HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellrazor

HDRKid

Originally posted by labasta@Dec 20 2004, 10:06 PM
Like many readers here, I too have problems believing all these time line accounts for 1 or possibly 2 reasons :

1. How can HDRkid make any predictions anyway if he says he can never travel to the future in his own timeline? The Kerry prediction was a screw-up to say the least.
(Just because he says \"most timelines have this future\" means nothing)

2. As far a s I am aware, when you astral travel you cannot interact with the surroundings in anyway; you can only observe what is going on. So how in God's name can he tell detailed cultural and economic information on global affairs, especially since he can only spend a max 7 hours there and never visit that timeline again. As an example I distinctly remember him mentioning Russia and China being great friends and Nixon demanding oil from the tar sands in Canada which had been annexed????!!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous, if you don't mind me saying. I probably couldn't tell these things if I was there physically for 7 days, let alone 7 hours.
Ask a person now on the street who the world's biggest exporter of oil is and I'd say at least half of them wouldn't know. My girlfriend doesn't even know who Fidel Castro is for goodness sake (I was shocked when I accidentally found that out). Ask them where America gets its oil from and I'd say 95% of them wouldn't know.
I would have to scour the business sections of the main newspapers to get an idea where the oil was coming from, and even then I couldn't even be 90% sure.

As an astral traveler all I would be able to make out would be clothes, vehicles, buildings, eqipment in those buildings and products in the stores and buildings and language (maybe, maybe not music). A few headlines from the major newspapers of one day (or several for that matter) would reveal didily squat, since they are often strange and misleading in this timeline anyway!

I would have to spend weeks and month searching the net to get a 95% certainty on world events past and present.
Personly i dont beleave hdrkid but what i do beleave is the more you astral travel the easyer and clearer it becomes it seems like you can do things alot faster with practise, the way people see situations changes and they begin to release they are seeing what they already knew.

you cant really interact with universe on astral lvl as more you focus on something the more aware you become of reality and the image fades, this doesnt mean that you cant slip in deeper into a ethereal state, in an ethereal state your brain has built up enough energy to build up a counterpart force in your lucid dream state that can allow you to interact with the universe.

oh yeah not meaning to be insulting hdrkid but surely all u know about astral projection you would know that egotistic thinking will result in a mislead in direction and will create your own little reality or universe.

Try to be slightly less insulting when you next post in ANY Topic on this Board please. :D

PyRo99

HDRKid

Originally posted by hellrazor@Dec 21 2004, 01:04 AM
oh yeah not meaning to be insulting hdrkid but surely all u know about astral projection you would know that egotistic thinking will result in a mislead in direction and will create your own little reality or universe.

And then you would also realize that the ego is creating this world, but seemingly you only want to think that astral is made up.

And BTW, make one long post, instead of a gajillion little posts, i've been seeing them everywhere. And using proper grammar, and wording, instead of internet lingo would be much appreciated.

StarLord

HDRKid

Pyro,

hellrazor may have touched upon a valid point. It is very possible to cloud oneself in some a way that what is seen during travels may be totaly skewed in a direction that is misleading. So it could be said that one could 'create' that which is not yet experienced as something real so you could misconstrue what you experienced easily.

In other words, you may experience something that looks like a fish but may not be a fish at all but a symbol for something else. IMHO

PyRo99

HDRKid

I know things are symbolic. Everything truly is symbolic. 11:11 is symbolic, and 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 10:10, and 11:11.

I got what he was leaning towards. HDR could be seeing what he feels could be the future, but it isn't at all.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Frog:

1. If you go to a certain date will it be our earth timeline or a parallel timeline or universe?

All my astral time travel is to a parallel timeline.

2. Could you tell me if other people are using some sort of device to travel like time distortion devices, time machines, teleportation device or machine either from the future and past as well?

Most people that are using these devices are not very vocal.
Of the hundreds of people that have bought HDRs from Steven Gibbs,
only a few are willing to share their experiences.

Hi Captain Nemo:

I am not sure how the HDR works.
Perhaps the magnetic field interacts with the flow of time particles (chronotons).

Hi Grayson:

Not sure what the effect of placing an electromagnet over my stomach chakra is.
I have a friend who is an engineer and he works with a very powerful electromagnet everyday. It is used to lift airplane engines.
So far, he does not report ill effects.

Hi Hellrazor:

Instead of looking at a newspaper headline, I astral travel near a TV set and watch CNN/FOX/ABC/NBC/BBC or what news that line has.

In the future most houses have huge plasma screens so it is easy to see news events.

I went to three lines that had Kerry as president and two that had Bush as president. Think of time travel as picking up the phone and randomly dialing a number.

Typically cars are smaller in the future and more fuel efficient, also on some timelines there are electric cars.

Hi Starlord:

You are worried about EMF. The HDR produces a similar EMF reading as a hair dryer. Check out your hair dryer with an EMF meter. Also, I place the electromagnet near my stomach, not near my head.

I think that magnetism in these amounts is not harmful, but that is my opinion.

Hi Pyro:

I wish it was all symbolic, but when I go far into the future the houses look different, people dress different, and language is different.

Most people who have travelled see WWIII. This event does not take place on all timelines. My hope is we can prevent it on this timeline.

PyRo99

HDRKid

It is Symbolic HDR.

The Future, is of something that you wish to see. The housing, is something that you want to see, however, it really isn't housing. It can range, and it can also vary. War can mean a completely different thing, since we are all expecting WWIII, more than likely, you're mind will project it in your surroundings.

hellrazor

HDRKid

nicely put, you can never see much if you are only looking at what you want to see and not looking at what the world or your mind is telling you to see, if your ego becomes locked you arent as capable of seeing those message the the universe is trying to show you.

without getting into argument atleast try meditating for a week and not thinking of goal egotistical goal just remianing clear minded then try hdr without wanting a serton result.

i dont need to define egotistic and i also dont need to point it out in a bad way.

:)

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Pyro:

I made another jump to day and saw the future. I did not stay long enough to find out the date, but the cars are models that have not come out yet.

The scene, it was just terrible, I mean cities on fire, people rioting, stores all smashed up and looted. I could not stay there very long. It was too depressing.

Here is hoping you are right and that it is all symbolic. :(

Hi Hellrazor:

I get great results when I use Steven Gibbs HDR to go to the 1920's. The people are nice and friendly. Very little pollution, no crime, etc.

Also, when I use the HDR to go to 2250 AD, I see a lot of technology and an exciting future. The problem is the next few years.

On most timelines bad things happen in the next few years. Usually the main event takes place around 2012. I am still trying to find out what that event is.

One mystery is that I saw a lot of water damage, like flooding with lots of mud. Also, the malls had piles of garbage where the parking lot was.

I know that it is not just an atomic war, as that would maybe kill off only 50% of the population. No, it must be something a lot worse.

Not sure what. :D'oh:

OllyB

HDRKid

I think that the reason why most people keep quiet about the HDR is acceptable.

After all recounting Astral experiences is not a problem. Talking about watches and clocks is not a problem.

I'll state now, i have already got recordings of 3 time devices. A wristwatch, an normal alarm clock, and a Quartz alarm (the Quartz seems to be very erractic - the argument off it just being to do with magnetism is hard to accept). Hdrkid - My account of this very similar to Opmmurs, only i've got the lot on video.

I have these on VHS. I dont mind talking about this on a forum at all. However Most people don't really buy HDR's in view to play about with clocks. Especially if they see the validity of radionic theory.

Physical travel though. You're in a whole different ball game...Practically no-one is going to want to stumble onto a forum and blurt out something that could easily get them into trouble.

It would be irrisponsible rather than commendable to do this on a forum. People like CarlX have gone fully public. There is safety in this. 'Billy no-one' who shouts his mouth off on a quiet forum, is not putting him/herself in a good or responsible position.

PS yes i agree, a MAJOR vortex or Leyline, will be better. If you know of a place that has been inducing TT style events upon people without any technological intervention. You've found a very potent area or field. The Human body itself is more or less a radionic machine. You have the mental aspect. You have the box that houses the electrical current and circuit inside. You have the most effective orgone generator in the universe, and you already have an EM field set up around the body.

Find an area that has time and time again induced strange events using only this radionic machine - Hang onto it. Keep it quiet and hope that no-one exposes it. If people are interested and put in the effort, they will find it.

kind regards,
Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.