HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

gl100

Re: HDRKID

Research the crystal skulls found in the Mayan ruins. Supposedly they can not be reproduced by any crystal makers of today. As to their purpose; speculation is, they contain knowledge of the advanced society that created them.

If you Google this topic you'll find articles on research findings, including The Smithosian's studies, where these skulls were found to be of recent origin. All you have to do is travel to any part of the Yucatan and Central America and you can purchase your own crystal skull in one of the countless tourist shops. The last one's I saw in the Yucatan were going for as much as $400.00. Apparently, the knowledge of the ancients also extended to marketing.

Gadfly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Please remember that what I saw may not reflect our current timeline.[/b]

I don't doubt that your experiences are valid within your own mind.

However, I find the multiple "timeline" explanation all too convenient in terms of validating that you are actually experiencing time travel.

In fact, I have not seen any validation. If you predict something that will happen in the near future, and the event does not happen.....all you have to say is "Well...this was not a reflection of our current timeline....but it did happen on another timeline".

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Door Knocker\")</div>
Not to get off subject but the crystal skulls ?mentioned ?can ?be easily ?located ?on google ?at
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm ?
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/14/38119.html
Another possible example of ancient technology (manipulation of gravity) is the Coral Castle in Homestead, Florida
www.luckymojo.com/coralcastle.html[/b]

Your sources here are shall we say, less than reputable but this is way off topic on this thread. I think you need to start a new thread with your info. I would look at doing it in the Ancient Civilization/Technology section. I'm sure Harte will show up in due time. LOL.

HDRKID

Hi GL100:
I have a friend that has a crystal skull. He says that a lot of bad crap started happening after he bought the crystal skull. He said it had a darkness around it.

We wanted to shock the skull and try to do experiments with it. ;)

The plant experiment is to see the effect of the magnetic field on living organisms.

Hi Door Knocker:
According to Steven Gibbs the coral castle is built right over a vortex.

Hi Gadfly:
but if the prediction does not happen it will cast doubt on all other predictions. For example. If 2006 comes and goes and there is no invasion of Iran then all prediction tied to that event such as {draft, riots, hyperinflation} do not take place.

Also, the price of oil starts to go down, in fact, where I live the price of gasoline at the pump has gone from $2.52 last month to a low of $2.13 yesterday. We need a major incident to drive it above $4.00 a gallon in 2007 like I saw using the HDR.

BTW, I always go to an alternate timeline, if I could go to my timeline then I would win lotto. :))

Hi lucidus:
You are right.

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Gadfly\")</div>
I don't doubt that your experiences are valid within your own mind. ?
?
However, I find the multiple \"timeline\" explanation all too convenient in terms of validating that you are actually experiencing time travel.
?
In fact, I have not seen any validation. If you predict something that will happen in the near future, and the event does not happen.....all you have to say is \"Well...this was not a reflection of our current timeline....but it did happen on another timeline\".[/b]

I definately subscribe to the infinite wordlines theory, I see it as the most plausible system. That being said, HDRKid's observations, be they true insight on other worldlines or not, are valueless. If there are infinite worldlines, then there are infinite possibilities. Everything HDRKid says has happened, is happening, and will happen, according to the theory I believe, which means reading his observations are pointless. IMO, by utilizing the worldline theory to support his ideas, HDRKid makes his posts meaningless. And no I don't believe that EMing your chakra will cause you to time travel.

darkbreed

I have to get alittle off-topic myself here:
Just a little note on the Crystal skulls.. First of all, its not proven they are a hoax. Its simply research done on them showing that some kind of tool have been used to form them that are similar of modern tools. This certainly doesnt mean it has to be a modern tool. Many ancient structures have signs of what seems like modern tools, but still these structures are known to be of ancient origin, I could mention stone work of Egypt and Peru as some of this.

Also, as far I know, the Smithsonian research were only concluded on 2 of these skulls revealing what they call marks of modern tools. Their claim is that the only way the ancients could make them was by hand polishing etc and no use of tools.

It simply means, that there are 2 possibilites: Either they are made in modern times, or the ancient made them with undiscovered tool, just like they made many other artifacts and structures we do not know how they manged to create.

Here are some examples on other ancient stone technology with alot of still unknown origin:
http://members.tripod.com/~kon_artz/cultur...es/stonetec.htm
http://www.altarcheologie.nl/egypt/Ancient...ogy%20intro.htm

PS. I will copy this message into my Ancient Knowledge thread in Alternate History section so comments can be given there instead of filling up this thread with off-topic stuff. So Harte, Gl100 and anyone wanna comment jump over to Ancient Knowledge

gl100

The plant experiment is to see the effect of the magnetic field on living organisms.

That's very commendable. However, unless you are a sentient carrot or your brain cells have acquired a cellulose infrastructure, I fail to see the significance.

HDRKID

Hi Sinister:

The alternate timelines are a problem with the HDR because Steven Gibbs built the caduceus coil so that you would be sent to alternate timelines.

He claims that people might want to go back and change the past this would create a paradox which causes the lines to split.

For example the infamous grandfather paradox of a man going back and killing his grandfather therefore he cannot exist is resolved as follows.

The original timeline splits into two separate time streams in the original timestream the grandfather is alive and and marries the grandmother. In the new altered timeline the grandfather is dead and the man is never born.

According to Al Beilek if you split a time stream too many times it blinks out and is gone.

Hope that answers your question on why the HDR was designed to take you to alternate timelines. :)

Hi darkbreed:

Not sure how the crystal skulls are made but they are made of quartz. As we know quartz has some interesting properties in relation to time. For example, the quartz watch. I use a double terminated quartz crystal inside the Witness Well of the HDR.

HI GL100:

A strong magnetic field could disrupt the cellular structure of a living organism. Belief is not the foundation on which to create conclusions, for that we need evidence. For evidence we need data.

By gathering data we can arrive at certain conclusions. For example, if the treated plant looks unhealthy or dies we might conclude that being exposed to an electromagnet is harmful.

Not sure what the effect will be with the HDR plant experiment..

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I just wanted to say I have two questions for you and remember I like to talk with you your cool telling us alot of good stuff like information, advice, tips, experiences, showing pics and videos and so on I appreciate you helping me and everyone on the forum out here are my questions:

1. Could you tell me about that guy who went to 2095 and what he experienced during his trip?

2. If the world was flat instead of round do you believe time travel could still exist and work?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening I willl talk with you later on and thanks for everything I have never talked with steven gibbs but I did get a catalog from him one day in the mail it didn't show the stm device just his hdr and other stuff listed weel see ya later!

Status
Not open for further replies.