HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog186

Re: HDRKID

hdrkid
hi hdrkid it's frog I just wanted to tell you the wishing machine is a machine where wishes come true it takes awhile until the wish comes true you will find it on the scientists of new altantis website on that website it has a picture and details about the device and what it does and so forth if you can't find it then the link is www.sona-inc.com it is under the radionics devices section! if that wish that we will invent time travel by june 2005 does come true then that would be amazing but if not then I will try harder in order for the other wishes to come true like improve and such! Oh by the way the first wish I asked for was the hdr but after I turned the machine off I felt weird or strange like dizzy or something like that it felt like I was somewhere else but nothing of what the hdr does like what hdrkid has and others too!

Everyone
Right now I am working on a very small device in order to have more time phase or time shift experiences I hope for it to work if not then I will try harder to achieve more experiences if you guys have any questions or such don't worry I will try my best in answering them!

well I got to go now I have stuff to do now I will talk with you all later on!

HDRKID

Hi Frog:

I saw the machine you bought and I have to tell you that there are free plans on the internet for building radionics machines. In fact, you can get most parts from your local radio shack. To save money I buy used parts off ebay.

Hope you have more luck than me. I tried to use the HDR as a wishing machine and no luck. My wishes did not come true.

I hope when I have time to show people how you can build a flux cap from radio shack parts (less than ten bucks) in upcoming months. :D

gl100

Kid,

With regard to life on Mars:

Please read the two articles closely. They are not black and white on the matter. No one is confirming or denying the issue. They are speculating. The bottom line is that neither one of them know for sure until more research is done. This is the scientifc process at work.

From the first article...

" I think it's a product of metabolism of methanogenic bacteria on Mars, Krasnopolsky, an atmospheric scientist, told United Press International. They catalyze carbon dioxide and hydrogen to form methane and water."

"Although Mumma - chief of Goddard's planetary and astrophysical sciences laboratory for extraterrestrial physics - has said he remains cautious about the possibility of life on Mars, he also acknowledges it is not impossible that bacteria are living there."

From the second article...
"Their research concerns extreme environments on Earth as analogs of possible environments on Mars. No research paper has been submitted by them to any scientific journal asserting Martian life."

While evidence for microbial life on Mars is mounting, far more work needs to be done before any conclusions can be made, the head of NASA's astrobiology center told Discovery News on Thursday."

"We don't know the correlation of these two findings on Mars. It's extremely risky to draw firm conclusions based on an Earth-comparison system," Mumma said. "I'd like to see the evidence in the paper."

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi Starlord:
No need to be nasty. I do not believe the work of those scientists,
much like I do not believe the work of \"cancer researchers\" that found no correlation between cigarettes and cancer. I try to base my theory on what facts I find.
Not come up with a theory and find facts to support it.

For example, you say that the HDR is a placebo, but later you claim that the HDR is dangerous -- a placebo by definition has no effect except that of suggestion. So you in effect debunked yourself. :)

You have it backwards.

[/b]

Au contraire sparky, I find it interesting that you think detractions are being nasty. The facts speak for themselves. Your Placebo plugs into the wall and generates an Electromagnetic Waves which destroy Brain Cells.

You are a bright man you can make the leap in logic there. It's you who have it backwards. If your Placebo did not plug into the wall and draw any current then you would be correct. Since it DOES draw current and since it DOES create a dangerous Electromagnetic Waves which destroy Brain Cells then you have effectively just come full circle for your self.

Seeings how about 90% of those sites when you can muster the courage to do a google on "Electromagnetic Waves And Brain Damage" you will find that these "Experts" have real degrees from institutions of higher learning, you know, those places called Universities, College, places like that which make you open really thick books, learn big words, a place to understand science, mathematics, theorms, Axioms, chemical formulas, a Real place for learning. Those 'experts dedicated a minimum of 6 years to become Doctors in their field.

How many years have you attended college? How many degrees do you have in Medicine?

So you try and tell me that all those sites done by experts are lies and deceptions? That's sad kid, real sad and jeeez about the weakest point you have tried to make to date.

Point is, there IS NO SAFETY DATA ON THE HDR is there? You are frying your brain cells and have no clue. Nor will you untill it is obvious that your Brain is no longer working properly due to that damage. At that point it is way too late and the damage is irreversable. Just like Russian Roullette.

sinister

Hi Frog:
Please tell me of your travels.
Also, what is this wishing machine? :)

Hi Starlord:
No need to be nasty. I do not believe the work of those scientists,
much like I do not believe the work of \"cancer researchers\" that found no correlation between cigarettes and cancer. I try to base my theory on what facts I find.
Not come up with a theory and find facts to support it.

For example, you say that the HDR is a placebo, but later you claim that the HDR is dangerous -- a placebo by definition has no effect except that of suggestion. So you in effect debunked yourself. ?:)
[/b]

I think he was referring to the effects of the HDR as placebo. In other words, your mind truly believes it works so you'll accomplish whatever you want due to your mind manufacturing the desired effects. This doesn't mean its real. Now, another effect of the HDR is the output of electromagnetic waves, which have been proven to be dangerous. So let's review. When you think you're using the HDR for what it's supposed to do, what you're seeing is a placebo effect. When you feel dumber and aren't sure why, you're seeing the dangerous effect of the machine.

Warrior381

Hi Starlord:

So far you have done nothing except attack other people's theories.
Where is your research?

Here is a picture of a barium oxide bar magnet that I use with the HDR.
So far as I know, it is not destroying any of my brain cells. :))
barium_oxide_bar_magnet.gif
[/b]

I want to know full informtion about Barium Oxide Bar Magnet!! because I am getting one soon so can you tell me if this magnet does astral projection or body time travel or both ways?? write back thank kid.

HDRKID

Hi Warrior:

The barium oxide bar magnet is used by me in conjunction with radionics devices. It is supposed to step up the power of the radionics machine.
The original Sonic Resonator used a barium oxide bar magnet, but the
Hyper Dimesional Resonator works without one.

I use the HDR with the magnet.

Here is a list of new techology from the alternate science crowd.

hummerboard
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/10321.asp...=scooter%20KWSP
http://www.futurehorizons.net/hoverboard.htm

Jetpack
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/ptech/02...lotrek.jetpack/
http://ppg.thebrownhouse.org/

Antigravity
http://www.americanantigravity.com/lifter4.html
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Lifter/

12V Windmills
http://www.affordable-solar.com/sowi.html?...ord=windturbine
http://eduhosting.org/wgss/faqs.html

Hi sinister:

He claims that a simple electromagnet that has enough power to lift five nails is danger. I wonder about people that work everyday with industrial electromagnets that lift tons. Or people that work with MRI machines.

Hi Starlord:

The question is have you done any research?

Simply because a person has a college degree does not say anything.
Many stock brokers with MBA's have ripped off gullible investors.

Think of the executives at ENRON, they all had degrees, but I would
rather trust the night janitor than these "authority figures".
Look at the documentary "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005) "
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&...8626884&intl=us

I believe that the Enron scandal is symptomatic of something
much larger than just Enron. A new way of thinking for a new century.
I think it is symptomatic of a breakdown of the old ethical standards
which governed the reliability of data over a large part of the
last century, a gradual erosion of ethics that brought us to
the point we are now. I have zero confidence in the reliability
of any data that has been presented to me by major corporations
and I deeply doubt any numbers that have been audited by major
accounting firms, because they have proven in the past
to be motivated primarily by greed.

I prefer to do the experiment myself.

It should not be too difficult. I will take two plants, one a control,
the other will be treated with the HDR for 5 minutes/week and see what
the result is.

Then I can post pictures of the two plants.

gl100

I believe that the Enron scandal is symptomatic of something
much larger than just Enron. A new way of thinking for a new century.
I think it is symptomatic of a breakdown of the old ethical standards
which governed the reliability of data over a large part of the
last century, a gradual erosion of ethics that brought us to
the point we are now.

Kid,

Very profound sentiments, but if your're going to paraphrase former SEC Chairman Arthur Levitt, you at least owe him the credit of acknowledging his words.

BTW, alot of gullible investors also hold college degrees. Enron's creative accounting practices were nothing new nor were they a last minute revelation and, while investor gullibility can certainly be blamed, investor greed, at all levels, needs it fair share of recognition.

It should not be too difficult. I will take two plants, one a control,
the other will be treated with the HDR for 5 minutes/week and see what
the result is.

What exactly is the purpose of your experiment?

Lucidus

He claims that a simple electromagnet that has enough power to lift five nails is danger. I wonder about people that work everyday with industrial electromagnets that lift tons. Or people that work with MRI machines.

The question is have you done any research?

[/b]

I have some personal experience here. I used to work in a lab that had a powerful electromagnet similar to an MRI machine. Generally we considered the magnetic field to be harmless, however just to be safe we only allowed authorized personel access to magnet and for only short periods of time. Obviously also, anyone with a pacemaker or any type of metal implants (pins or plates or whatever) were not allowed near the magnet.

So in my opinion they are probably safe, but I wouldn't sleep with one on my face.

Door Knocker

I have been following this HDR thread from its beginning and can not recall any question or answers that specify the different procedures you would use to travel physically with the HDR. Has anyone on this thread ever doubted the claim, that we live in most sceintifically advanced society the world has ever known. Research the crystal skulls found in the Mayan ruins. Supposedly they can not be reproduced by any crystal makers of today. As to their purpose; speculation is, they contain knowledge of the advanced society that created them. Has anyone purchased an HDR unit and had zero results with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.