HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAROVE

HDRKid

My comments in {} Brackets.

Kid,

For your information, there is a great difference between Jesus and Christ.

{Lets not get into this... I have eread htis forum before signign on, I know yor into wicca and 'The Old ways", but lets not mutilate Christ and Chrisyainity shall we?}-Zarove

Jesus was the man that lived over 2000 years ago. The term Christ has nothing to do with Jesus except to describe his State Of Consciousness.

{This is not true. The term "Christ" wa sNOT a mere descriptive of a state of conciosuness, its the Greek for Mesiah, and is th tital worn by Jesus because CHristaisn veiw him as the Mesiah which was logn awaited for Israel. The Christ conciosuness thing is sheer drek.}-Zarove

Jesus was explaining that unless your consciousness is of ' the Christ Way' or the Christ Consciousness, you would not be able to experience higher consciousness or heaven in this life time while you were living.

{ This said the weiccan... sorry, f you bother to READ the gospel accunts, noen of the eastern philospphy inserted into Jesus's sayings actually manifests. Jesus said " I am the way, the trith, and the light, no man sees the father expet by me". He did NOT say " I am here to tehc you of the Christ conciosuness".

Befoe you go tryign to discredit the New testament, please do so with more ocnvencign arguments than they are fomr he hcurhc, such as Jesus actually sayign what you say he said...

Jesus was at leats a Phrophet, and, if the New testament is to be trusted, which I know to be certain at this point ater years of study, then he did NOT cme to reveal christ COnciosness... he came to brign the tehcings of remssion of sin and save the peopel form there sins,a nd expanded Israel form the mere pepel of he naiton to all peopel globaly.

His teahcigns are noble enough and dont need mysteical reinterpretaiton, stndard Chrisyain orthodoxy will suffice. after all, jesus was not an eastern philoospher byt a Jewish itenerate Preracher...}-Zarove

One of his disciples said that he would follow where ever Jesus lead, and Jesus's reply was to explain that only one or two disciples were able to follow at that moment in time and that "Foxes have their dens and Birds have their nests" This kind reply explained that the man was not yet able to follow but that his state of consciousness was just as valid but at the time would not enable him to experience the state of higher consciousness ie, Soul Travel. Note that I did not use the term Astral Travel.

{This is horrible Biblical exegesis...

The exact passage formt he trustworthy and easy to acces KJV ( and it will read the same way in all trnalaitosn relaly, except mnor wordign diffeences) is below.

8. Now when Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart unto the other side.
19. And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
20. And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
21. And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22. But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
23. And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.

This exrpt is taken form Mathew chapter 8.

The correct interrpetation fo these events hoguh sin that only oen or two where ready for chirst conciouness, but that all those who follow Jesus must do so NOW whole he is avalable, and must be prepared or a hard rad, sicne Jesus had no home of his own.

Its NOT a mayusteical teahcing about the human race not beign reay for chist conciousness, ts just a statemn of cold, hard fact about hi current sitiatuon and his warning the scribe that it wont be easy.

Pleas don re-interpret the Bible to suit your whimsies.

I know Im new here and Im not trign to make enemies but Im a sickenr for these thigns and I think if yo get ot know me I can impres iwht manners, btu also with precision of thought.}-Zarove

You are still going by someones interpretation of an occurence over 2000 years ago.

{Yeah his is a mere inter[retaiton wheras yours is he trht, right? Thats the biggest rason i dropped all new age thought form my theology itenerary. They mock the traditional undersnading, ten reintrrpt it herr way, as if theres is more valid.

Plain reading does bete than importaiton of thought.}-Zarove

Add to that all the times they "revised" what information they would let out.

{Not the "Wevil Chruhc edited the Bible" routine...

They didnt revise anyhting. The oldest MSS we hae of he Ne testament agrees with later MSS. No lateratiosn appear to have been made tot he New Yestament generlaly over time, and it is seen as the bst kept collection of ancient MSS form the classical world.

The reivison fo the new testament claim made by sceptics and paagns alike is just so many cobblers.

Stop tryig to defame the Biblicisists who often died for the texts.

Unless you have proof of this revision, form accredited sigtes, you are no better than HDRKid and his claims of the HSDR and time travel.}-Zarove

Why don't you go back and ask Jesus your self?

{I'd love to, if I thought the H:LOL:R woidl remotely work...heck thi si a tiem travel forum. But what makes yo so sure of your reintrpetation of things?}-Zarove

Be very sure to ask him where he was those 16 years in Tibet.

{You have proof he spent any time in Tibet? Any documentaiton at all? If not, hwo do you know he was eve in ibet? You relais ehow far Artibet is form Israel right? Rememebr, by sea or by foot bakc then...and no roman road or trade route mad Tibet an unknown locaiton back in palistine...}-Zarove

you will have to brush up on your early Aramaic or early Hebrew, you may want to cultivate some jewish friends that are getting ready for their coming of age as they will be studying.

{I happen to know Hebrew... not to mention Hisotry. This is why I reject your "16 years in Tibet" statement... }-Zarove

I have suggested more than once that you go and build your background in information. Perhaps instead of playing with that machine, you might go to a few book stores or libraries and broaden your horizons.

{I can make a similar suggestion o you. If yo htink Jesus relay was teahcign easter mystesissm and lived 16 year sin Tibet, then you have to acount for the severe academic issues this rigns up, such as te removteness of Tibet and te distance form galloli, and lak of documentaiton... and yu ignor what the term "Chrust" means. it means "Annointed", and is a ROYAL title, that has nohtign to do with enlightenment.}-Zarove

I have made no one a liar.

{Nor I, peopel generlaly fall into thigns on their own, not that I htink yor a liar, but I do think you read too many pagan books and not enough objective Hisotry...}-Zarove

However, your interpretation or belief in a dead book has made you look very foolish because you expect all other people to believe as you do religiously.

{isnt this just cinecending and rude? The Bible is NOT a dead book, and by yor summery reinterpretaiton of the life of Jesus shows, it still has atleats some impact.

and is this just a cheap bully tacic designed to one up peopel wose vrw don coincide with your own? I mean, relay, you want us to think you are wise, well rad, and enlightened because tou DONT stidy this dead book, and we ar all therofre suppose to agrre woth YOU religiosuly. Thats basiclaly what Im feelign right nwo when i read such statements, and it irritates me since its just arrogant and hypocritical.}-Zarove

Just because people do not follow the bible, does not mean that they have not been saved.

{And just because soemone says thy are wise, doesnt mean they are. Why knock the Bible, say its been revised wth no proof, say Jeuss live din tibe with no porrf, and basiclaly make out liek this is an infirior religosu eleif system? Why mock the rleigiosu beleif of Christaisn at all, and why not just focus on HDRKid himself?}-Zarove

In closing, hae to say sorry, but I don lik the condecneign attetus toward the Bible and chrisyainity. its notenlightened, tis not wise, and its not particulalry the best way to win an arugment, epsecally when yor own sttements have logical and factual errors contianed therein.

CaryP

HDRKid

Yo Zarove,

Welcome to the plantation there hoss. Appreciate the posts and all, but would you mind using the Spell Check before your next post? The multitude of misspelled words in your post make it difficult to read, or should I say becomes very distracting. Poor spelling and grammer are the norm in the Chat Room, but this ain't it. Thanks for your kind consideration.

Cary

ZAROVE

HDRKid

Im dyslexic. My grammer is fine my spellign is terrible.

Srry for it beign hard, but spell checkers take forever to use, and I STILL cant tell if anythign is spelled correclty.

My main poin is thta he should not trash Christainity and the Bible, call the Bible a dead book, and thenmake statements of fact that cant be backed up with any verification. I know he is a Neopagan and all, but why is it hat tolerence never extends to christains these days in the first place?

I didnt come here to discuss theology. Im here to discuss Time Travel, but it distirbs me that someone who follows one of the worlds youngest rleigions can claim its the worlds oldest rleigion and feels at compelte liberty to trash the sacred scrotures soemoen else uses and claims they have no right to speak of their religiosuworldveiw while constantly seaking of there own.

Thats not right.

If starLord there has the right ot discuss wicca and esoteric beelifs he holds and apply them to conversatiosn as he often has, he has no right to then say to HDRKid that he has to keep his beleifs to hismelf.

I mean, how woidl he feel if I said " You shoulnt discuss your foolish fantasies about estetric nonsence. its dead and all based on fraud, you shoudl grow upa nd get a real rleigion."

My comment above sounds rude and ondecending. Thats how his comments about the Bible beign a dead book come accross to me.

I beelive in rleigious tolernece, but unlike the modenr day Liberal cry, I odnt beeiv ein rleigious tlerence or the in rleigions and for the out oens ( Like Christians who constantly get the rum ed these days,and it gets old) syaign they have to sit there and take whatever abuse comes there way.

StarLord was intoelrent to HDRKid's worldveiw, and htough I myself am scptical of his claims, Im not going to mock his rligious proffessions and make my own seem speror to his, or nayone elses. That has no lace in a discussion liek this, and makes the ommentator seem rude and arrogant.

I know Im new, but this is a robelm I face in many boards. omeone wo si a Hare Krishna, Buddhis, Hindu, or New ager can voice there cmments and tlak abut there rleigon all the want. a chrisain mentions theres and are told to shut up, whole there beleifs are systematicllay trashed and misrepresented.

Ive taken the time to suy most major reliigions, so I can relate to peopel of variosu faiths, from Atheist to ba'hi.

One thing I have learned is that you o not mock there sacred scirotrues, and od not attack there beleifs. it wins less points whthte arugment.

especially when you make ridiculous statements liek Jesus spending 16 years iN Tibet.

There is NO documentaiton tat yeshua Ben Nazareth spent any time outsid of Palistine. so makign hat claim is just unsupported giberish.

OllyB

HDRKid

I beelive in rleigious tolernece, but unlike the modenr day Liberal cry, I odnt beeiv ein rleigious tlerence or the in rleigions and for the out oens ( Like Christians who constantly get the rum ed these days,and it gets old) syaign they have to sit there and take whatever abuse comes there way.

Unfortunately, you still may believe in it, but you aren't practicing it. just accept HDRkids view, but retain your own. Its not an attack, some people speak harshly of things because of there belief, its not a personal attack.

I'm also of the opinion the Bible is not 100% truth. Yes i do believe Jesus christ, was not a man. Rather an individuated representation of a higher level of consciousness. If you think differently, that fine.

When gibbs talks of the HDR connecting you to the christ consciousness, He is talking about the mind of God. I think he's heavily christian, therefore his terminology is that of a religious man.

Others would term it as remote broacasting via the universal mind, which you are connected to at all times. Which basically is the same description, only less 'traditionally' religious. Most radionic builders take this line. Doesn't mean they are talking about different things.

The is no such thing as 'Sin'. Only self expression and understanding. For christ to take away and save us from our 'sins', Is to in part, take away wisdomic evolution. This is flawed. God does not do, flawed plans.

Personally i tend to take better to the more Oiental/Eastern philosophies, I constantly find them to be more mature and informed on their understanding. They also don't dictate, rather stimulate you yo make your own views. This is because they understand, We are all individuals at this point in time. Therefore we all find our own individual ways back to unity. This is not a contradiction.

Millions of people won't find the same way through one book dictating how it is. This is not why we all ride around in different cars.

However, to accept tollerance is to appreciate other peoples choices and freedom of individual expression. This is - if anything - one of the most truthful ways you can be connected to the christ conciousness in this life time.

Its a state of mind rather then one person

Kind regards,
Olly

ZAROVE

HDRKid

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 13 2005, 11:27 AM

Unfortunately, you still may believe in it, but you aren't practicing it. just accept HDRkids view, but retain your own. Its not an attack, some people speak harshly of things because of there belief, its not a personal attack.

I'm also of the opinion the Bible is not 100% truth. Yes i do believe Jesus christ, was not a man. Rather an individuated representation of a higher level of consciousness. If you think differently, that fine.

When gibbs talks of the HDR connecting you to the christ consciousness, He is talking about the mind of God. I think he's heavily christian, therefore his terminology is that of a religious man.

Others would term it as remote broacasting via the universal mind, which you are connected to at all times. Which basically is the same description, only less 'traditionally' religious. Most radionic builders take this line. Doesn't mean they are talking about different things.

The is no such thing as 'Sin'. Only self expression and understanding. For christ to take away and save us from our 'sins', Is to in part, take away wisdomic evolution. This is flawed. God does not do, flawed plans.

Personally i tend to take better to the more Oiental/Eastern philosophies, I constantly find them to be more mature and informed on their understanding. They also don't dictate, rather stimulate you yo make your own views. This is because they understand, We are all individuals at this point in time. Therefore we all find our own individual ways back to unity. This is not a contradiction.

Millions of people won't find the same way through one book dictating how it is. This is not why we all ride around in different cars.

However, to accept tollerance is to appreciate other peoples choices and freedom of individual expression. This is - if anything - one of the most truthful ways you can be connected to the christ conciousness in this life time.

Its a state of mind rather then one person

Kind regards,
Olly

Olly, you missed my point.

Star had no right to attack Orthodox beleifs, and outthem down. Calling the Bible a dead book and sayng they revised it, in a post whose overall tone was that you cant trust Christaiity, along with soem other less than savoury commens I read form him ( I lurked before I posted) tend to leave me withte impresion that he feels intitled to express his veiws as facts and to put down the infiriot and wrong beleifs, like Orthodox Christian veiws, all he wants. he is obviously muhc more enlightened and far better sudied, and knwos all the truth, unlike th evil shadowy Christain heirarhcy that is tryign o suppress everyhting.

I don't CARE what your rleigiosu veiws are, or his. All I wanted to express was the fact that hostility to another poitn of veiw and derogitory sttaemnts agaisnt that veiw arent relaly welcomed additions to a discusison, especially when you make several statements with no facts t bakc them up, and a coue that where flat out wrong.

Rather you agree withthe Bible or not, the truth is that the term Christ is not a descriptive of his Conciosuness, that anyone can reach. Its the Greek word for the Hebrew word mesisah. It means annointed. The Hebrew Mesiah concept extended back to antiquity wihthte prophets,a nd rellay took off witthe Post exile Prphets.

The concept was for a King that restores Israel and its relationship wth God, as wlel as Mankinds general relationship.

The term "Christ" is not about the s-called Christ conciousness.

Likewise, the claim thwat Jesus spent 16 year sin Tibet is clealry unsupported by any Data.

But my biggest problem was the overal tone of hostility agaisnt the veiws of Christtians in general and anyone else that beleives the Bible. ( such as the Bah'i Faith. To name one. Or Mormons.)

The poin is, he was makign derogitive statements about another rleigiosu veiw and promoting hos own as superipor and mroe correct, and doign so with dubiois, at best, facts, soem of which can be demonstrated as false.

I see no reason for this at all.

and the only attakc I made was when I posted an example fo a condecending and ude c ommnet, which I hope no one sees as a real attakc but an example of what I mean.

MOD EDIT BY GRAYSON: Okay Zarove, you're new here and I don't want to come down like the Hammer of Vulcan... but, we encourage debate here, free debate in the support and exercise of our free will.

Starlord and Olly, HDR too can talk about Christ and his relationship to Man all they like as long as they maintain an air of reasoned debate... which they appear too so far. You've crashed in and got all testy about what they have said and the disrespect that you feel they have shown. That's fine with me as they are all big enough and ugly enough to fend for themselves in a debate with you, or anyone else... up to a point.

That point is where it starts to get nasty and personal... now I have two Gloves, one which is soft and Velvet that I employ to smooth things along and one with an Iron Hand inside, which I use to crush arguments.

My Velvet Glove hand wants to move things along and return to the HDR Kid debate here... the Iron Hand will crush any resistance that my Velvet Glove meets in achieving that goal.

So, start a Christ debate in the Religion Category, but don't presume people to not have the right to argue against your beliefs... not on my watch.

If they are hostile, aggressive, disrespectful without cause or break a Forum Rule, then that's a different matter.

Until then, be nice please and play fair. :D

StarLord

HDRKid

Zarove,
First of all, your diatribe does not really belong here in this thread. Perhaps one of the admins would be kind enough to split this part into another thread ?

Thanks for your feverent posts. You viewpoint is as interesting as it is old.
First of all, you could not be farther off base thinking that I am Wiccan or NeoPagan. That is your first big mistake, you are assuming, Not that either path is bad, they are not mine. Had you lurked as much as you have claimed AND had you studied other religions as much as you claim you would have been able to figure out where I am coming from. For your info, I was raised around both protestant and catholic, and attended catholic schools for many years, just about the best education you can get imho. However, from there I went on.

You seem to think that I was attacking HDRkid regarding certain issues. You feel that some of my statements are harsh, unfair and egotistical with out any foundation. They are no more than my learned information from something in the order of over 25 years. Your information comes from books, my information comes from books that have a newer publication date. You do not like my attitude concerning your particular faith and your resources? Tough, suck it up. Just because you have not come upon that information regarding the missing 16 years is not my fault. Nor did I make it up.

Do your own research. But do not presume to discuss the particular flavor of a cake that you have never tasted. Because you have never heard about it nor experienced it does not mean that it does not exist.

If you have read as carefully as you claim, you would have ALSO seen where I stated ALL PATHS LEAD TO ROME. Perhaps this went past you in your haste to become offended. What it means is, if you stay on a spiritual path long enough you get to where you need to go, eventually. That means ALL spiritual paths are just as viable as the other, some are faster than others.

Zarove, did you just wake up one morning and knew the scriptures? Nope, you read and studied them. Good for you. You also state that you have looked into other religious paths, Bully for you, for that is something I would expect of a person on the path. It seems that you have settled or you have quit your searching in other directions, also good for you. If it works for you then stay with it. If not go find something else. However, your study and personal repository of information are yours and yours alone. I do not care what you believe in, that is your personal choice.

I would be more than happy to discuss with you why I feel that book you hold so dear has been pillaged so much over the 1800-1900 some years, that the origional intent has been turned. I'd be happy to discuss with you the major times during the different times at the Vatican Congresses where things went elsewhere. You seem to have problems with other peoples opinions and not becoming vexed when their interpretation does not match yours.

Did you want to learn or did you want to whine? Do yourself a very big favor, take the time and Google "Jesus in Tibet" What you will find is A: I didn't make this up from my nether regions. B: There must be something to it or it's just magic. C: If you actually do the research, you will find that there IS documentation from SEVERAL sources that indicate whereof I have spoken.

For your personal edification and perusal, people are walking ACROSS the US in around 120 days +,- Thats almost 3000 miles, if not more. The distance from Jerusalem to Lhasa Tibet is exactly 3,285.8873 miles or 5,288.12311 Kilometers. However, he never went all the way to Lhasa if I am not mistaken. Albeit Jesus did not own a fine pair of PF Flyers, Converse High Tops or Air Jordans, a Savant of his stature would certainly rate the use of good sandals, an ass and then by boat eschewing the need to walk all the way. Amidst all this studying you have been doing in preperation for your post concerning my information, you obviously took the time to peruse an Atlas or two and saw that a journey like this is certainly not out of the question due to the fact of the terain AND the fortitous position of the gulf and it's coast.

This board is set up for the exchange of ideas and hopefully, a medium for learning. We share opinions here. I look forward to your learned reply.

HDRKID

HDRKid

HI ZAROVE:

I believe that Jesus is the Christ.

The idea of an Avatar is not unique to Christianity,
Krishna is said to have become a man and come to earth to help people.

That does not mean that Christ studied in Tibet or India,
many religions have parts of the truth.

I believe the complete truth is too vast to fit inside a small human brain.

Thanks for your post, I feel that the HDR could be used as a tool to enhance one's abilities. Perhaps that is why I pray before I use the HDR unit.

Hi Olly:

Lawn much greener now, my experiment is a success.

Hi Starlord:

I use the HDR to help me attain the alpha state and astral time travel.
Perhaps you do not need this assistance. :D'oh:

StarLord

HDRKid

HDRkid, here is a very simple question. Have you bothered to do a google on "Jesus in Tibet" and see what is there? If you had you wouldn't be able to say what you just did.

OllyB

HDRKid

Star had no right to attack Orthodox beleifs, and outthem down. Calling the Bible a dead book and sayng they revised it, in a post whose overall tone was that you cant trust Christaiity

If he believes it, then he has a right to say it. I don't think it was an attack.

One thing is for sure, the church back-pedals like its a ten year old on speed.

Times are changing. The bible changes with it? Surely truth is never changing.

Maybe this is why Taoism and Buddhism are still going strong after 2,000 with the same teachings. Even scientists seem to gain respect for these now, as they constantly (on a macro) level support Micro findings, and new-age science.

The catholic church now deems contraception ok (which was a deadly sin before).

The pope has also said that gods work is not confined to one world and welcomes any alien findings (is he privy to info we arent ;) ) 200 years ago you'd be hung or burnt for saying that.

granted this isnt christianity, but its showing how religion is in a rut. Old views, old ways. spiritual evolution has surpassed them. they try and keep control. they are failing.

You can pray before using HDR. this is good. It clears you're mindset and connects you inward to the universal mind (god to some). This is what gibbs speaks of. In his own way. I do this after.

If i shared my true views on jesus and his activities on earth, I'd probably put you into some kind of rage engulfed fit!

16 years in Tibet? Certainly, why not. Theres more for him to learn over there anyway. He probably hitched a ride over there. Maybe his teachings were quite as the bible tells it.

I agree with HDRkid. There is a degree of truth in most religions, some much more then others. thats why you have to decide yourself.

Kind regards,
Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.