HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexx

HDRKid

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Nov 15 2004, 12:21 AM
Lexx, I agree with you 100%.

I've been wondering how many people will make it? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Thanks for your post and support.I really don't know how many people will make it....I sense that it will be a minority.I don't claim to be a "psychic" but things come to me sometimes.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi BlueFreeze:

Any news on the release date on Gibbs' "Space Time Modulator" and "Time Transposer"?
For the public? Not sure. I got a Time Transposer from Steven Gibbs.

I noticed the "Time Transposer" on your HDR website, so you probably know when Gibbs' will release it right?
Soon if he can get the bugs out. I still have not had one jump with it.

And price?
Maybe $70, it does not have the massive electromagnet, but instead copper plates.

By the way, are these two devices portable (using a battery instead of the AC outlet?!)?
Time transposer is very portable, HDR has an electromagnet that is heavy.

Hi Lexx:

think I can explain the confusion around 2012 and why it's blocked off.
According to the mayan calendar the world ends on december 2012.
Well,in a way that's true....3rd density level earth will end for some people(minority).They will move to a 4th density earth on dec. 2012.
3rd density earth will continue for the ones who still need to live
on a 3rd density planet and learn the lessons available on 3rd.
This has happenned many times before...that's why the mayans disapeared...
they moved to 4th.

It seems that everybody disappears on out timeline, remember that movie "Quiet Earth"? Where they go is a big guess. The buildings are still there, but people are gone!

Hi Nemo:

I agree with you.

I've been wondering how many people will make it?
Zero, world is empty. Many thoughts on why.

Do you have any thoughts on that?
Yes, perhaps a nano nightmare.
On one of my jumps the nanobots were out of control.

Notice people from other timelines start coming around 2050
and cities are in disrepair.

Try to go astral to 2040, 2030, etc.

I cannot enter into the 2010-2015 box.

bluefreeze

HDRKid

So what is 4th density? Does it mean that our 3rd density bodies become faster, healthier, and lighter as they integrate into a 4th density vibration?!?! I just don't get the fact that we'll dissapear. Perhaps if other parallel worlds could sense us in our 4th density bodies, we'll appear as ghosts to them. But how can some of our earth people be left behind in 3rd density? It's not like they'll be so physical that they'll die. Besides they are part of our 3 deminsional earth family. Comments, or questions???

Bluefreeze

Hi HDRKid:

Steven Gibbs' sold you a "Time Transposer" for $70? Wow, thats dirt cheap. I'd like to get one but it is not in his online catalog. Do you know if he has an updated catalog with the "Time Transposer" in it?

"Steven Gibbs says that 5% of people using the HDR get no results versus 50% of people using the Time Transposer get no results."

Why such low result with the copper plates? How about the "Space Time Modulator", will this model work better? I've seen a picture of it and it looks very small...

Bluefreeze

P.S.- I left you some questions my "Experiments in progress" ---> "Cell Sensor / EMF Meter, what is it?!?!" post.

JasonX

HDRKid

hi hdrkid,
in our chat a few days ago you said you saw mankind wrestle in another timeline against maddog and you said exacibler interfreed did you see mankind wrestle anymore in that line

Lexx

HDRKid

Originally posted by bluefreeze@Nov 15 2004, 12:45 PM
So what is 4th density? Does it mean that our 3rd density bodies become faster, healthier, and lighter as they integrate into a 4th density vibration?!?! I just don't get the fact that we'll dissapear. Perhaps if other parallel worlds could sense us in our 4th density bodies, we'll appear as ghosts to them. But how can some of our earth people be left behind in 3rd density? It's not like they'll be so physical that they'll die. Besides they are part of our 3 deminsional earth family. Comments, or questions???

Bluefreeze
Just think of the 4th density as something between the physical and spiritual world.
You still have a physical body in 4th but the same rules in 3rd do not apply.
3rd density earth will continue.4th density earth exists simultaneasly just in a different vibration(dimension).Those people who make it to 4th will be able to move from 4th to 3rd and back at will.Thats why "greys" and "reptilians" can pop in and out of our dimension.
@);-

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Lexx:

They disappear and the roads are full of weeds.

Perhaps they go to the forth density,
but they do not leave behind any
markers like CROATAN. :huh:

Hi Sammy:

MANunKIND should be his name.
I believe he exists in our timeline.

MADDOG may also exist.
I have not found him,
but he is uglier than TAZZ.

The name fits him,
like a glove! :ninja:

Hi BlueFreeze:

Steven Gibbs' sold you a "Time Transposer" for $70?
No, I got it for free. Testing the time transposer out.
So far no results. I attach the copper plates to
my stomach chakra, but no astral projection.

Wow, thats dirt cheap. I'd like to get one but it is not in his online catalog. Do you know if he has an updated catalog with the "Time Transposer" in it?
Don't think Steven Gibbs is selling the Time Transposer.

"Steven Gibbs says that 5% of people using the HDR get no results versus 50% of people using the Time Transposer get no results."
I think the magnetic field helps me astral time travel.

Why such low result with the copper plates?
Copper plates pass an electric current through your stomach chakra.
Steven Gibbs told me that some people want to vomit after using the
Time Transposer, but all I feel is a mild tingling sensation
and I go nowhere. :angry:

How about the "Space Time Modulator", will this model work better?
Perhaps.

Here is the link for the Space Time Modulator

I've seen a picture of it and it looks very small...
Yes it is small, like a calculator.
It fits in your pocket! :)

bluefreeze

HDRKid

Hi Lexx:

Thanks for the explanation and comments. I wonder if there are normal humans like you and I living here on 4th density? I wonder what it's like for them? What are the 3rd dimension rules that don't apply in the 4th?

Hi HDRKid:

A free "Time Transposer" is even better. hehe I love free stuff... So did he also give you a free "Space Time Modulator" to test out? If I wanted to get one of these "Space Time Modulator", what should I do? I don't personally know Steven Gibbs' so I doubt he would give me one or sell me one?!

Bluefreeze :lol:

Lexx

HDRKid

Originally posted by bluefreeze@Nov 15 2004, 04:56 PM
Hi Lexx:

Thanks for the explanation and comments. I wonder if there are normal humans like you and I living here on 4th density? I wonder what it's like for them? What are the 3rd dimension rules that don't apply in the 4th?

Hi HDRKid:

A free \"Time Transposer\" is even better. hehe I love free stuff... So did he also give you a free \"Space Time Modulator\" to test out? If I wanted to get one of these \"Space Time Modulator\", what should I do? I don't personally know Steven Gibbs' so I doubt he would give me one or sell me one?!

Bluefreeze :lol:
Yep,there are humans living in a 4th density earth.You can materealize objects from thought in 4th.You can do that in 3rd too but it takes a lot more energy to do so.

bluefreeze

HDRKid

Lexx:

As far as I know to materialize an object here in the 3rd density you have to go to a manufacturing plant and see it assembled. lol Not very impressive I guess. However the only people I've seen that can materialize something out of thin air are guru's like Sai Baba and other immortals that roam the earth. I know scientists are working on a hologram projector that can materialize anything you want, say a chair for you to sit on and you are able to to sit on it and then you could turn it into something else or make it dissapear. Maybe they're planning on selling this holo-projector in 2012 for us univolved people in 3rd density who don't know how to materialize things out of thin air.

Bluefreeze

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Lexx:

My gut feeling is a few million. On one of my jumps to 2026 the total population of the United State & Canada combined was six million. There were so few people that most roads were impassable but a few were still maintained.

Hi BlueFreeze:

My grandmother can materialize objects out of thin air, she is psychic.
Mostly it is flowers, and stuff like that.

Abilities like these become common in the future.

A free "Time Transposer" is even better. hehe I love free stuff... So did he also give you a free "Space Time Modulator" to test out?

Give me a P.O. Box and I will loan it to you for a few months. I cannot get it to work, maybe you can.

If I wanted to get one of these "Space Time Modulator", what should I do?
Steven Gibbs is still working on the STM.

I don't personally know Steven Gibbs' so I doubt he would give me one or sell me one?!

Well, rent a box, and I can send it to your box. Give the people a pseudonym.
That way your real address and name are secure.

Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.