HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllyB

HDRKid

Okay at 7pm i usually go on my bed with the hyperdimensional resonator,i plug it in and then i flick on the yellow switch and i put the time coils around my head(I sit the whole time)then i have a song playing on the radio that helps me focus on the exact time period i want to time travel to while i slowly turn each of the dials and rubibng my fingers on the rubbing plate.I take my 2 fingers and i rub them slowly against the rubbing plate and if i feel them being gluey or dry i stop turning each dial then i turn the red switch on.After I turn the red switch on i take the electromagnet and i put the steel core into my belly button while i lay down(sometimes i might be sitting when doing this part)anyway while i have the electromagnet there i start to feel my eyes water,the kind of water one feels when someone has a bright light in their eyes of course i only feel this part,i also see little blue things in front of my face which i compare to the lights you see when you are on the beach on a hot summer day and you look at the sun,i take the electromagnet out of my bellybutton and i lay it on my bed(i leave both switches on)and i lay on my bed waiting for a flash of white light.After awhile i shut the electromagnet off and i leave the yellow switch on but after a few more minutes i give up and i shut it off.Here is my set up when i do this
-I only try to physically time travel between the hours of 2pm-1am regardless of what moon is outside
-Most of the time i try it on my bed(i found a grid point on the floor of my bed)
however i sometimes use the hdr on the floor with the hdr over the grid point or on a couch but mostly on my bed
-Sometimes i use the barium oxide bar magnet
-I used to put the quartz crystal in the whitness well do increase the white light effect but i noticed the hdr is no diffrent regardless if i use the crystal or not.
-When tuning the hdr i will listen to a song of when i want to tt to(example i want to tt to May 1999 so i put on the backstreet boys i want it that way)but sometimes i just say 'what are the rates which will transport my physical body and all of its compoents to 'month day year' if i'm lucky i can briefly visualize the day when saying it.

This is probably something to do with the grid. Have you ever tried to go forward rather then back you might be on a positive (vortex) rather then nagative.

Also 'Vortexs' are different to grids. You know, some of them are pretty small. You know when Phychics stand in a room with high 'spirit' activity, and say - "they're comming in through here". Thats basically what you're sat on.

Planetary grids lines are better or ancient man made grids like Leys that then occur naturally themselves as they link up energetically through charged sites.

You also need to be aware that the influence of the moon is actually important (i'm not into astrology either) but Moon influences are not a small technicallity. It governs the worlds whole tide system. Its effect on these Grid lines are quite profound. Between 6 am and 12 noon.

Also what did you used to check the Vortex was there? I have 2 within a 8 by 8 metre squared area in my place. I dowsed, really a Cell sensor is best option. You need to make certain there really is one there!

Its good to find a reason to go.

Also, make sure you've really thought about this. Remember some people have not always made it back. People like Carl novella seem to be jumping from place to place like they're catching a train. occasionally others trip up, not that i want to put you off. Just needed to make sure you were aware.

I'd have liked to talk to you more about this!
make a note of my Email or PM me at TTI (best be safe) - i don't talk much about the HDR there in public. Implications of Traveling from your house - you'll go in a time bubble. You may not realise it but You might be in your room, outside your not in your 'current' time. Its only when you step out, you'll be in that year. In which case take the HDR unit with you.

make sure you've thought it through before going. Its not a 'do it on a whim' sort of event. There are dangers. be aware.

PS sorry about spelling, didnt check.

Kind regards,
Olly

Judge Bean

HDRKid

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 10 2005, 07:49 PM

I'd have liked to talk to you more about this!
make a note of my Email or PM me at TTI (best be safe) - i don't talk much about the HDR there in public. ...

But, in contrast, in this place you are apparently free to indulge in whatever balderdash whimsy dictates.

Looks like this forum might be the better deal after all, don't it?

StarLord

HDRKid

I think we have discovered a way to save us all. Have the goverment buy a few hundred thousand of these and drop them on Iraq with instructions about how to: visit Allah and Muhhamad before you die, Visit the very moment when the 5 day camel was discovered, where to put the belly button magnet and the time coils around the head. How to get to know your 47 Houris NOW and you never need to shed a single life.

Forget becoming a myrtar, learn to Astral Travel instead. Be the first one in your village to see Rumi when he was a little tyke. Travel to when the wailing wall was part of a mountain, See Alexander before he wanted the world, Watch as Noah's neighbors learn how to tread water. This and soooooo much more

Remember: Only you can prevent Time Fires.

OllyB

HDRKid

Starlord,

Astral travel has it limitations just as Physical does. The true fact is, they compensate each other equally.

Astral also requires Non material thoughtforms so you don't break out of it. Much like what remote viewers had to do, to stay in that state of mind. So its hard to evolve in real time.

Physical-wise, you can experience emotion, excitement, and increased material wisdom at as it goes on.

If this was to occur in Astral, You'd break out and 'snap back'. You have to recover the experience after you've returned. At which point its not in 'real time'.

There are important differences. The Astral body is a metaphysical extension of the material body on another plane. Its not 'Non material', It does exist but on a different material level. Thus has its own faults, like regular 'physical' reality.

Kind regards,
Olly

StarLord

HDRKid

Gee, No kidding. Just like the Causal , Etheric, Mental all have their respective bodies which in turn are bound by the laws of those planes.

Finally there is the Soul Body. It is not bound by the limitations / Laws of the other planes / bodies due to its higher vibrational rate among other things.

If it was me I wouldn't waste my time using the Astral Body nor any of the others. I have learned that it makes way more sense to use the Soul Body to travel the higher planes. Much less hassle AND there are no communication / retention problems.

Find a path that is based upon Light & Sound, they are out there. Light & Sound are the two most universal means of communication and bypass mental restrictions / concepts / languages. I highly recomend finding a inner guide for this process.

Astral travel is just the first step. Using the HDR as a focal point, much the same way that other 'crafts' have their mental steps to acheive their goal, is not necessary. There is basic information and experiences that need to be gone through to build a foundation. There are certain spiritual senses that need to be excersized. Using the HDR will not do that for a person.

OllyB

HDRKid

Star,

I merely said that before as it sounded to me that you thought Astral was superior to physical travel, which is not the case.

Yes, to the rest of it. I've never reached a higher Spiritual plane in this life through meditation etc. Fair play to you.

As for the resonator being a 'focal point'. I'll believe that when you come with me to the field outside my house and physically take me to 2250 with no technological aid.

In which case i'll throw that lil' beat up black box in the bin and ask you to teach me 'your' way. >:D<

until that day, 'that' resonator is staying well put.

Kind regards,
Olly

M G

HDRKid

Hi all,

I don't want to come across argumentative or that I have nothing else to do but I cringe when I see people speaking out of their depth.
There are important differences. The Astral body is a metaphysical extension of the material body on another plane. Its not 'Non material', It does exist but on a different material level. Thus has its own faults, like regular 'physical' reality.
Yes and No. The Astral dimensions are made up of thought Energy and creative expression or manipulated etheric energy. You see any 'Real' projectors know that you can create anything out of etheric matter including Astral bodies.

Now I believe this explains why Physical TT is NOT possible....From the words of David Icke...

. "This is what I was told over those two nights in altered states lasting a
total of some six to seven hours. I will refer to the communicator as 'the voice'. The Time Loop is encased
within a Matrix of 'non-physical levels' that have also lost contact with Infinite Oneness. These 'nonphysical'
dimensions of the Matrix are symbolized in the cover illustration by the ball of netting that
encompasses the Time Loop. The 'nonphysical' levels are the dimensions to which most 'human'
consciousness returns after a 'life' in the five-sense realm at the moment we call 'death'. It is free of the
physical body, but it is still caught in the Matrix. I will come back to this later. The very fact that we believe
in time is confirmation of the illusion that we take to be 'real'. Time does not exist, except in our minds.
What we call 'time' is the illusion of passing through something. But if we are already everything, how can
we pass or travel through ourselves? So how can there be 'time'? If we symbolize the human body as the
Infinite, how can your body travel through your body? It is already the whole body to start with and how
can it travel through itself? When everything is One, there can be no 'time', only all things existing and
expressing in the infinite NOW. 'Past' and 'future' are illusions designed to entrap us in disconnection. They
are different realities happening at the same moment, in the same infinite NOW. The apparent sequence of
one era following another in passing 'time' is an illusion of the Time Loop.
Subconscious mind had become imprisoned by fear, the voice said, and this had caused the illusion of
disconnection from the Infinite or Infinite Love, the only 'is' that we all are. This had reached such
proportions that these lower levels of subconscious mind had developed a deep and deepening fear of the
unknown that lay beyond its 'disconnected' awareness. It had forgotten that it is Infinite Love and that what
lay outside of its apparent boundaries was also Infinite Love. To ease its fear of the unknown, subconscious
mind had created a collective thought projection - a sort of three-D 'movie' - that I refer to as the Matrix.
How this is done, collectively and individually, I will discuss when I get to the scientific research into the
nature of reality and how we create it. The Matrix is a self contained system that has lost contact with the
Infinite that exists beyond its illusory reality. In fact, it is the Infinite; everything is and can only be. But it
has simply forgotten. The voice said that the key level of the Matrix is the repeating time loop that we know
as the five-sense world. This is the 'power station' that feeds the whole system. The loop was created to
provide familiarity that eased the fear of the unknown and was a very much more pleasant experience at
first than it is in our reality. When people are in fear, the voice went on, they find comfort in the familiar
and predictable and this had happened on a collective level of subconscious mind. It was a way for
consciousness to whistle in the dark, giving itself comfort in the familiar. What is humanity's biggest fear in
our daily experience? Fear of the unknown. Subconscious mind created a dream world that was to become a
nightmare."

I did not like this man to start off with but my personal experiences tell me he is on the right track ;)

StarLord

HDRKid

Olly, I have given you more clues than a blind man would need to find his own face. It's up to you to do the search for your self.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi MG:

Yes, you don't need an HDR to astral travel. I have astral traveled without the HDR. Still, I believe that the HDR helps me to achieve exteriorization.

Hi Starlord:

Please play nice. Most people have a hard time getting the HDR to work, I am successful only 1 in ten times.

Hi Paul:

Hot sure what you mean.

Hi Frog:

I believe that physical travel is more dangerous than astral travel.
Perhaps in the "future" we will have safe time machines.
My biggest worry is getting trapped on the other side.

Hi Olly:

I have noticed a lot of strange events after using the HDR. Not sure what to make of it all. Seems that the device does not work the way we expect. For example, I was using the HDR as a radionics machine. I place a green blade of grass in the witness well and tried to find the rates to make my lawn turn green, it was brown.

Then something peculiar happened, green patches started to appear. Can't make heads or tails of it. Also, it seems that whenever I use the HDR it starts raining.

I can send you a photo of my lawn now.

Hi Cyrex:

For questions about using the HDR for physical time travel place call Steven Gibbs. He is the master of the HDR and also the inventor. I am just a rookie.

I know the Steven Gibbs told me to use the HDR over a vortex on the morning of the full moon. He said the best vortex is where UFOs are sighted. ;)

OllyB

HDRKid

Olly, I have given you more clues than a blind man would need to find his own face. It's up to you to do the search for your self.

Your clues are for Astral Travel, i already know the processes for Astral very well. My interest does not currently lay with Astral travel. Though i value it on an equal level.

My challenge to you was to show me how to travel PHYSICALLY from the field at the back of my house. If you can set up a physical field in the Leyline there - with only your mind....then we both 'fall' to another time stream whilst in our physical bodies still.

THEN....

I'll throw the HDR in the bin with a smile on my face. At which point i'd become some sort of Starlord fanboy - probably. I doubt you could do this. I seriously doubt anyone on the planet can do this at this time (of our lot, anyway).

I'm not searching for astral information or information of the different planes of existance. I don't need this. You and i are interested in the same stuff, but on totally different courses. Which in a way makes things more interesting ;)

HDRkid,

Yes i'd like to see the pics of your lawn ([email protected]). The blade of grass you put in the witness, delivers the frequency of the EM field around that healthy blade of grass. You are in effect remote broadcasting a healthy EM field to the lawn in your garden. This inturn will dictate the condition of 'physical' grass. It's just like radionic healing for humans really.

sounds like the HDR works just as the Hieronymus machine does. As i would have expected.

you should take a photo of your garden - or a set area, put the negative in the witness with the healthy blade of grass. This was you broadcast would be more likely to be less 'patchy'. You'd probably have to keep up the broadcasts for a period of time though. sounds interesting. If you are in a bad area though, the grass may turn back to its 'browner' state soon after. unless you keep it up.

Cryrex,

I'd have to agree with HDRkid. If you want the best advice (especially physical travel) theres no-one better then Steven gibbs. Call him - it may take you a few times though (like around a million attempts :lol: ) but you'll get him eventually!
Ask him on safety aswell.

kind regards,
Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.