HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Cloaked:

Carter on the other hand was not a racist. Just because he was from the South doesn't mean he had the same racist ideals as many Southerners did at the time. I don't care what timeline you claim to have visited Wallace/Carter would never happen.

Actually Jimmy Carter in our timeline is a kind compassionate person, but that does not mean that he is the same on other timelines. On other timelines you might be a rich, powerful, and ruthless. :)

Hi Starlord:

Why don't you go back and ask Jesus your self? Be very sure to ask him where he was those 16 years in Tibet. you will have to brush up on your early Aramaic or early Hebrew, you may want to cultivate some jewish friends that are getting ready for their coming of age as they will be studying.

I have tried. Actually, I know a little known fact that Jesus knew Latin. And I know Latin, so I would be able to speak to him if I went back.

The New Testament was written in Greek, but most people now think that back then Jews spoke in Aramaic. The message on the cross was writen in three languages {Hebrew, Greek, and Latin} it is like street signs in Canada. They are in French and English, not Russian.

Some people think that Christ did not know Latin because when given a Roman coin he said "Whose image and inscription is this?" They answered "Caesar".
Jesus added "Then render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"

This verse is used to say that Christ did not know Latin, but he is a teacher, and he uses questions as a way to test his students.

We have the record of what happened back then told by four different authors.

The only thing that we have that did not go through a human filter is the ten commandments. They were written with God's finger. Funny how even now thousands of years later they still hold true :D

Hi Frog:

1. If someone did interdimensional travel or time travel would they get stuck on the other side or will they either make it back to their timeline?

People get stuck on the other side. Chris is but one example. I think that with so many timelines you might never make it back to your "exact" timeline, but hopefully to one close enough where you cannot tell the difference. :dry:

2. Would you do me a favor would you be able to make a jump or time travel jump to the 1980's and could you tell me about what happens there?

The 1980's are very hard to jump to. I have made one jump to the 1980's it was to 1987. I saw big boxy cars. They were some from 1986 & 1987, but no 1988 or 1989. Still it is a guess. I was there less than a minute and I was afraid to get hit by a car so I pop back. Cars back then were real ugly. Look like grama's car. :(

3. Have you ever be possessed by an alien, et, or other such beings while you were time traveling astral?

No, but I have had people tell me of psychic attacks when they were doing astral time travel. :huh:

So far I have been lucky. Steven Gibbs told me about a college student that he sold an HDR box to. The student was too much of a chicken to use it himself so he loaned the HDR unit to his black physics professor. According to Steven Gibbs the guy travels back to the 1800's and enters a saloon wearing speedos. I laughed so hard I cried. :D

The Federation

HDRKid

Greetings HDR,

Hypothetical question for you. If I were to put a word in an envelope do you think you could project to my location and view the word?

For the sake of experiments.

Federation

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Federation:

Hypothetical question for you. If I were to put a word in an envelope do you think you could project to my location and view the word?

That sounds more like a job for remote viewing, than astral time travel using the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Still I could try to RV the envelope, put a random number that you get (Flip dice) on the write down on back of the envelope and then give me the random number. :blush:

Remember, RV is even more inaccurate than astral using HDR. I know this because when Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped a lot of RVers gave locations for her dead body.

Hi Ruffneck:

uh-huh.....so you seen any timelines where michael jackson doesn't turn fruity and have his skin fall off?

I love this question. :lol:

Last year I got into a discussion with people over MJ. I told them that MJ would see jail, but Kobe would get off because he had "friends". They told me that MJ would leave the country and live in Africa.

On many other timelines MJ was never a singer beyond boyhood. And he never got any plastic surgery.

One thing that always puzzles me is why the president is the same, but major movie actors are different. On most lines also stores are in the "wrong" location, but the name of the store is the same.

Also grocery stores have the produce section in the wrong place, but people still eat canned tuna, not canned seaweed.

Also, and quite interesting, streets still have the same name, but there are a lot of brand new buildings that look funny.

Perhaps a lot of new timelines were generated in the 1980's because of Montaukian Technology.

This would explain why the people speak English, and are similar to the people here, but act different.

HDRKid

Hi Starlord,
In case you have forgotten due to your haste in fabricating these stories, Jesus or Yeshua was Jewish, spent some 16 years in Tibet being trained by Spiritual Masters before he came back to share that knowledge. He had absolutely nothing to do with the formation of the Catholic church.

I watched a good programme about this a few weeks back, it was very interesting, something I knew nothing about. Theres even a tomb near Tibet where locals claim Jesus was buried, on the tomb is carved a model of a man, his feet have a mark on each one, and if you were to cross his legs over the marks would line up exactly, just like they would if he'd been crucified, according to the programme he studied for 16years as you say then returned to share his knowledge, they also claimed he went on to survive crucifiction, to disapear and return to Tibet where he lived out the rest of his days. I should say im not a great beleiver in any religion, but I thought the programme was very interesting.

StarLord

HDRKid

kID

Render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is God's was not a test for others it was more of a trap for Jesus. The Pharisees approached Jesus with the question regarding tribute / tax for Rome, Caesar.

According to (Hebrew) God's law, it was forbidden to give tribute to Heathen Kings. Had Jesus even acknowledged Caesar as a King and possibly due tribute, he would be trapped. Jesus chose to not even define what was due or, what was or what was not the property of a heathen, by placing the question back at the Pharisees feet. Knowing the law, the Pharisees also knew that caesar also deserved death. Because they could not do this, the Pharisees deserved death also. The Pharisees realized they had just been had in a big way and they also realized that they themselves were responsible for puting themselves in that position. Checkmate for the Pharisees. Karma can be a nasty thing when your not prepared for it.

First there was Aramaic, then Greek, Then Latin as far as the translations go.
Do not forget that early Hebrew was the spoken and written language before the Romans showed up. It is also VERY possible that a great % of what is knows as that book came from and had it's original foundation from the Hebrew source.

Several times the church has raped, pillaged and tried to obscure the Original verbiage from Jesus because they knew that if they handed their followers the truth right off they would eventually not 'need' the church for their salvation. Thus the theory of being saved at 'death' because of your beliefs in Jesus and the church, rather than the reality of finding your spiritual 'self' while still living.

Just for fun: People did not trust the machines that scambled their atoms at one end and reformed them at another end and therefore chose to still use their own choice of travel on your time line

Unless you took samples from each particular / specific organ from a newborn, you are stuck with the Biological Age of the organ from when it was sampled.

Machines reading human minds, this is a trick question regarding your own time line. 3 to 4 million years ago during the Golden Age, when 'Adom and Edde' showed up man had the ability to use telepathy for communication with most of all life that had the ability to handle 'thoughts' or Pictures would be a better way of explaining it as 'thoughts' mean something different to humans.

If you cannot find Jesus see if you can find Pythagoras, the brother hood of the hand, the Essene Brotherhood which is very ancient, Quetzalquatl. Searching in this vein may broaden your horizons. It's up to you.

Whostimeline is it anyway-

GREAT NICK BTW!

I wonder if that show went into Jesus' journey to India and where he got kicked out of India by the Bramans? Seems that they were not interested in hearing anything different other than their own path.

As Jesus was a Spiritual Master, perhaps he either has removed himself from Kids time line or choses not to allow him into his his field of influence. It matters not, you learn over time not question a Masters decisions, wishes or modus operandi. There are better things to do with your own time IMHO.

Ralan

HDRKid

I don't get all this talk about the bible.

The bible means nothing; whatever truth it contained thousands of years ago when it was first put together has long since been drowned and obscured by the greatest game of Chinese whispers in history. Every time the thing was translated or rewritten, the people involved would make mistakes because of language, just plain mistakes and bend the messages slightly towards their own interpretation. In another thousand years, if it is still floating around at that time, I guarantee the bible would be a very different book from the one we have today.

By the way, did you know that our calendar is off by some 4 to 5 years and that the year is actually 2008 or 2009? So much for experts

Where are you getting this from?

I saw a video about this in an RE lesson. They used the Roman records of Jesus' birth to work out that the year of his birth was some years out on the Gregorian calendar. He was also born in June, apparently...

Wonderful HDR, I see you've chosen to reply in detail to some passing comment and ignore the rest of my more challenging material once again.

The Federation

HDRKid

Originally posted by hdrkid@Oct 1 2004, 07:13 AM
Hi Federation:

That sounds more like a job for remote viewing, than astral time travel using the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Still I could try to RV the envelope, put a random number that you get (Flip dice) on the write down on back of the envelope and then give me the random number. ?:blush:

Yes, but I am not the one claiming to visit other time lines via the proccess of AP etc.

Further more, I don't see a difference between astral projection and remote viewing except for RV being more meat and potato's so to speak.

Thanks,
Federation

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Whostimelineisitanyway:

I have heard that Jesus Lived in India and Tibet.
This is a way to reconcile why Christianity is
so different than Mosaic Judaism.

If a man smites you turn the other cheek is very different
than an eye for an eye.

Peace brother.

Hi Starloard:

1) Just for fun: People did not trust the machines that scambled their atoms at one end and reformed them at another end and therefore chose to still use their own choice of travel on your time line.

Quite true. There were a lot of nasty teleporter accidents in the beginning.

2) Unless you took samples from each particular / specific organ from a newborn, you are stuck with the Biological Age of the organ from when it was sampled.

Cloned organs age real fast. They last a few years at most. Look how quickly Dolly the sheep aged.

3) Machines reading human minds, this is a trick question regarding your own time line.

Right it is a trick question.

I will continue to search for the truth.

Hi Ralan:

Accuracy was very important to people who wrote Torah scrolls. If there was even one mistake on the scroll it had to be thrown out. The Jews are in awe of the word of God, so they are very careful when they copy it to not make mistakes.

Hi Federation:

I am a beginning RVer taking a course over the internet in RV. I think it works, and does not have the severe problem of many alternate timelines. This is a big drawback of Astral Time Travel.

Joseph McMoneagle said that when using RV to see the future he would contend with about five high prob potential futures. This is far better than the thousands of timelines in astral time travel.

RV can also be used to see specific events in the future, but according to Joseph McMoneagle the accuracy breaks down beyond 50 years. This is interesting because John Titor said that his time machine the C204 was accurate to 60 years. And beyond this point the percent divergence would increase a lot.

Ralan

HDRKid

Accuracy was very important to people who wrote Torah scrolls. If there was even one mistake on the scroll it had to be thrown out. The Jews are in awe of the word of God, so they are very careful when they copy it to not make mistakes.

And I'm sure your source on that is equally, biblically accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.