HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi Frog:

1. Other than the nuclear war that might happen will there be anymore then that?
People learn to live together without war, society rebuilds.
Less emphasis on money and power.

2. In the near and further future will people of the public be able to time travel themselves or will it become private?
Time travel and teleportation are common in the future.
Most people choose not to visit this time, because of
high crime, pollution, etc.

Hi Yeyeman9:

Thats awesome. Lets just make it a little bit interesting, you think you can go to like...I dont know 2005, and let me know how the Playstation 3 and Xbox 2 look like?
I went into an electronics store all the TVs are flat, no more tubes.
Also DVD was replaced by a new format.

Games are more hires than now, almost lifelike,
think Polar Express.

The flatscreens are VERY HI RES and also very big, like 60' is small.

I think a Chinese company starts making video games and MS stops making them.
Something "unusual" happens to Bill Gates in the future.

Some game cartridges are all covered in Chinese letters and no English.

Oh, BTW, game catridges are back, did not see CD or DVD.
Did not see common names like Nintendo, Sony Playstation, or Microsoft XBOX,
but did see the name NAMO on a game cartridge, must be an acronym for something. A lot of new Chinese companies are very big in the future.

Remember what happened in the 1980's to ATARI, KONAMI, and BALLY/MIDWAY?
Where is SEGA or Sonic the hedgehog?

Or 2006 even? That would be awesome . Also, can you bring stuff from the future/past? Again, do you have instant messenger? See you around and thanks man! :)

PS. How can I time travel myself?
Yes, although I have a hard time exteriorizing when I astral travel,
that is why I use the HDR.

Hi HUYI:

I will try to answer your questions.

can i ask you a question about the HDR?
YES

and astral travel?
YES

when you astral project your self you do not have a physical body if this is so how are you able to carry the HDR with you to time travel if you have no physical body?
The Steven Gibbs HDR stays behind.

i am new to these forums and have a very open mind about these things i have read these post so far and find them quite fascinating on the thing you can do with time travel, it's still hard to belive that time travel is possible.
Yes, I agree.

also another question about time travel, if you die in this line what will happen to your other selfs?
Some will probably continue to live on other timelines.

when you die you leave your physical body, so what will happen to the other yous in those time lines aswell?
Not sure...

will they die also?
I hope not.

how can the other you co exsist in the spiritual world at the same time?
There are many timelines. Not all lines have another me on them,
most lines do not.

For example, I do not exist on the timeline where Germany won WWII.

unless there are many spiritual world realities where your selfs exsist. just like there are many physical realities too.
That is true. Many astral realms.

another point i would like to make i knew that one day we would invent flying cars, but it's a shame that they are not in our time line, unless they could be invented in our time line.

The science is quite simple. Look up the word LIFTERS on google.

another question, if the world was going to end in our time line would it be possible for people who can time travel to escape these events by traveling to another time line and staying there?

I hope so, that is my plan.
To leave before things
get real bad.

do you belive that our future is preditirmined for us?
No, we can change it.

or are we able to change what happens to us in the future if we knew about it?
Yes, in fact, that is one of the best uses of time travel,
to see mistakes you make in the future
and fix them now.

have you ever tried to use the HDR to see your future?
Yes, I have seen it.

or see your own death?
It happens on different dates on different timelines.

, or if you are going to get married things like that?
Yes, I saw her, funny you should ask that.

yeyeman9

HDRKid

Originally posted by hdrkid@Dec 31 2004, 08:28 PM
Hi Yeyeman9:

Thats awesome. Lets just make it a little bit interesting, you think you can go to like...I dont know 2005, and let me know how the Playstation 3 and Xbox 2 look like?
I went into an electronics store all the TVs are flat, no more tubes.
Also DVD was replaced by a new format.

Games are more hires than now, almost lifelike,
think Polar Express.

The flatscreens are VERY HI RES and also very big, like 60' is small.

I think a Chinese company starts making video games and MS stops making them.
Something \"unusual\" happens to Bill Gates in the future.

Some game cartridges are all covered in Chinese letters and no English.

Oh, BTW, game catridges are back, did not see CD or DVD.
Did not see common names like Nintendo, Sony Playstation, or Microsoft XBOX,
but did see the name NAMO? on a game cartridge, must be an acronym for something. A lot of new Chinese companies are very big in the future.

Remember what happened in the 1980's to ATARI, KONAMI, and BALLY/MIDWAY?
Where is SEGA or Sonic the hedgehog?

Or 2006 even? That would be awesome . Also, can you bring stuff from the future/past? Again, do you have instant messenger? See you around and thanks man!? :)

PS. How can I time travel myself?
Yes, although I have a hard time exteriorizing when I astral travel,
that is why I use the HDR.

Hi HDRkid:

DAMN that is some intersting s**t! THanks man. Hmm I got some more questions (sorry heh).
When was this? around what year I mean.
Cartiges were to be expected, since you dont need memory cards for them and they are not easy to illegaly copy like DVDs or CDs.
Do you know how big(as in capacity) where this formats that subsitute the DVDs?
What "unsual' thing happens to Bill Gates? Something I always expected...dying in a car accident or something?
You say game graphics are really life like? Awesome.
Aslo, did you noticed prices? How much where the TVs or the videogames?

Well that's all for now, sorry to get a bunch of questions into you. It just interests me a lot ya know :). Thanks, your time is apreciated a bunch.

Cheers and Happy new year(to all),
Yeyeman9

OllyB

HDRKid

Hi,

Just thought i would clear this up. The 600 year limit is not for astral. Astral is not limited by the same physical laws of this plane of the universe.

The limit is with regards to the physical side of things. This 'HDR' barrier can be broken, however. So i am informed. More amplification is needed. i.e. Two resonators. Maybe even a regular radionics unit can be used in conjunction with one HDR.

It may also be possible to amplify the unit in conjunction with standard radio towers (the ones that send and recieve). This would probably lead to unpredicatable results though. Most of these towers, are actually place very close to or on grid zones.

the possibilty lies in remote broadcasting to a tower with sufficient power (300 footers or more). Programing them to send the frequency out (while you are close by) this could create a much stronger and amplified field. MUCH stronger

You'd have to find one on or VERY close to a ley or grid line however.

I'm not sure on specifics yet. Therefore i would NOT comfortably suggest experimenting in this field yet.

Kindest regards,
Olly

hellrazor

HDRKid

yes by all means look up lifters but what is need is extra propulsion, also look up ZPE energy then look how close science is to tapping that, using the earths ionization fields might be able to help aswell.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi TimeScholar:

I have not used the HDR this year. :D

Hopefully, I can find out what happens to Bush.

Hi HellRazor:

Lifter technology is nothing new, the lifters use the Biefeld-Brown effect discovered by Thomas Townsend Brown in 1928. The basic experiment has been replicated over 150 times, but mainstream science chooses to ignore and laugh at anything that does not conform to their outdated view of reality.

Hi Olly:

By using a Tesla coil to boost the Hyper Dimensional Resonator, I was able to go farther, than before, but at the cost of making the HDR even more inaccurate than it was before.

Also, you can try putting a double terminated quartz crystal in the witness well and using a barium oxide bar magnet to step up the power of the HDR.

I am afraid that we are beginning to see the limitations of this form of technology.

It is hard for me to land on a low divergence timeline.
It is hard to impove my success rate (1 in 10).
It is hard to hit an exact date.

Hi Yeyeman9:

What "unsual' thing happens to Bill Gates?
There was something on the news about the richest man in the world dying and I saw his face.

Something I always expected...dying in a car accident or something?
Not sure. Could have been a plane crash, but they did not say the cause of death.

You say game graphics are really life like? Awesome.
Yep, lifelike.

Also, did you noticed prices?
This part makes no sense, $60 games were on sale for one dollar, there were lots of them. Also playing video games becomes blot (a word meaning uncool in the future) I only saw little kids playing the games, like maybe 5-9 years old.

How much where the TVs or the videogames?
A $3000 TV was $300, also sharper picture. The small Flatscreen TVs we have now were not in the store, and the big ones were not made by Sony, but by new Chinese companies.

I'm afraid I saw a dollar store mentality, why pay $10 for one pen, when you can get a box of 100 pens for a dollar?

In 2001 when I got my HDR a fellow time traveller told me that he had gone ahead to the future and prices were real high $10 gal gas etc.

Eventually these low prices will disappearand as they are replaced by massive inflation, you watch.

The reason that gas is so cheap in the US $2/gal versus $5/gal in Europe is that the price is artificially being kept down to stimulate the economy, but we cannot do this forever, we are running out of oil.

On another timeline, not this one, inflation is so bad that people use $500.00 bills like we use one dollar bills.

500a.jpg

Frog186

HDRKid

Hdrkid
hi it's me once again I just wanted to say how are you doing in general? sorry I was busy yesterday probably like you were I have two questions for you so here they are also could you reply back to me I sent you another message when you have sparetime let me know for sure:

1. Is our future going to look like the ones you already visited or will it be different?

2. Have you ever gone physically to another timeline or universe and drove a car or something like that?

thanks for listening and thanks for everything like time and patience, answers, and advice and so much more I am not trying to bother you too much but let me know if you can send me a message and answers these questions above too ^!

CaryP

HDRKid

On another timeline, not this one, inflation is so bad that people use $500.00 bills like we use one dollar bills.

Care to enlarge that $500 bill you have a picture of HDRkid. It's too small to read who's the Secretary of the Treasury and the year issued. If I'm correct, the bill clearly states that this is a "Federal Reserve Note" issued by the Federal Reserve.

From a google search on the $500 bill

Larger denominations ($500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000) were issued in the later 1920s and early 1930s, but have since been removed from circulation.

FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES:

What I'm saying is posting a picture of a $500 bill doesn't prove anything except that you copied a picture of a bill that is no longer in circulation. Drug dealers and those wishing to launder money have recently started using the euro because it does come in a 500 euro denominated note, not to mention the declining value of the dollar against most major currencies.

There is a $500 bill issued in 1934 currently for sale on Ebay. You can view it here.

$500 bill on Ebay

The picture you have is different from this one in that it has a "C" to the left of president McKinnley's picture, while the bill on Ebay has an "L" in the same position. The letter denoted which Federal Reserve bank issued the bill.

More from the Federal Reserve about $500 bills.

What happened to the $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 notes?

On July 14, 1969, the Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve System announced that currency notes in denominations of $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000 would be discontinued immediately due to lack of use. Although they were issued until 1969, they were last printed in 1945. These notes are legal tender and may be found in circulation today; however, most are probably in the hands of collectors.

More can be seen at Federal Reserve FAQ's

A larger picture of the $500 bill would be appreciated.

Cary

yeyeman9

HDRKid

Hi HDRkid,

Thanks a lot for answering my questions and everyone's question as a matter of fact. It is appreciated a lot :). I have a few more qustions:

All of this that you saw, what year was it in? And was it in the US?

You said this is one of the worst timelines, have you seen into the future wether we get better or not?

Have you seen any time machines in the future? Or when are they first created or something?

If you achieve physical time travel, can you live in another timeline/year?

Thanks for your time, it is appreciated.

Cheers,
Yeyeman9

OllyB

HDRKid

Its more then likely that a time machine (which could come in all sorts of technological methods) has already been invented, and long ago.

I think HDRkids $500 bill was not supposed to be a bill from the future, merely a visual example....i think.

He is right though, there are many variables factored into physical travel. Its would be a risk. some take the risk, others don't. some have great succes without problems, others don't.

Hi HDRkid,

can you tell me how you are hooking up your Tesla coils, if you have a picture i would love to see it.

I'm also a bit miffed still, as to how gibbs hooks up plasma globes to the resonator. Do you know how this method is acheived. He says to connect it to where the EM goes, but this would a royal pain to do. I can't find any diagrams either.

By the way;

have you tried tunning into the Zero time vector with the oscillating fans and 6 Quartz crystals yet. As long as you keep them in tune (speed) with each other. It should be safe to operated the HDR within. I have a feeling this may also increase the success of your Astral treatments if you do them within the field.

I might email you about this too - i don't know if you already have the info on that. If not i'll cut and paste the section from the E-book and send it to your inbox?

thanks for your time,

Kindest regards,
Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.