel and Ong's Hat.

Also, there are more pictures of Steven Gibbs HDR on HDRusers.com

Multiple time travel jumps beyond the 2010-2015 box has led me to the conclusion that we face the gravest threat to human existence. The invasion of Iraq started the countdown to doomsday. We owe to children yet unborn the task of prevent this horrible potential future. The cost of doing nothing is incalculable.

A dramatic increase in military spending in the early part of the 21st century lead to conflicts which culminated in the American Empire invading other countries and finally a newly re-constituted Soviet Union fighting back.

WWIII took place with a force, scope, and scale, beyond anything you can imagine.

Only one word can describe what happened - hypercatastrophe.

1. An approximate 99% reduction in population on planet earth.
2. A permanent reduction in human habitable areas.
3. Release of genetically engineered diseases.
4. Complete collapse of all governments.
5. Total breakdown in ALL services.
6. Severe environmental damage.
7. End of our world.

Captain Nemo

HDRKid

Hi hdr, is there any problem remembering what you see when you travel astrally or are your memories just as clear as any other day?

Frog186

HDRKid

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog sorry to have been busy for awhile I am relaxing for christmas this week I will be doing more tests with my pendant next month but for christmas I have plans I was wondering if you will still build me a device let me know if you can or not I have sent to you a private message and an email to you recently I hope you got them I will ask you questions later on but all I wanted to say I hope you are doing fine and such if I get anything for christmas like books, movies, and such on time travel and teleportation I will let you and the rest on the forum know for sure! well have a great one and thanks for everything!

PyRo99

HDRKid

You know me HDR I always have a question.

So whats the world look like in 2005? Everything still intact on the homefront?\

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Captain Nemo:

Hi hdr, is there any problem remembering what you see when you travel astrally or are your memories just as clear as any other day?
Sometimes I feel nausea and bad after I use the HDR. Memory is clear, color are vivid, images are sharp.

If you make a mistake and use a south pole magnetic field on the electromagnet instead of a north pole field you feel like you have the flu. Always use a north pole field.

Hi Frog:

Glad you are back. Well have a happy new year and all the best to you.

Hi Pyro:

So whats the world look like in 2005?
I think that Bush will invade Iran in 2006 or 2007.
Things start to get real bad after the invasion of Iran.

This year we will probably get evidence that Iran is helping the insurgents in Iraq.
In one of my jumps to 2005 I saw some flooding of streets in the summer of 2005.

Frog186

HDRKid

hdrkid
hi it's me once again I just wanted to ask you two important questions so here they are:

1. if you go to a certain date will it be our earth timeline or a parallel timeline or universe?

2. could you tell me if other people are using some sort of device to travel like time distortion devices, time machines, teleportation device or machine either from the future and past as well?

I am still waiting patiently for you know what let me know when it is done and such don't worry I am not rushing you at all but when you have some sparetime let me know if you can send it oh by the way merry christmas to you well I hope you can help me out thanks for listening and time and patience and so much more thanks for welcoming me back as well I have been busy for awhile but I will try to post more later well got to go for now happy holidays to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.