HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
For physical time travel Steven Gibbs says that you must be over a vortex and the vortex must be open. Typically a vortex will have paranormal phenomena around it like ghosts and UFOs.

Think of a vortex as an interdimensional doorway.[/b]

This is typical of just about any quackery that has ever existed. Pretend to come up with some new miraculous device and then build-in an excuse for why it won't work. I am surprised that Gibbs himself doesn't have to find this "vortex" for you, or hasn't constructed a "vortex locator". Ever heard of The Amazing Randi?

There is no such thing as a "vortex".

Also, you forgot to mention how the HDR won't work in the presence of a skeptical observer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Dear Hartke:
I do not expect you to believe. In fact, I find it hard to understand how scalar interferometry works, but remember this. At one time it was thought impossible to split the atom due to the law of conservation of matter.

Most advances come not from scientists, but from inventors. Many of these inventors like the man who invented the rollerblade spend years being made fun of until they finally succeed. The few scientists that make inventions are often laughed at.

Pasteur spent years begging scientists to please wash their hands and to sterilize medical instruments. They did not have time to listen to such \"poppycock\" about invisible germs causing disease. [/b]

I would take issue with your statement about inventors versus scientists. No inventor has ever discovered a new scientific principle. And by the way, I notice you changing the facts to better fit your thesis. Pasteur was a scientist, not an inventor. He begged doctors "to please wash their hands," not scientists. And at the time, surgery was still being conducted by barbers in some areas.

Regarding your propensity for (putting it mildly) re-arranging facts to bolster your arguments, be assured that I will brook no such nonsense in any discussion you have with me, regardless of the attitude these other, naive waifs may take toward your method of butchering the truth.

Harte

JasonX

Hi whats up,

1.You saw "War of The Worlds" on a different line, what was it like.

2.Who wins this year's NBA Finals.

3.Have you ever went to a line here people where straving to death.

J-Truthseeker

Hi there HDR Kid,

Thanks for commenting, but now I'd have to say that I can't believe a one word more of what Pat Ress says since her credibility just went out the window, but I suppose the only time travel she really experiences is in her own mind which probably includes what she said about going back to the 70s with Gibbs. Anotherwords she believes her own delusions to be the real thing. Now even if she really does or did any real time travel with Gibbs, no one is going to believe her.

As for Steven Gibbs, I've talked to him on different occasions over the years and he seems to be a lot more consistent with his stories, which is good. However despite him being rather more fundamintally Christian, I've noticed that his Christian Jesus comments tends to scare people away, but I suppose that's a lot better then other people's new age nonsense, meaning I've seen some people take their new age beliefs to an extreme without developing a more balanced way of thinking about it first and by means of using proper meditation, etc. Personally I don't mind Gibbs accepting the idea of a Jesus figure since this appears to work out well for him in the long run and maybe even with some other people too, as long as he doesn't push it too far.

Now going back to a question I had for you under the topic of "time portals" so I'll ask here again:

Are you the same person as CarlosX?

I'm just wondering because I hear Carlos is ill with the flu lately and so far he appears to have perhaps the best understanding of HDRs, then any other person I've talked to Lately. If you're not the same person, I wouldn't mind chatting with you at some point since you seen to have a good knowing of things. Actually the reason why I joined this forum in the first place is so that I can get in contact with you.

Then this comment from my other post, but with more info.

As far as skeptics go, they sure have an expressed concern as to how you use your wallet which of course is your business. Anyway if they don't want to accept the reality of Time Portals and HDRs then I suppose that's their business too, but just think about all the fun you must be getting out of your HDR which in their case they would have to go all the way to Disneyland to enjoy the same kind of fun, yet using an HDR I hear is even better then a roller coaster ride. But hey their loss right? Actually I think they are jealous of a toy you have which they don't.

Anyway I was wondering if you can use your HDR for astral travel to help me find and get in contact with some people in Peru involved with UFOs and ETs? One person in particular that I've being hoping to find and get in contact with is a women by the name of Ivanka. Her story is that she now works and lives with a group of ETs in Peru called the Apunians and many witnesses have seen or encountered this ET group up in the high lands of Peru to see their instantaneous psychic force healing often seen used to help the Shepards living in these remote Peruvian highland areas. For many years my goal has been to find, and get into contact with this group of ETs and Ivanka, and learn their ways so that I can help heal myself and others, and especially in some up coming dangerous times if world war 3 happens. In fact this is my life's mission aside from the fact that I'm in real need of certain healing myself. So the sooner the better.

If you can help me with this, I can post some of their UFO pics and info here if you like and if you need a target destination. Also if you're doing this by means of astral travel, I also know how you can use this to still make contact using this technique. By the way, the Apunians are human like us, can also time travel themselves, reverse a persons age and they are called Apunians because they are from a planet called Apu.

Thanks and Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

gl100

Hi gl100:

How many Arab friends do you have? According to them the US is controlled by Israel and the NAZI holocaust never happened. They believe Abbas, and consider the fact that they elected him.

He has a PhD and is an intelligent man. He did not get to where he is by being a fool, but that does not mean that he is correct.

A few hundred years ago Galileo was forced to recant his heretical beliefs by the Catholic Church. The learned men of the church believed that the earth was stationary.

Don't be on the wrong side of history.

Kid,

Having done business in Saudi, Kuwait and Oman since the early 70?s, I would venture to say that my acquaintance with Arabs is sufficient. I have found the majority of them to be articulate, intelligent people with a good grasp of the political climates here and in the Middle East. I must honestly say that I have never met one that denied the existence of the holocaust. Some have differing views of it regarding total numbers, but none deny it. Abbas was elected by Palestinians, not the whole of the Arab world. If you had delved deeper in your ?research? you would have found that Abbas is, above all else, a political zealot and opportunist elected because of his close ties to Arafat. In fact, his election was better received in the US and Israel than among his own people. You are correct, he is not a fool, he is as sly as a fox. His veracity is politically situational and motivated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1933453.stm

But some Jewish groups have criticised both his doctorate and the resulting book, The Other Side: the Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism, as works of Holocaust denial.
They claim he downplayed the number of victims and accused Jews of collaborating with the Nazis.
He denied that charge in an interview with the Israeli daily Haaretz in May 2003.
\"I quoted an argument between historians in which various numbers of casualties were mentioned. One wrote there were 12 million victims and another wrote there were 800,000,\" he told the newspaper.
\"I have no desire to argue with the figures. The Holocaust was a terrible, unforgivable crime against the Jewish nation, a crime against humanity that cannot be accepted by humankind,\" he said.
The men that persecuted Galileo were also religious zealots. Galileo?s problem stemmed from his attempts to pronounce his theory as fact. He could not prove his heliocentric theory. Had he been able to prove it, the outcome would have been somewhat different.

Kid, I?m 62 years old so please do not presume to lecture me about what side of history I should end up on. Your butchered, fractured fairy tales of history, while amusing, do nothing for your validity.

One last thing kid, the two brothers who started the Rollerblade company went public after a few years. Like your Cousteau history, I seriously doubt anyone laughed at them. By the way, in-line skates actually pre-date the conventional roller skates. The brothers just improved on old technology.

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi it's frog once again I have two more questions for you and here they are also what do you think or believe about my wish machine I have? I saw a website where they are selling the hdr for four hundred and ninty seven dollars and a flux capacitor for hundred and ninty seven dollars if you go to this website you will find them both there it is called hdrenterprises and it isn't steven gibbs website check out here www.hdrenterprises.com but if you can send me a capacitor to me that would help me out alot and I wouldn't want an hdr instead! here are my questions and sorry for bothering you alot I seem like a pest:

1. Why can't I wear today clothes in the near or further future will people make fun of you and judge you or is there some sort of dress code in the future?

2. When that guy went to the future of 2097 why was he scared or afraid was it something strange or was he just fearful that something might happen around him or was he just out of place in the future?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and I appreciate all that you have told me and others in this forum I will talk with you later on and thanks for answering my second questions earlier well see you later!

Lucidus

I think maybe this might help explain how HDR "works". This article from Scientific American Mind tells about how researchers are using magnetic fields to stimulate specific areas of the brain.

Magnetically stimulating the brain could lift depression and perhaps even boost creativity, but questions remain

Boost creativity...
Humm.:)

http://www.sciammind.com/article.cfm?&arti...DD683414B7F0000

Its a good article but you have to have a subscription to read the whole thing.

Warrior381

hello to HDRkid....is Steven Gibbs still building a time travel device HDR unit?? and also why is his Web site is 2002 not a update version?? he is not retired is he?? write back thank you...

StarLord

Well kid,

It looks as if it's not only me that has taken issue with your prevarications. Both G100 and Harte have taken issue with your deceptions and redicilous arrangements of semi facts and hastily erected hedges of information to forstall the obvious.

You are a hoax. Plain & Simple. You claims regarding that Placebo are a hoax. I myself had spotted the glaring holes in your story almost a year ago. When you sit on a jackass and try to convince the people around you that your Mustang is alive and well and then proceede to spout tales about each town you visited, how sad the people there looked because of a disaster, or perhaps a little war, maybe even the gosh darn Big one that landed. They are just stories.

You will find that intelligent people cannot fathom why a nice person like you would spend all this energy in touting a Hoax like this. Each time your story is shot full of holes due to what you post yourself, you always avoid the truth in the matter and pretend that simple reality has no bearing in your life. How is this possible?

Have you fried your brain so much that you cannot tell the difference between reality and your own desires for this Placebo to work for you? How many intelligent people does it take to tell you that your claims and stories are BS and you face up to the facts?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Well kid,

It looks as if it's not only me that has taken issue with your prevarications. Both G100 and Harte have taken issue with your deceptions and redicilous arrangements of semi facts and hastily erected hedges of information to forstall the obvious.

You are a hoax. Plain & Simple. You claims regarding that Placebo are a hoax. I myself had spotted the glaring holes in your story almost a year ago. When you sit on a jackass and try to convince the people around you that your Mustang is alive and well and then proceede to spout tales about each town you visited, how sad the people there looked because of a disaster, or perhaps a little war, maybe even the gosh darn Big one that landed. They are just stories.

You will find that intelligent people cannot fathom why a nice person like you would spend all this energy in touting a Hoax like this. Each time your story is shot full of holes due to what you post yourself, you always avoid the truth in the matter and pretend that simple reality has no bearing in your life. How is this possible?

Have you fried your brain so much that you cannot tell the difference between reality and your own desires for this Placebo to work for you? How many intelligent people does it take to tell you that your claims and stories are BS and you face up to the facts?[/b]

Why are you being so mean to that guy?

StarLord

Gee I don't know, maybe it has to do with something very like watching a person claim that the World Is Flat. Every time a intelligent person shows where the holes in the stories and the lack of logic resemble that thing you drain sphagetti with all you get are more deception and new stories. No matter what you or other people try, that poor person is still trying to convince others that the world is flat.

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.